Thread: Nuser's secret lovelife!

Nuser's secret lovelife!

(( disclaimer: this is posted by me, playboyfixer, only OOC'ly, the actual story has to be seen as coming from a new news company, that will be called ChitChat inc., and only seems to bring stories that sell well as you'll find out... ))

Nuser's secret lovelife!

Yesterday, the legendary ex-Nanomage Liberation Front queen Carly "Nuser" Kawarau has been seen repeatedly kissing an Omni-Pol General with the name of Rlet, that is also a solitus. Witnesses say she has been doing this on other earlier days too, and Rlet seems to be patrolling the streets of Borealis more often just to meet up with Nuser, and have a quick trip down kissy-lane, before breaking it up and pretending nothing happened.

This seems very peculiar seeing as the ex-queen always showed a strong hatred against anyone not Nanomage, or perhaps she always has been fooling around with soliti, opifex and even atroxes!

Want to know more about her escapades? keep buying ChitChat magazines while we keep you updated!
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Ooh, I definitely need to get my ChitChat subscription in order!
    Transcendence
    ----
    220 iii "Quilluck" iiiiii :: iii "Quillster" i 165
    074 iii "Tradeursoul" i :: i "Fourthaid" ii 220
    ----

ChitChat magazine? Isn’t that one of the tabloids you see in the checkout line at the shops? Along with The Atlantean Enquirer and Rubi-Ka Star? Who buys those things?

Quote Originally Posted by Dasubervixen View Post
    ChitChat magazine? Isn’t that one of the tabloids you see in the checkout line at the shops? Along with The Atlantean Enquirer and Rubi-Ka Star? Who buys those things?
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilluck View Post
    Ooh, I definitely need to get my ChitChat subscription in order!
    problem solved!
    Point Blank

I have also heard from various sources that Nuser and rlet were seen "canoodling" in public! Can't wait to hear more!

Quote Originally Posted by Nohva View Post
    I have also heard from various sources that Nuser and rlet were seen "canoodling" in public! Can't wait to hear more!
    canoodling?! *giggles*
    Emma "Pyromanche" Peele, Neutral Kingpin RK1
    Founder of The Union
    President

*sighs and throws the edition in the bin* What a bunch of bull
    "Sincerity is an openness of heart that is found in very few people. What we usually see is only an artful disguise people put on to win the confidence of others." ~François de La Rochefoucauld

I knew it! I absolutely knew it! She always had a thing for Omni-pol!
    GorgeFodder4 / Skeletawe
    Anti-Miner / Miner
    Omni-Mining / NLF Remnant?