Thread: Inner Circle - This is us

Inner Circle - This is us

As Inner Circle fell low last spring due to a lot of personnal mismatches and issues too huge for a small amount of guildcore to handle, we experienced a slow period for us "old farts" with 1/4th of the member left back after the Hurricane.
    The "legend" (if I may say so) is alive and grows again. This time, though.. new values and ideas have come from the experience of the former leaders so we can avoid issues we've had so many of.

I've been asked to lead the guild for now, something I do with great joy since there are no internal issues to handle in IC anymore as we've put down the following words that I'm obligated to present to any new applicants or people that are interested. Previous member or total stranger, you get the same message anyway

At the menu:
    ---------------------------

IC is a gathering of Old farts and some new blood.
    The requirement atm is aimed towards maintaining the good tone we have inguild. so here are the lil Rules that are set:

1: If there's an internal issue, with a player you simply *don't* take this in guildchannel.

2: We don't decide over your equipment. Your'e totally free to sell/buy/give any item to whomeever you want. There is however a "Wanted list" of items that follow a certain system some of us use with joint resources and your'e free to use this system.

3: We really encourage players to become "self made", since it eventually produces good players. Guild will allways help you out though, but try first if you need something. (as in if you need an item, try to roll and run... if you find it too diffucalt after a try or three, we'll certainly help out and you get respect for trying too

4: Take your stand and do what you think is right, but allways concider that this game is filled with people from all over the world with different background and beliefs and remember that misunderstandings occur since we have no way than the written word in chat to say what we want.

5: We actually *do* care about the reputation of the guild. Keep it in mind in your actions. Remember, respect doesn't come with levels, it comes with quality and decency.
    The 75 req for entering guild is still valid though, as we feel it would be alienating for a new player to enter a guild where basic knowledge in most of the discussions is required to keep up, no matter how decent or nice a person might be.

---------------------

Theese are the only words we spew out as demands to our members. I hope and /pray that the rep of IC and our members is and will continue to at a proper level

Anyhow, thanks to guild and other guild leaders for the teriffic support and loads of beer.

Dengy

*cough*

pst.. this is where you hug me

Re: *cough*

Originally posted by Deng
    pst.. this is where you hug me
    /me hugs Dengy.

Grats Dengy-san!

Originally posted by Kromos
    ugh

do i have to?
    Yes!

/me hugs Dengis..
    President of Total Chaos
    ~ Nikita "Vikie" Destiny ~

Home of Total Chaos

My Small Army on Rubi-Ka 2
    Vikie Agent | Nanojaq NT | Phaz Fixer | Jaqulinne MA | Vikineer Engie | Vikita Crat | Vikiz Trader

- On your world, one plus one equals two. In our universe, one plus one equals one -

Originally posted by Hajkster
    Vikie seems to be one of the only intelligent people in this thread...

Red face

Deng, I knew him well.
    /terminate

Originally posted by Vegavak
    Deng, I knew him well.
    /terminate
    rofl Vega?
    Knew?!?!
    ....wo0t /terminate??!??!
    *Cries*

President of Total Chaos
    ~ Nikita "Vikie" Destiny ~

Home of Total Chaos

My Small Army on Rubi-Ka 2
    Vikie Agent | Nanojaq NT | Phaz Fixer | Jaqulinne MA | Vikineer Engie | Vikita Crat | Vikiz Trader

- On your world, one plus one equals two. In our universe, one plus one equals one -

Originally posted by Hajkster
    Vikie seems to be one of the only intelligent people in this thread...

heheheh

*grin*

that is an episode I'm not too proud of

Merry, drunk, poetic, Reciting Hamlet in trade with vega and some others.

was fun tho

Dengy

awww

Deng needs hugs and free bumps

/me hugs

//Nyllet

Karatenyllet - 176 ma
    Karatemullet - uber MA blitzing armor for Shty