Camalot Holiday

I've grown tired of the war so decided to take some time off in Avalon, Capitol city of Camalot. It had to have been the best 3 weeks I have had in along time. It was more than just relaxing though it gave me insights into the Knights and their society.

It surpises how the most secretive Clan on Rubi-Ka could trust me with so many of their secrets as if I was a little sister. Heck it surprises me how most people trust me even the enemy even though no one will listen. Maybe its because I have a reputation of demanding trust and loyalty in the people around me, which means I am more likely to be trusted myself. It's likely though they want to use me as a way to influance other clans to believe the way they do. I don't know why that would be since I am against any form of killing.

I do know why they only use swords now. They have stolen Omni-Tek technology that allows for a weapon to actually kill your victem for good. The only problem with it was Omni-Tek was using it in bullet form. It did not allow enough room for the soul to be attracted to to permantly remove it from the body long enough to cause permenant death. The Avaloneans though figured out that if you put it in a sword it allowed enough of the Notum laced Celenium to grab on and attract the soul. This gave them a POWERFUL edge when the final Battle against Omni-Tek finally would take place.

To me though it was too drastic as any real option except for a final one. This is likely why they took on the legend of the ancient Myth of the King Arthur. It gave them something goofy enough to be not really considered an important threat at the moment. This would give The Avaloneans the time they needed to convince enough of the other clans on their plan of action without raising the attention of Omni-Tek Personnel.

If this is the case, then they are much smarter than anyone is giving them credit for. Of course most people are often misjudged. Which is exactly why I will try to see every angle in this war and NEVER try to judge the enemy until I have to. There are enough hotheads out there, but I will NOT be one of them.