Thread: Broken Shores Broken Beach Party: an SoS Party

Broken Shores Broken Beach Party: an SoS Party

It is the time of year when things turn dark and cold. Soon, Uncle Pumpkinhead will be found prowling Rubi-Ka and Halloween will be upon us. Celebrate early with the Society of Salvation and Gridstream Productions at the darkest coldest beach on Rubi-Ka, the island South of the Cape of Home (763x472), due South from the grid terminal in Broken Shores. Engineers will be available to provide transportation and contests will be aplenty. Music will be provided by DJ Screaminlord of Gridstream Productions. In honor of Halloween, don your spooky outfits on October 20th, 2000 RST and join us in Broken Shores.
    Ferrex "Sanqq" Baldwin
    General
    Department of Entertainment
    ~Society of Salvation~

SoS parties are always fun. Can't wait for this one.

I am certainly looking forward to the event tomorrow, though I suppose that this is rather predictable. Despite its remote location, we will have transportation made available by our ever helpful engineers. I have already selected my costume and I look forward to seeing what costumes party goers assemble to display for the various costume competitions we intend to hold, such as those for scariest and funniest costume.

--Ferrex
    Ferrex "Sanqq" Baldwin
    General
    Department of Entertainment
    ~Society of Salvation~

i can't wait. And if i remember right, we have an awesome new DJ hosting this party!

wewt!!
    meta "msice" gaviglia
    Loving President of the ~Society of Salvation~
    www.societyofsalvation.net

Wink The newb DJ

I met him... he is a great guy from first impression. Did not realise he was new.

Welcome DJ Screaminlord!
    More Barbie instead of GI Joe game content, please!
    *Yngvild Lothe* ex AO quest designer -- "... So now you just want cheap thrills..." Classic server.
    Role Playing guide
    • Main account = Classic.

Phasefront can go jump in the ... oh wait it is already there!
    (Since openning, I have used the West Gate, Battle Station or NL grid point, twice).
    ALLNEUTS - always helping new players, regardless of faction.
    Neutral, can mean real freedom for you. ||| New year's resolution - stay off these forums. Hope you are happy now.
    Expansions don't enhance the game, they just extend it and make the beginning easier to catch up in order to race frantically at the "front"

Kahava - "... we had a civil community."

*applauds*

Another great party, brought to us by the ~SoS~ Department of Entertainment and Gridstream Productions.

The music was hitting hard from start to finish. DJ Screaminlord was blowing our minds as he slipped into full-on DJ mode and started spinning.

Prizes were plentiful, costumes were awesome, and the crowd was filled with super sexy Rubikans!

Thanks to everyone who attended!

And stay tuned in, for the next event presented by the ~SoS~

Coming soon....
    meta "msice" gaviglia
    Loving President of the ~Society of Salvation~
    www.societyofsalvation.net