Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Nanomage NT with 300 symbs?

Cool thanks for the very informative write up!, once i hit ai 28 will give my symbs a try.

is the g-staff a must for 300s?
    I kinda don't want to equip one when the time comes.
    Did you use a bunch of other buffing gear for agil as well or was that the "easy" way out?
    I have the stam/str all calced out. didnt think agil would be a problem as well.
    Squad Commander of Lex Noctis
    'Larp' 220/22 Atrox Enforcer Phats
    Ohne "Qixote" Dich 220/30/70 Solitus Nano-Technician Phats
    Cellar "Shiae" Door 165/22 Solitus Adventurer Phats
    Little 'Twinks' Boy 21/2 Atrox Enforcer

As a side note, I would personnaly wait for the new symbs to be available before going through that long process.
    I have been thinking about re-twinking just to change those last 3 symbs I couldn't get in at ql 300 right after LE release (Opi+ Neut = STA h8), and it should be fairly easily doable by now, but after I looked at upgraded symbs... why bother? Not only will you have to get your symbs out to TS them into new ones, but upgraded symbs will also make it a total walk in the park : eye will buff both Treatment and Int, Chest will finally buff Stamina, etc.

Afaik, only basic abilities we'll be missing with upgraded symbs are :
    Strength from Rarm
    Stamina from Waist and Thigh
    Agi from Feet.

Better wait for a couple more month imo.
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

Quote Originally Posted by Larp View Post
    Did you use a bunch of other buffing gear for agil as well or was that the "easy" way out?
    I have the stam/str all calced out. didnt think agil would be a problem as well.
    well im solitus(as yourself), and i have worked out a way to not have to use g-staff at all. but alot of nodrops needed.

I have a lot of no drops as well. Only missing a BoC to put the brain in. (stupid stam req)

I have a lot of no drops as well. Only missing a BoC to put the brain in. (stupid stam req)
    You get +65stam from new alpha chest,boc is comfort for twinking and expensive social stuff,after le you don´t need it

probably not but im after it for the social value too :P

As I am a Nanomage, there were really only two possibilities- the MTI VP300 Red s. Caseless (or the higher QL MTI VP300 Gold) and the Master G-Staff. Let's look at the requirements:
    MTI VP300 Red s. Caseless
    Pistol - 824
    Burst - 618
    Multi Ranged - 1183
    Master G-Staff
    2h Blunt - 856
    Martial Arts - 571
    Sneak attack - 476
    Fast attack - 476
    Brawl - 571
    Dimach - 191
    At first it seems like equipping the pistol is the better solution because NTs get an inate bonus to pistol skills... but in order to get a full +60 to Agility we must equip two of them, and that Multi Ranged skill requirement is a huge IP sink.

Yes, it does look like the Master G-Staff is even worse... but at level 220, most skills are are at least over 200,so you wouldn't have to deal with buffing Dimach, and both Fast Attack and Sneak Attack are nearly half complete. Find a friend with a set of QL300 Combined Mercenary to borrow (you should be able to twink the 1k Strength and Stamina easily enough), and that's 210 points to Martial arts, 2h Blunt, Fast attack, Brawl, Dimach, and Sneak attack-- A Research Attunement Device - Combat Level Three and a Skill Wrangler (Premium) combined will add another 206 points to 2H Blunt and Martial Arts, which leaves a few points left needed in 2H Blunt, Sneak Attack, Fast Attack and Brawl- all of which can be buffed with implants and an Enforcer buff.

Remember, once the weapon is equipped, all the items, armor and implants used to twink it on can be removed, and in spite of being severely over-equipped, you will continue to benefit from the full strength of the +60 Agility modifier.
    Christine "Crisalys" Kochanski 220/30/70 Nanomage Nano-Technician

License Plates: 2007 / 2008 / 2009 / 2010 / 2011 / 2012 Plate Debate has ended!

Crisalys was born on Fri, Mar 29, 18:48:45, 2002, and as of November 6, 2011, 04:11 GMT,
    Crisalys has played 482 days 15 hours 48 minutes 36 seconds

There is DEFINITELY no letter "A" in the word DEFINITELY.
    What annoys you most at work?

I'll keep that in mind.
    I might be able to work around that being soli :P

You do not need a Master G staff staff to get full 300s in as a Soli, before the Perfected DB bracer you could do it without a Master G staff.

Although they give less Agility (36 in total) use these instead if G-Staff is too much effort, they are a lot easier to equip, require a couple OSBs at most, no armours or such.

OT Backup S.C Ultra

They are rollable and in-game, I have a pair.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

for the agi symbs i don't need any agility buffing weapons in my hands.

i have helmet of hypocrisy, db bracer and alb bracer, 2x eye of the evening stars (ql 282, 290), 2x lya's patches (+14 each), db sleeves and pants, and hadrulf's belt. i don't have a boc.

you do need ai 28 though.

Im gonna need another eye probably have 1 300 atm
    and 4 ai levels ofc

Graftmage posted this a few months back about how he achieved the Agility he needed to equip the Feet Symbiant without a BOC or DB Bracer:
    Quote Originally Posted by Graftmage View Post
    feet without burden or dustbrigade bracer... point to point as far as I remember... didnt have all items back then (300 rings, eew ;p)

Crisalys was born on Fri, Mar 29, 18:48:45, 2002, and as of November 6, 2011, 04:11 GMT,

well i got all my symbs in.

the brain was the one that required the most perk resets, doc TT, improved cut red tape, extruder cookie ect.

started with the ear, left arm, left hand, r-hand, brain, chest, waist, eye, r-wrist, leg, left wrist, foot, r-arm.

after i got the brain in everything else was simple to get in, just switch out gear and r-click before buffs run out.

luckily i didnt need any TNH belts

Grats! (Although with Xan Symbs coming, we'll have to start calling the QL300 Symb achievement a "learning experience").

Hmm, am I dreaming or Xan symbs requirements were slightly lower than plain ql 300 ones? Or was it just on test? They changed them?
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubberyman View Post
    Hmm, am I dreaming or Xan symbs requirements were slightly lower than plain ql 300 ones? Or was it just on test? They changed them?
    the reqs are lower by 1 point but we dont know if it will stay like that.
    R.I.P. AO
    Quote Originally Posted by quitter187 View Post

So frustrating to put out 300 symbs when Xan symbs comes :P
    First NT in AO to loot Alien Combat Directive Controller

Full set Xan Alpha symbs in, not very hard with all new agility stuff added...
    First NT in AO to loot Alien Combat Directive Controller

h8, you beat me to it. still farming betas.
    Gz

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast