Thread: Omni-Pol Safe Driving Rules, Regulations and Training

Omni-Pol Safe Driving Rules, Regulations and Training

Omni-Pol Safe Driving Rules, Regulations and Training - The event is taking place in Rome Red, 4th November, 1800 RST.

Omni-Pol expert aviators and traffic training unit are giving out a training session free of charge to the general public.

It consists of a training part, practical exercise and a test on traffic theory. You will get to know your machines and your own limitations, proper equipment, pre-flight checks and will benefit of an extensive session on traffic regulations.

A diploma is awarded upon successful completion of the session.

Free parking.
    Last edited by Virta; Oct 29th, 2007 at 10:33:45.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

Given that I've already totally my first rocket bike, I think I could use some training. When is it?
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

I think I could use some training to. Don't realy feel like I am in control when I am on my bike
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

You are advised especially not to use the dangerous new Phasefront machines until this training. However, everyone in charge of a flying vehicle will benefit from it. It is taking place in Rome Red, 4th November, 1800 RST.
    Last edited by Virta; Oct 29th, 2007 at 10:35:17.

That is a shame, I won't be able to make it. I guess I'll just have to buy a new set of ground vehicle implants and hope for the best.

As important as this training is to the general public, we are going to have to postpone it for at least 2 weeks. One of our instructors has been in an unfortunate high-speed traffic accident, but will make a full recovery in time. Thank you for your interest.

I look forward to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Virta View Post
    As important as this training is to the general public, we are going to have to postpone it for at least 2 weeks. One of our instructors has been in an unfortunate high-speed traffic accident, but will make a full recovery in time. Thank you for your interest.
    in other news, pyromanes are teaching people about how to extinguish fires...
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

If they did get out of there wounded, that wasn't a good crash enough. I have no lesson to take then.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

We are pleased to announce that the new time is set for this. 4th November, 1800 RST. We are hoping for a large number of participants and owners of any type of flying vehicle.

Today!

The meeting place is Rome Red, SW part.
    Last edited by Virta; Nov 4th, 2007 at 18:21:41.

Many thanks to the responsible citizens who took part in the training.

Fixer "Niodemus" Shimor
    Charissa "Dabblez" Jurik
    Victor "Eeod" Linear
    Whyis "Kendead" Again
    "Feliwaffle"
    "Promius"

Only Niodemus passed the training with full marks. The rest are required to attend the training at the earliest convenience to develop their skills. A certain female (no kidding) participant's red banshee had to be dug out from the ground on two occasions, otherwise we were spared from accidents.

All participants got free helmets, a diploma showing their attendance and expert aviator sunglasses, which are now being sent after the training.

Thank you Omni-Pol, I feel like I am a much safer driver now!

How many points is an old lady with a walker again?