Thread: Warpie Warpie Warpie...

Warpie Warpie Warpie...

Was in Lush Fields today killing thingies, 8 or 9 mobs to ding then got alot of chainagro, ended up killing 5 mobs and being around 40% health when done.

Incomes the Lifebleeder...so, I run towards the entrance of the little static cave on top of the mountain, right before entrance I get warped at about 30% health down to the bottom of the hill....and subsequently ate by the Lifebleeder who magically appeared before me. (thanks nano skills inoperative)

Question:Is warping outdoors a "feature", or bug? My ping was green, and stays so 95% of the time...if its a bug, please get rid of it ;d

I certainly have no Warp Space&Time relocation nanos...lol

Well, there is a warp like this in the game that can be done by some boss mobs. But that's not the case here.

It sounds like this was a simple case of rubber-banding. This happens when your system gets significantly out of sync with the server. You run around for a while, but the server doesn't get the messages. During that time, the server thinks you're standing in one place. If there's a hostile mob around, he's taking bites out of you while you just stand there. When the lag catches up, you reappear back where the server thinks you are, you get all the lovely messages and then get to watch the nice dying animation.

Just a case of nasty lag, I think.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops