Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back packs

AC lets you add a description to any item, all that i ever owned.

i'd like to suggest that AO -could- also allow for editable descriptions.

this is what we were whining for the first time. we appreciate the fact that a change was made, but the editable description / tooltip would have made us happy to begin with; and would still make us happy.

Adventuring requisite

Actually there should be a good high level req for any new backpacks. Reward those advents and others who actually put points into the skill and make a use for it. You have to equip attributes for cloaks and coats, so it would be ridiculously unbalanced to not have one.

Maybe evena superior backpack term? Give some serious bonuses to stats in exchange for all the armor bonuses you lose by not wearing them. It should just be competitive to wear and attribute boosting backpack to wearing an armor cloak.

Plus more backpack types (especially if they have good names for organizing) would help us as well with finding the correct backpack. I already pay for the expensive backpacks just so I can sort through my bank quicker.
    Clan Elder of The Pilgrims

Re: Re: Re: Re: Back packs

Originally posted by JaydeStargunner

Hmm...shouldn't that be MORE than 200 Adventuring req? Considering that there is no real purpose for the Adventuring req fo, oh, ya know...Adventurers? =P

-Jayde

Adventurers have IP to put into Adventuring ?
    Heh, we'll see engineers wear better backpacks than us if that happens

Lightbulb

Poke ->

Still need this and more desperately than ever.

profession specific nano crystal bags alone would be soooooooooooo handy.

Armour too.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease Cz give the devs a shove on this
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

i'm suprised no one has thought of this: when you buy a general bag. it just looks like a general one, if you were to stock the bag full with guns there will be a small gun icon in a corner of the bag icon. with me? whatever the bag's majority of items are, its corner icon will reflect (nanos, armor, weapons, etc)(could even specify nanos like the symbols on the nano terminals in stores. for example: you put in 10 fixer nanos, bag shows grid sign in corner of its icon) what do you think of that? i dont know if that takes more or less work tho.
    Spewing truth from every orifice.
    Fixanox - Member of Eternal Fury.
    Cronoco

Ideas for new bags

First, take the old bags and give them 3 shades dark to light like the new clusters. This would let people sort multiple bags of say, implants, into levels or however else they want to sort them.

New bags I'd like:

Bag for nodrops/specials/etc........use a ! mark maybe?
    Bag for clusters (not implants)
    Bag for tools
    Bag for tradeskill parts...........use a gem maybe?
    Sell bag
    Generic bags in multiple colors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12