Thread: Gridzhacker defecting to Clans

Gridzhacker defecting to Clans

Earlier today, according to very reliable sources we got notice that Zack "Gridzhacker" Brady, a member of Society of Salvation (the omni organisation that seems to be ill-seen by the Board of Directors) has defected to the Clans, more specific in joining co-presidency of Whisper's Edge.

It seems that even now Omni-Pol is considering taking him to Reform for the actions, even though he later on used a false ID claiming him to suddenly be a level 209 Omni-Pol officer.

Whatever he is doing, it seems to me omni-pol will have plenty of work putting him no trial, perhaps he might even be a mutant able of shapeshifting, and omni-pol will have to start arresting streetlights or toaster ovens...

Will Gridzhacker show his true identity? Will the rest of Society of Salvation join him in becoming clan? Will omni-pol ever get up and do something worthwhile? ... Learn it all in a future Chitchat magazine!
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Intriguing article, intriguing indeed.. Sadly it is quite bogus.

Don't expect me to "become clan" in the near future. No dental covering.
    Transcendence
    ----
    220 iii "Quilluck" iiiiii :: iii "Quillster" i 165
    074 iii "Tradeursoul" i :: i "Fourthaid" ii 220
    ----

I... would certainly mention that this would be a bogus report.

I realize that my engineer currently in charge of communications is ill fit for the duties, but he swings the hammer the hardest and can rip live wires from the walls in a pinch... but surely the atrox unit would have noticed any new IDs on the communications relay in the past month or so. This is an insult to my organizations security and intelligence abilities.
    Mr. Will, I request that you confer names involved in your "very reliable sources" immediately. I for one am now personally interested in getting an opportunity to perform an interrogation of such "very reliable sources". Failure to provide such information will be taken as a direct character attack of Whisper's Edge. I warn you sir that there are many a nasty contagions which easily permeate the skin. I look forward to an immediate response.
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

Don't expect me to knock on your door to join the clans anytime soon.
    We in the Society are loyal to Omni-Tek. That will never change
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

We have a doorbell, you could try that.
    MostShady
    General of Whisper's Edge
    ----------------------------
    Patience is a virtue.

and you don't even have to take the first step with our super package i'll even carry you over the line, 'just married'-style
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Hah. Try that and you are the one that have to be carried *giggles*
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency