Thread: Makes me feel sick!

Makes me feel sick!

Hi, i'm from RK2 but i do have character on RK1 that i play when i get bored, so today i logged onto my level 33 MA (Tir Arena) i saw a freind there (i'm omni hes clan) and we decide to duel. About 3 seconds into the duel a level 41 Omni Fixer jumps in and ganks the clanner. a few mins later me and the clanner team up and gank the fixer, he runs around (as fixers do) and ends up zoning... Then he starts complaining to me about how we couldnt kill him etc. This carrys on him calling me names (not sure if i can say on boards) and all that telling me i'm a title hugger and whatnot (which i'm not), eventually he says hes going to leave the arena....

But it doesnt end there.

A Few mins later i decide to leave to log off in the grid but i see him *trying* to sneak into the arena to get me, so i head to the grid.. half way there i turn around and see him behind me looking alot like hes following me (i didnt take any screenshots, foolishly)

I also recive various messages saying he wont let me go into arenas (gank me).

When i log back on an hour or so later hes in Omni Arena - I port in and have a look around, and then i get

Attacked by Speddyman (thats him).....

I manage to get away and then come back and see if hes still there, i see him fighting someone else so i run up to him and alpha him yet it takes no effect (my bad for ganking but i was annoyed) and i die...

When i rezz and buff back up i go in and ask him not to attack me politly and i get a "no" answer. Once back inside i sit down and start talking to some friends yet *once* again i recieve the attack message, i really cant be bothered to attack back this time so i just wait to die... while being laughed at by some of the high levels who know Speddyman/Goldenmoney who are also saying he didnt gank me.

I then get a tell with "haha thanx i got got rookie" so i say a few things back and then log off (remember this fixer is red to my MA) and back onto my Soldier whos guilded. A few of my guildies gather around the arena and i talk with a GM who says if he had seen him following my MA it could have been Harassment yet the gm didnt (or whatever he was) then the whole thing explodes into a big argument with the guild Rebals threatening my guild etc.

This whole situation made me feel really sick being not able to go where i want to pvp. This has also changed my whole views of RK1, i started to like it but now i doubt i'll ever log on there again because of the attitude that surrounds the area and yes i do admit i am partly to blame but it is just disgraceful.

YeaH, RK-1's a thug-life livin ghetto, man.

haha
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

Originally posted by illphil
    YeaH, RK-1's a thug-life livin ghetto, man.
    lol

Yeah, we're a rough crowd, don't come to RK-1!

HAHA!
    - Cyrus Cyblade7 Crown
    - General of Redemption

Also, i dont want my guild over there brought into this anymore than it is so please dont abuse any of them about it, if you have something to say leave an offline message to Flamingtear