Thread: What about ...

What about ...

Just an idea to stop the bunker loving/zonin problem, what about removing titles OR making them stick so you can only gain one but not loose the one you have, will that help people pvp better ?
    I mean when people zone/evac etc... its mostly not to loose their titles; dont come with the " i dun like rez and asking for buff" because this takes like 1mn usually. Just say what you think, if you like it or not

No I don't think it would help all that much...I'm apprentice and I've had freshman and neos run from me in duels. Guess ppl just don't like dying.
    Yagyu for life

I'm not sure if majority would like to remove titles but a title wipe as so much crap has been going on wouldn't be bad.

But totally removing titles? nah... But a rework of the system is totally acceptable.

Maybe that you dont Loose pvp points.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Who the hell does like sitting in a game unable to play it for extreme lengths of time. IMO there should be no rez or reclaim process. Losing your xp is enough penelty. I'm not paying to sit and look @ over done graphics for 5 minutes and unable to play during that time. Granted 5 minutes isn't a long time in the scheme of things, but like I said above I log into AO to PLAY and NOT to sit there doing nothing.