Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: -You Know You're An NT When .......

When you play wow and someone tells you to log your NT @ AO to gief him NS, just happened to me ><

Quote Originally Posted by Crisalys View Post
    When you go LFT during an APF or Pandemonium raid, and the only invites you receive are from zipper-headed "kite plz! 1m per lvl!" morons.
    I get kite invites everytime i go lft, so now i usually put "(NOT KITING)" or "Kiting for 500m per level PST"

or hit my /ig <name> script which says "Hi <name>, you have just been *IGNORED*." where the "*IGNORED*" is the actual ingame texture/picture that goes over one's head if they are ignored.
    R.I.P. AO
    Quote Originally Posted by quitter187 View Post

When a team of 5 NT's can out kill a entire raid force in APF
    Been there done that got the phat AXP

You even know your an uber NT When the normal APF Leaders leaders ask you to stop teaming up . =)

-=Jobe Whompa A Place Called Home!=-
    "What would you do if you knew you could do anything? As an NT you shall not ph33r what is to come but what you can acomplish."

Creator Of The Anarchy-Online Gatherings.
    *2005*[Borealis]*2006*[ICC Platform]*2007*[Baboons] *2008*[LushFields Resort]

Quote Originally Posted by WaterBamsen View Post
    You even know your an uber NT When the normal APF Leaders leaders ask you to stop teaming up . =)
    QFT

* ...when in pandemonium you are one of the 3 people allowed not to be leeted (and use it to show off your social clothes)
    * ...when you realise you are only useful when you actually wield no weapon

ty for rooting! <3
    Avada "Nukealeet" Kedavra
    220 NT. Nanomage fan!
    Proud Board Member of Black Bands

PvP Setup | PvM Setup | Picture | Drawing
    Alts: Medical "Antibioleet" Drama (220 Nano Pistol Doc), Idontcast "Sirhumphrey" CI (215 Soli Bow Crat), Cruciatus "Pewpewaleet" Curse (157 Soli Assrifle Solja)
    Twinks, more or less: Voodoo "Babynukey" Nub (170 Nano NT), Illegal "Loethleet" Animagus (161 Soli Melee Adv), Blastended "Umbraleet" Skrewt (150 Nano Trader)

Insert lots of "first" and "only" here.

---------------------
    People don't quit playing because they grow old. They grow old because they quit playing.
    ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes (1809-1894)

Quote Originally Posted by Nukealeet View Post
    * ...when you realise you are only useful when you actually wield no weapon
    ty for rooting! <3
    qft.

when ppl would rarely attack you during farming griefing pumpkins but would jump right on you as soon as you brought your shade
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Oh, i disagree.
    Think some of us are hated enough. Especially by shades you mention.
    In fact:

* ...when two shades and an enforcer *cough* try to jump right on your favourite spot in Bore, that happens to be a lantern, just to keep an eye on you in case you flag. Even if you are just planning on going afk.
    Avada "Nukealeet" Kedavra
    220 NT. Nanomage fan!
    Proud Board Member of Black Bands

PvP Setup | PvM Setup | Picture | Drawing
    Alts: Medical "Antibioleet" Drama (220 Nano Pistol Doc), Idontcast "Sirhumphrey" CI (215 Soli Bow Crat), Cruciatus "Pewpewaleet" Curse (157 Soli Assrifle Solja)
    Twinks, more or less: Voodoo "Babynukey" Nub (170 Nano NT), Illegal "Loethleet" Animagus (161 Soli Melee Adv), Blastended "Umbraleet" Skrewt (150 Nano Trader)

Insert lots of "first" and "only" here.

---------------------
    People don't quit playing because they grow old. They grow old because they quit playing.
    ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes (1809-1894)

There are no problem that an absence of solution could'nt solve

Wielder of the "IWin" button.

you got 200 meters worth of points in your nano range skill and it only travels 40m
    Infinitus est numerus stultorum

You know your an NT when...

...When the casting profs (and you) in your team cant cast anything for long periods of time due to the channeling of notum bug. And when you get flagged from team members because its a hostile team-aura (although these may/may not have been fixed in 17.3)
    'Fbwhitey' : 220/26 Nano NT [PvP]
    'Garnerana' : 220/22 Trox Keeper [PvM]
    'Zinc' : 220/30 Trox Doctor [PvP]
    'Whex' : 171/22 Trox Soldier

hehehe .......... hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by Nukealeet View Post
    * ...when you get tells from people you never met inviting you to a kite teams, even tho you're 220 and probably never kited a single thing.
    * ...when all your alts lack weapon skills, but can cast all the not lvl-locked nanos. Even tho they are keepers. Or soljas. Or NR shades. (so guilty -.- )
    * ...when you vomit a little in your mouth at the sight of Reanimator's Cloak.
    * ...when items that add HP are of no interest to you whatsoever, and therefore you die to lvl 180 mobs (IF they hit you)
    * ...when most tells you get while AFK are "maek impz plx i pai 1k kk?"
    * ...when you get hate tells from people you never even killed on BS/Towers/Tara, saying "OMFG F****NG NTS YOU ALL SHOULD MOTHERFATHER DIE ALREADY PLX!!!"
    * ...when your nanopool is 5 times bigger than your HP.
    * ...when you get loot off all the aliens on APF.

.... and so forth
    Tergx 220 Atrox Trader | 220 Soli doc | 220 Enf & other toons
    Synergy Factor org ~ APPLY HERE

When readin replies in AO forums, just remember ........ there is no cure for stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Syyceria View Post
    Come on, it took me just 5 minutes to kill a level 178 MA with health-drains and trader pets...our toolset does work

"....When you try to kite on the wrong character."

... when you begin to imagine that a single silvery gauntlet might actually make a suitable fashion accessory in real life.

when you wake up in the morning with just one finger hurting. (true story)

and think to yourself. haha that was a fun night. until you realise some people still owe you money for kiting ¬¬

Cool

You know your an NT when your 220 bord with your NT & Kite CoH for 10 hours solid *True story*
    Just did it *laughs*

"What would you do if you knew you could do anything? As an NT you shall not ph33r what is to come but what you can acomplish."

You know your an NT when you take a break since your heads spinning which normaly means it realy is *laughs* kiting makes you dizzy

-You Know You're An NT When .......

... attack ratring makes you go "what?"
    ... you have 200 more intell/psy than the other abils, even as an solitus
    Koarzz/220/30/NT First 220/30 Neutral Solitus Nano-Technician Setup
    Zerco/220/22/Doc | Zalien/220/21/Enf | Narconikus/210/12/MA

Quote Originally Posted by Crisalys View Post
    the person asking me was standing right in front of me, so I didn't bother to insert a description. Next thing I get is "u kite Ely?" and got an invite from a 165 Bureaucrat.
    "Sure, just meet me at macchiavelli's sanctuary statue, 'K?"

Getting back on topic:

I've also been on LFT in Pandemonium long enough to end up going solo right up through the second Zodiac.
    You're noob if you haven't been on LFT all the way through TNH before.

You know you're an NT when...another NT trains you with 60+ inferno mobs, and you thank him for the SK after you turn the train around.
    Last edited by Keldros; Nov 29th, 2007 at 20:34:03.

Talking You Know You're NT when...

You spent half a year gathering all the shineys for your "max nano skills" setup to pierce all those NR1-2s ( that poped like shrooms after rain with all the 165 nts following them... (oops getting of topic... )) to make LE nukes reliable offence, and your end result is that you get flamed to hell by the likes with "he's noob he's only using double/tripple "

And... You Supernova them a couple of times after, followed by a well timed tripple for some good measure.
    "Digressions, objections, delight in mockery, carefree mistrust are signs of health; everything unconditional belongs in pathology." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Demilich Kangaxx
    (220 Nanomage NT @ Rimor RK-2)
    Setup 1

You know you're an NT when...

....The person that feels totally justified in training you repeatedly in ToTW just for being an NT today, is the same person that was offering you 5 mil a level to AFK while you kite the day before....
    Johnny IAmAMonkey Rotten: Soldier 220 (Re-perking...indefinitely)
    200 Doc / 200 Crat (in Bazzit-Induced-hibernation) Advy / NT / Fixer / Enf / Trader / blah blah blah
    General of TheOrderOfChaos one of the oldest org's in AO
    ...It must suck losing aggro, dd, and a duel to a gimp and a noob eh?
    <insert flames below this area>
    Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    lol pvm

"...When you start shouting I'll get you Gadget! IRL."
    Kowpie - 220/12/33 Nacho Technician My Gear
    Kowtow - 215/15/27 Soldier
    Kowtowtwo - 212/13/29 Fixer

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast