Thread: Love-affair at Newland Lake

Love-affair at Newland Lake

(( presume this story is written by another reporter btw ))

Yesterday night,Naughty "Playboyfixer" Will (notorious clan fixer, womanizer, clerical of the Clan Council of Truth and all-round party-boy) was seen in his shorts accompanying both Angel "Berael" Wolf (neutral engineer known for mewing, and Foreign Minister for the Neutral Council) and an unidentified female omni citizen, that's representative of the Omni Board of Directors to a quiet spot beneath a romantic moonlight scene at Newland Lake, far from passing citizens.

A sneaky resourceful contact told us that they were first sitting down giggling, and then both the female and Berael started kissing and fondling Playboyfixer, and this for at least an hour.

What happened next we can only guess, as the contact accidentally got himself warped out of there, but i am sure we can all guess, seeing as other people mentioned the unidentified female and Berael coming back with a big smile, followed by Playboyfixer walking in his slick usual careless way.

Could this be the start of the Clan, Neutral and Omni factions growing closer together? Or will Berael and the woman have a fisty mud-fight over who gets to have Playboyfixer as hers? Keep on subscribing to ChitChat and find out more!
    Last edited by playboyfixer; Sep 28th, 2007 at 18:51:33. Reason: changed some thingies
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

lies

B was with me...

it was an imposter!

PBF is some how responsible for this, and he -will- suffer a long lightless stay in some box some where when I find him.

Or maybe this actually did happen and the reason I was smiling was because I -did- kill him... Intriguing.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

Pics or it never happened
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    Pics or it never happened
    (( wewt for the elitist pvp attitude ))

i wouldn't dare be responsible for this :O i'm too nice for that aren't i?
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

(lol...keep it up and Ill put u in my storyline :P))
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    (lol...keep it up and Ill put u in my storyline :P))
    (( popularity's a crazy fixer's best friend at least it is mine ;p ))

I know this article is a farce because Angel is in love with.. oh... damn.. I almost lest the mew out of the bag... Sorry mew mew..

*hides from the hand grenades*

do tell more

*unbuffed can see possible storms heading in*

Well umm... sorry about this I umm... just be leaving now...

*buffs runspeed and gets out of here very fast preferably with a warp*

More Barbie instead of GI Joe game content, please!
    *Yngvild Lothe* ex AO quest designer -- "... So now you just want cheap thrills..." Classic server.
    Role Playing guide
    • Main account = Classic.

Phasefront can go jump in the ... oh wait it is already there!
    (Since openning, I have used the West Gate, Battle Station or NL grid point, twice).
    ALLNEUTS - always helping new players, regardless of faction.
    Neutral, can mean real freedom for you. ||| New year's resolution - stay off these forums. Hope you are happy now.
    Expansions don't enhance the game, they just extend it and make the beginning easier to catch up in order to race frantically at the "front"

Kahava - "... we had a civil community."

Now now, everyone knows that this is all part of the implantation procedures, there's nothing to see here, only the boy's delusional masturbationary brain processes.

Keep it up and they'll have to remove a tiny piece of brain kiddo.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

i didn't even publicize this story

Moderated.

Removed flaming posts.
    Advisor Kruceas (Paragon)
    Media Productions
    Community Relations Department
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forums Social Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Jujuwalker View Post
    Keep it up and they'll have to remove a tiny piece of brain kiddo.
    *waves to Juju*, ((haven't caught up with you ingame yet.))

Luckily, nothing to remove here and I have copies of my brain cavity software...

I think Omni Tek once again failed, they should have used memory implants from off world, now he will be shattered and all that "careful" reform work will be lost.
    More Barbie instead of GI Joe game content, please!
    *Yngvild Lothe* ex AO quest designer -- "... So now you just want cheap thrills..." Classic server.
    Role Playing guide
    • Main account = Classic.

Phasefront can go jump in the ... oh wait it is already there!
    (Since openning, I have used the West Gate, Battle Station or NL grid point, twice).
    ALLNEUTS - always helping new players, regardless of faction.
    Neutral, can mean real freedom for you. ||| New year's resolution - stay off these forums. Hope you are happy now.
    Expansions don't enhance the game, they just extend it and make the beginning easier to catch up in order to race frantically at the "front"

Kahava - "... we had a civil community."

what should i be shattered about?

I'm not tolerating people making love not war while I take a trip offworld. On the other hand, I just found out wich reporter is going to be my next practice target.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S