Thread: OTPC: Attempted Theft in Rome Foiled!

OTPC: Attempted Theft in Rome Foiled!

OTPC: Attempted Theft in Rome Foiled!
    September 17, 29481 - [Rimor]

OTPC - OTPC - Thursday evening, August 30, as the people of the Omni-Med facility in Rome Green were going about their good work to protect the population of Rubi-Ka, an explosion damaged several rooms of the building, and threw the facility into disarray.

In the minutes that followed, Omni-Med staff worked to ensure there were no casualties, and to determine what sort of accident could have caused the explosion. During the chaos, several discs of vital research data disappeared, apparently stolen by an unknown individual, who was quickly linked to the placement and following detonation of an explosive device, within the building.

Omni-Pol, who had been alerted shortly after the explosion had occurred, quickly began a sweep of the city. Several vigilant citizens had observed strange behaviour from one individual seen leaving the area at the time. With their assistance, Omni-Pol were able to apprehend this individual, discovered to be using false ID and carrying stolen research data which could potentially have been sold to the clans for use in manufacturing biological weaponry.

Omni-Pol spent the following two weeks investigating the motivation of the criminals and how they managed to get inside the building to set up the operation. It has now been confirmed that all the stolen research data was recovered, but so far it has not been determined if they were acting alone or under orders from a larger terrorist or criminal group, but citizens are warned to remain alert for signs that others may be involved in similar behaviour in the future.

Omni-Pol might want to check on connections with that infamous clan fixer, Playboyfixer..... why just the other day I heard him on C42 state "I'm bored..... time to go on another Rome stealing spree!"
    Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Corporal Officer, Omni-Pol Field Ops
    (Atlantean)

formerly
    T-Sgt1C, Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, Retired.

If I'm the Agent of Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?
    Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Quote Originally Posted by Editor: OTPC View Post
    -- and carrying stolen research data which could potentially have been sold to the clans for use in manufacturing biological weaponry.
    Gee I wonder if this is the same data they said was 'Just Clan propaganda' a year ago.
    Point Blank

muahahahaha!

couldn't have been me though, i'm not foolish enough to get caught
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Yes but they dont know if he was working alone.. so it COULD have been you. say... where were you... umm... whenever this happened?
    Dr. Lasal Gerrick, PhD Advanced Nanotechnology

Lance-Corporal Jonathan "Salivice" Bixby
    http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...on=show&id=446

can't remember (( besides, just noticed this news post = Rimor, so i shouldn't have commented ic here really to start with ))
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

(( tsk. ))
    Dr. Lasal Gerrick, PhD Advanced Nanotechnology

Lance-Corporal Jonathan "Salivice" Bixby
    http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...on=show&id=446