Thread: **classified Omni-med Metaphysical Research Report #1122a**

**classified Omni-med Metaphysical Research Report #1122a**

Enter Code Name:::::
    Metabtz
    .. CODE NAME ACCEPTED..

IDENTIFY.....

...... ........

IDENTITY CONFIRMED..
    ACCESS GRANTED TO OMNI_MED METAPHYSICAL RESEARCH REPORT SYSTEM..

..LOADING..

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO?...

OPEN EXISTING REPORT

WHAT REPORT?.....

1122A

OPENING REPORT #1122A Begin Entry..

The Metaphyscial research project ATOM, has been concluded with the termination of the test subjects following the untimely perma-death of the Primary Source Link: Adam Tourinban. It should be noted that no further tests in this direction are needed. Project ATOM has shown that while source fragments and advanced metaphysical spirit tech machines may be used to split an essence that the use of Source Fragments to embed the essence fragments into each body still shows that the fragments are linked. The death of the host source will terminate the fragments as well. Early parts of the project showed that Fragments could be bound to an imported Source Fragment and by embedding pices of the properly attuned Source Fragment into a fresh custom made body the Fragments would even be able to properly use the existing Rubi-Ka Insurance System. Unfortunatly the continued link between them allows one perma-death weapon to be able to kill the Primary and thus all the Fragments renders the millitary usefulness of this process limited as the Primary must be kept safe and would also be the target of any enemy subterfuge.....

ADDENDUM #1 Reopening Project ATOM. We thought all the Fragments died with the Primary. Amazingly one has survived. The Fragment filed under the code name ATOMSMASHER has continued to exist. Though no Insurance activities on the subjects part have tested the validitiy of said subjects abillity to properly reclaim to a new body. Subject code named ATOMSMASHER was captured and subjected to source scanning. It appears to contain a fully functional Essence Fragment bound to the Project ATOM subline SMASHER Source Fragments. Recomend continued experimentation with Essence Fragmenting as well as the release and monitoring of the last remaining subject.

SAVE REPORT

REPORT SAVED.....

UPLOAD

UPLOAD COMPLETE..

LOGOFF

LOGING OFF....

The end..

((OOC, posted seperatly because its from ATOMSMASHERS viewpoint))

There he was all charged up, the nanites in his blood burning his flesh as he tore his way through the foolish Reverend of the laughable cult with a weapon torn from the fallen body of their most powerful memeber... suddenly he felt weak. From a far off place something yanked at his innermost being.. Darkness overtook him and he blacked out falling atop the rent corpse of the late Reverend of the Temple of the Three winds...

Darkness hugged him, held him warm and tight as he fell.. he saw faces that felt like brothers, that felt like himself they swirld by in a blinding blur all their voices calling out for life. They spoke of their life and he spoked of his. Suddenly a great hand grasped him. He was in the palm of something.. big. Still, though, all was blackness. A voice boomed out...

" You kill my followers, yet you use my tools scribed with my words. Serve me and LIVE. I will grant you life above your others, they shall all fall and return to the Source but with me you shall live and ride with me on the burning winds when I return to PARADISE AND TAKE IT AS MY OWN!

CHOOSE!"

He spoke the words, "I choose life!"

THEN RETURN AS MY CHOSEN ONE, DO MY WORK, FOLLOW MY WILL....

At that he felt the great clasping hand throw him up up up..... his eyes opened. He was still laying atop the body of the dead Reverend. Shakily he stood up and with a large slash of the oversized sword he split the body in two.

"YOU ARE GREATER THAN THESE FOOLS, THEY ARE PAWNS.. YOU ARE MY CHOSEN ONE enjoy them at your pleasure. Bath in blood and know power......."