Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Fixed Grafts.

Quote Originally Posted by El33tist View Post
    Name: Tacky Hack
    QL: 1
    Patch: 15.61
    Description: The effect of this special is a root resist buff. This one will provide 90% protection against most known roots.

Check out the bold and drop the tacky hack argument, since the item doesn't say it works on ALL roots.
    Tacky Hack DOES stop root grafts landing roots though, you miss the point entirely.

To explain again, since clearly fail to understand: If root grafts were meant to land a root 100% of time, tacky hack wouldn't stop this, so Tacky hacks defence check is working, the NR isn't, so it broken and needs fixing.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanofox1 View Post
    Tacky Hack DOES stop root grafts landing roots though, you miss the point entirely.

To explain again, since clearly fail to understand: If root grafts were meant to land a root 100% of time, tacky hack wouldn't stop this, so Tacky hacks defence check is working, the NR isn't, so it broken and needs fixing.
    bump, she has n point
    since 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    FYI: Cola burns when it comes out your nose...I now know this because of you.

Root grafts land (in terms of AR vs Def check) 100%. As intended.
    Innate resistances are checked after that. So you can resist it with boon/tacky hack/etc.

So, move along, everything is working as intended.
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

Bump.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 13 seconds.

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts

Adapt!
    Get more root resist! (sorry, usual "get hp, get NR" doesn't quite work here)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by kuznechik View Post
    Adapt!
    Get more root resist! (sorry, usual "get hp, get NR" doesn't quite work here)
    QFT

There is a new armor with root resistance mods out there.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Bump for fixed NR check and stop it interupting casts.

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts

NR check was fixed from 60-95% to 100% land. What do you want? 200% land rate? :P
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------

page 1

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts

Quote Originally Posted by kuznechik View Post
    Root grafts land (in terms of AR vs Def check) 100%. As intended.
    What's your source, and have you tried asking the only reliable source that rule on those questions?
    Syy

Or... that the grafts are meant to be treated like an item trying to force the program into your enemies NCU manually as apposed to a nano running like normal.
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Krause View Post
    Or... that the grafts are meant to be treated like an item trying to force the program into your enemies NCU manually as apposed to a nano running like normal.
    Sure, that's exactly what the description of those items say (emphasis added by me):
    Quote Originally Posted by Description
    The Hacked Boosted-Graft: Feet of Stone can execute the nano formula Feet of Stone. [...] It has been hacked to remove profession restrictions. This means that is it easier to use, but more unstable.
    Clearly unstable, those items...
    Syy

Executing a nano and landing a nano are two completely different things...

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts

Quote Originally Posted by Syyceria View Post
    Sure, that's exactly what the description of those items say (emphasis added by me):

Clearly unstable, those items...
    And that has....... what exactly to do with what I said? Clearly just another case of them trying to make "hacked" items seem worse even though their not, like hacked omni stuff to unlock it to clans, etc. But they had nothing to do with nano resist to begin with, they could i guess change that 100% modifier to like 90% on hacked versions, but who uses non hacked versions of their own proff nanos anyways, long duration, for 100% land chance I guess, but they would prob rather get a reflect graft then not havin to spam their root nano another time or 2.
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Krause View Post
    but who uses non hacked versions of their own proff nanos anyways,
    I see people do it all the time.

The fact an agent uses a graft for its lowest root instead of a normal, bette rroot, tells you these are broken.

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts

Ok...

Grafts always ignored NR.

The reason general debuffs which every can cast are also in grafts is... So they can be landed 100% every 15minutes+.

See how that works, general purpose nano's everyone can use... that always land... and have long lock out timers. In other words thats the whole point of them, to LAND. If anything the fact that resistance stop them is the bugged part.

I think if any profession was aware of how things are balanced by long lock out times it would be an NT. But evidently this one has flown way over your head, or your just taking this stance because you can't always runaway after ganking someone from sneak... well bummer for you.

P.s. You can get more root resist, go put in IS ncu's, or an IS robe. If you really want to resist it you can already, you know how you just don't want to have to bother I'm guessing.
    Last edited by Kuthos; Oct 7th, 2007 at 02:47:20.
    Kzuria (???/??) - Keeper : Last resort.
    Khaer (213/15) - Soldier : Forced Retirement, Hackers can rot in hell. I hope you die.
    Kuthos (220/20) - Martial Artist : Retired

I have plenty of root resist, but a bug is a bug, and needs fixing.

The interupt needs fixing also.

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts

i see plenty you were unaffected by "insert random rootgraft here" with my 45% inate resist all the time.

if you don't see them with your 90%, there's only 2 possibilities:

1. it scrolled away because you have only 1 chat window or whatever
    2. you're lying, trying to achieve whatever goal it is you're trying to achieve.

chances are no. 2 fits much better to your description than no. 1 does.
    Nekrofiil: | Your smart ass thread got deleted. I feel sorry for you
    --- cut wrists imho :>
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah
    Hi!
    The professionals program was my idea, I brought it up with Cosmik many many many years ago now as an idea to filter poor and inaccurate feedback from the playerbase. I've been a professional twice, fyi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon
    all hail the invincible ma, you're just so amazing in pvp. will you teach me to be good like you?
    [Redliner]: What I write on forums is one thing, how I act ingame is another story. If you have any complaints about my ingame behaviour, feel free to send any AvR officer a tell

Quote Originally Posted by PooNaGe
    didnt i previously suggest i was retarded?
    you may now take it as a fact

Quote Originally Posted by Yue View Post
    i see plenty you were unaffected by "insert random rootgraft here" with my 45% inate resist all the time.

if you don't see them with your 90%, there's only 2 possibilities:

1. it scrolled away because you have only 1 chat window or whatever
    2. you're lying, trying to achieve whatever goal it is you're trying to achieve.

chances are no. 2 fits much better to your description than no. 1 does.
    And in the same time interrupted whatever the NT was casting.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast