Thread: Anything set in stone?

Anything set in stone?

Just curious, I've yet to see anything in regards to the booster that is set.
    All I really know is some sort of "land control" and some improvements to the graphics.
    Does anybody have any real info?
    What was said on that developers chat, anybody have a transcript?

I'm sure everybody in the community would be glad to have this information so we can all decide if we want this booster pack.

I'm seriously considering a different game *cough* shadowbane *cough* because the idea of a dynamicly changing world has alot of apeal to me.

In short, lets have some real honest info, not just hearsay(sp?) and conjecture!!!

Doh!! Guess there are some answers out there, jsut to blind to see them in the forest of whining and crying, flame me if you like I don't care what you people think.
    This is a good game and I enjoy it. If you don't like it quit playing.

Yeah! The distribution and the fact that you will only be able to get the booster pack if you buy a new game client seems pretty much set in stone!!! I think it's meant as a bonus to new players...
    Dominata
    Member of THM

Actually, the new rumor is that since everybody says that AO sucks now, they're just going to replace AO with a leet simulator. I hear the fur will be in full 3d--but that's just another rumor.

I want to buy a leet doll!!!

Hey if they add a leet doll they will get a huge increase in French subscribers because those guys love carrying around little dogs and animals with them and a leet is 100 times cooler than a little doggy.
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

Originally posted by Martov
    Actually, the new rumor is that since everybody says that AO sucks now, they're just going to replace AO with a leet simulator. I hear the fur will be in full 3d--but that's just another rumor.
    Hehe.

Sabishii, what info I can give for now is in the Q&A thread. I'll add more with time.