Thread: The Pack

The Pack

The Pack

I first heard about The Assassin when I came home from work to learn that my friend (to put it that way) no longer existed. As a consequence of my occupation I spoke with the police in an entierly difererent context and asked out of curiosity what had happened to the necklace she so often wore. I asked because that necklace had ment so much to us when we were young. They didn't know anything "extraordinary" about the necklace, but told me about an anonymious source they had found intresting. I observed an interigation and met probably the most disturbed person I ever seen. The young man was dressed in black and had "letah is god" etched to hos skin. It quickly became clear, due to his behaviour, this person couldn't not be categorised as sane. He underlined that he hadn't done any of this and I assured him that he was under source protection.

Especially one part of his statement cought my attention "and not only has she, or her retine executed 11 sabotage missions, but has also recently killed an omni lieutenant in Omni-Trade". When I checked the information I was given against police evidence and other sources it corresponded.

It was soon the horrendous reality of it all sunk in. Here an kid in his teenage years were talking with an victorius smile about how good it was that an 16 year old medical student of Omni-Tek had been shot and slayered in Borealis. How great it was that one keepers insurrance had been erased and died while helping the victims of an explosive attack.
    I thought to myself if this really was true how terrible it was.

With the Undercover Productions videos the violence became a media case. Papers and broadcast channels took up the case and it was written about unsolved murders and a hidden Satanist concpiracy tied to The Assassin. "Devil worshippers Satanic message has been taken to an extreme". The violence continued long after The Assassin disappeared because the media had been marketing same ideologic ideas.

A few years later I followed up patient, she had placed her new born baby in a vessel and split it in half. She described how she was so fascinated by The Assassin. Another clan member spoke of an organisation who had been torturing an Omni-Tek trader for days accompagnied by a doctor, at the end they had skinned him and set him on fire. According to the story "he was placed high above the fire so the flames reached him slowly". He stated the organisation had connections to The Assassin. In hope, a 13 year old boy was forced into the woods, tortured and then beheaded. The youngsters that did this said the were influenced by someone called Letah. Same clan kids brutally shot and knifed down an Omni citisen in Borealis near the grid terminal...What was this?

The Assassin is less relevant amongst clans today. Instead, there is focus on other movements such as Red Freedom, racism...

... and the new retine surrounding an agent known as Cheree.

Log of Axlena, professor in Psychology and social research.

((...Wow, very, very odd o.O ...Very neat way you have of telling your story though! Big kudos on the Youtube video ....argh, this story's got me wondering though...))
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

((glad you liked it
    none of my videos have any real substance or story but what I wan't them to do is submit an emotion. So I'm glad when you say very odd ))

((Dark, disturbing and very nicely done.))

I'm curious, did you make the music for the video yourself? Very strong dark ambient sounds.