Thread: Ghetto Boss Loot?

Thumbs down Ghetto Boss Loot?

My wife and I are in our low 100s... and we ran 2 QL 136 missions today... I'm a trader, she is a MA.

Both times the bosses dropped a bunch of crap loot around QL 117-118. There were no pieces even close to QL 136. Honestly, If I had been in a team, and someone had posted this crap loot, I would have thought they had ninjaed something...lol

Anyway, has anyone noticed this today? Or did we just get 2 bad luck missions?
    Tarquinius - Trader - RK2
    President of <Legends>
    DAOC convert

We've had 2 bad missions 2 days ago and 2 bad ones yesterday.
    Complete loot contained 5 to 6 items ( some QL 90 stuff in a QL 109 mission ). Also I wasnt even able to restock on usable Nano kits in 2 missions as they only dropped QL 72 ones ( missions being 103+ish )tho the stims were doing ok at QL 100.

Omni has to kick some of their employees for not filling up our playgrounds properly
    Hope Ocura Heals
    Healmonkey for Dark Front - Rimor
    Give us /target <name> please !!!

[Frankt]: I'll be any animal you want me to be.. just let me hump your leg !

Yup. Lots of bosses do this. Its times like this that make you want to take a crowbar to your head and wonder why you just spent 3 hours to kill a boss for a chance of soemthing neat and you get some cyber armor instead.

*looks for his crowbar*
    Shattered Dreams
    http://www.shattereddreams.org

I agree that the loot in boss missions as well as what is found in chests seems to be be greatly reduced from what it was.