Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Enforcer Buglist Discussion

Enforcer Buglist Discussion

I updated the buglist.
    Post here if you have encountered any bugs or if you find any mistakes in the buglist.

Fixed with 17.6:
    Rage does no longer remove the programs mentioned in the buglist.
    Perks should now scale correctly above 3k+ ar.

Previous buglist discussion.
    Our buglist: Enforcer Buglist.
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

Since they have no general bug report forum, and this is most likely to effect enforcers anyway:

I just realized that if you have negative runspeed, your strafes go the wrong way (right->left, left->right). Dunno how I never noticed before.

¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°`¦°º¤ø,¸ tradalotrox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumifly View Post
    Since they have no general bug report forum, and this is most likely to effect enforcers anyway:

I just realized that if you have negative runspeed, your strafes go the wrong way (right->left, left->right). Dunno how I never noticed before.
    Yup happens to me also, annoying at times.
    Tiger Claw | Critical Mass
    Atroxical 220.30!69
    Nanrade0.,..219.,.27''''-.-

There is something that Improved Behe does not overwrite. I was trying to cast it on a soldier earlier (random buffing in pande) but couldn't. I am assuming it is Total Combat Survival that it doesn't overwrite. Not sure if this is a bug or intended (I don't know if the soldier HP nanos always had precedent over behe or not).
    Last edited by Lumifly; Dec 23rd, 2007 at 16:13:31.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumifly View Post
    There is something that Improved Behe does not stack with. I was trying to cast it on a soldier earlier (random buffing in pande) but couldn't. I am assuming it is Total Combat Survival that it doesn't overwrite. Not sure if this is a bug or intended (I don't know if the soldier HP nanos always had precedent over behe or not).
    Yep was always like that, best Sold HP buff overwrites behe. I guess that carried over to the new nanos as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugglerrr View Post
    Yep was always like that, best Sold HP buff overwrites behe. I guess that carried over to the new nanos as well.
    Yeah, has been like that for years.. not a real problem because you can just ask the sol to cancel his buff.

Regarding the wrong direction strafing.. has happend a few times to me.
    Will test some and add it to the buglist.
    edit: added it to the buglist, see 5c.
    Last edited by Harios; Dec 25th, 2007 at 01:12:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugglerrr View Post
    KK, I never knew because, well, no soldier ever used that line But, since their knew one gives 35 heal delta, I can't blame them for using it. WTB heal delta nano.

Actually Total Combat Survival is better than Improved Behe, but it is self only. :/
    Dragocz RK1

HP is bugged, seems we have to suffer because our main defence is HIGH HITPOINTS.

I want FC to change the way HP works in PvP
    Caps don't belong in PvP.... atleast they mess things up for high hp profesions.... needs to be recoded... the way it is is unfair

Anyway, if its not fixed... have fun geting hit for PVM dmg :/ ...everyone benefits from 50% dmg reduction in pvp, but when it comes to AS/FA enfs take 200% dmg :/ ...dose that seem fair? Never seen such retarded game mechanics... geting hit for more because you have more HP... instead of the oposite.
    Last edited by Luiza; Dec 26th, 2007 at 03:25:09.
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸,ø¤º°`¦°º¤ø,¸ tradalotrox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Luiza View Post
    HP is bugged, seems we have to suffer because our main defence is HIGH HITPOINTS.

I want FC to change the way HP works in PvP
    Caps don't belong in PvP.... atleast they mess things up for high hp profesions.... needs to be recoded... the way it is is unfair

Anyway, if its not fixed... have fun geting hit for PVM dmg :/ ...everyone benefits from 50% dmg reduction in pvp, but when it comes to AS/FA enfs take 200% dmg :/ ...dose that seem fair? Never seen such retarded game mechanics... geting hit for more because you have more HP... instead of the oposite.
    I agree.
    • Maybe a capped hit instead of % for FA/AS would work.
      EG. Max 5k hit for either of them or up to a maximum of 30% - for lower hp ppl.
    • Someone else suggested maybe different % caps as you HP goes up.
      EG. 30k+ hp = 25% cap, 35k+ hp = 20% cap

There are various other ways of sorting out caps/% and HP as well but the above it what I can think of off hand.
    Tiger Claw | Critical Mass
    Atroxical 220.30!69
    Nanrade0.,..219.,.27''''-.-

Quote Originally Posted by Harios View Post
    Regarding the wrong direction strafing.. has happend a few times to me.
    Will test some and add it to the buglist.
    edit: added it to the buglist, see 5c.
    I don't think this is enforcer specific, I'm pretty sure you can get the same effect if you have enough share running on you. Admittedly enforcers are the only ones likely to notice this

As for the fact that HP does not scale as a defense, this is something that is simply stupid, and me and Har have made this clear to FC many times over.

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

Can't you force them to fix it? since ur cookie professional now!
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

Quote Originally Posted by Luiza View Post
    Can't you force them to fix it? since ur cookie professional now!
    Sil is the owner of all digital cookies... so I have to behave .
    Kyai and I mentioned it several times and I think FC is aware of our view.
    But this isn't a bug.. its just a way how pvp caps are handled atm.
    But I promise you that I ll keep mentioning it till they change it.

ofab shoulderpads have a bugged look on troxes (checked on all sizes. They somehow cut into body and a part of shoulder looks trough them while moving)
    Last edited by Vetusleet; Aug 5th, 2008 at 22:15:09. Reason: they fixed rage dot killing you in duels

Improved mongo crush is classified as friendly in your NCU but it is a hostile nano. Can't cancel it like all other mongo's and I have needed to cancel it many times both pvm and pvp reasons but mostly pvm.

Yes thats the biggest problem since it happened during a pande raid and i had to swap to my nano research aug mid tanking a zod with a small raid force.

As far as sploiting it in pvp thats not really possible, it still takes what 10 secs to get the full 5100 healing from it and you can't make a low health enf and be effective in any way. So its like a crappy 50% CH every 10secs if you cancel it for pvp.

Just stopped by to say that nr. 13 has been fixed and can be removed from buglist :P

Quote Originally Posted by Vetusleet View Post
    Just stopped by to say that nr. 13 has been fixed and can be removed from buglist :P
    Thank you

The mongo health buff has been made hostile to prevent being terminated.
    So this is not a bug but it has been added intentionally.

I just had a quick look through the buglist and noticed that something might be missing.

If you have Ice Burn nano active and run around in a 5% gas field, towers can shoot you and trigger the taunt proc, which happens to cause 1 point of damage back to the tower, which in turn makes your org go wargas.

Bug or a "feature"?

/discuss

P.S. wtb confirmation that this is still an issue, my tests are a few months old

Quote Originally Posted by Goreth View Post
    I just had a quick look through the buglist and noticed that something might be missing.

If you have Ice Burn nano active and run around in a 5% gas field, towers can shoot you and trigger the taunt proc, which happens to cause 1 point of damage back to the tower, which in turn makes your org go wargas.

Bug or a "feature"?

/discuss

P.S. wtb confirmation that this is still an issue, my tests are a few months old
    So good of you to make me aware of this.. I ll add it right away!
    Last time I noticed this happening was some weeks ago tho.
    Think this is happening...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast