Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Nanomage NT with 300 symbs?

Quote Originally Posted by Xymlior View Post
    Any suggestion on whats next? :P
    Pvp, pvp and pvp^^... and test diferent setups to find the one(s) that fit with your style.

Currently I'm still on my shen sticks (or bobs ft style) nt dreams... biggest problem being I'm alone asking for cb to be useable without cyberdeck... until that day, not using cyberdeck will completely suck .

So peeps, stop asking for op nanoes and bump my cb demands!
    There are no problem that an absence of solution could'nt solve

Wielder of the "IWin" button.

Collect sh#t no one else will bother with, like a full set of finished Maria's Fashion Kits, or Various Armor Sets... I think I'm still the only NT on Atlantean with a full set of QL200 Notum-Satruated Metaplast Armor.
    Christine "Crisalys" Kochanski 220/30/70 Nanomage Nano-Technician

License Plates: 2007 / 2008 / 2009 / 2010 / 2011 / 2012 Plate Debate has ended!

Crisalys was born on Fri, Mar 29, 18:48:45, 2002, and as of November 6, 2011, 04:11 GMT,
    Crisalys has played 482 days 15 hours 48 minutes 36 seconds

There is DEFINITELY no letter "A" in the word DEFINITELY.
    What annoys you most at work?

Quote Originally Posted by Crisalys View Post
    Collect sh#t no one else will bother with, like a full set of finished Maria's Fashion Kits, or Various Armor Sets... I think I'm still the only NT on Atlantean with a full set of QL200 Notum-Satruated Metaplast Armor.
    OMG... And my bank that already is full... Well I will probably try some pvp yes, still rookie on that part.

Time to reroll another toon maybe, and put Xym away for a while... hehe
    First NT in AO to loot Alien Combat Directive Controller

Quote Originally Posted by Racatti View Post
    So what do NM NTs perk above ai28?
    29 for Tick (nanomorph 1) in case you're NM, or really 30 if soli (no TUF there).

For Nanomage, 30 is just epeen++ (and yes, it still feels good )
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Next project: If you havent done it yet: Try to kill stuff without treehugging, like Medusa Philander, or try & solo Alappa. Tried Hezak yet?

And well, yes, now its just testing setups. Lots of fun as well, if you ask me
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Have succesfully soloed Creepy Spider, Tuqusk, Spetses, 250 inf dragons without tree hugging. Gonna learn pvp now I think, but still 35ish perks to reset
    First NT in AO to loot Alien Combat Directive Controller

OMG... And my bank that already is full... Well I will probably try some pvp yes, still rookie on that part.

Time to reroll another toon maybe, and put Xym away for a while... hehe
    My bank is full too.

Crisalys was born on Fri, Mar 29, 18:48:45, 2002, and as of November 6, 2011, 04:11 GMT,

Quote Originally Posted by sannz View Post
    29 for Tick (nanomorph 1) in case you're NM, or really 30 if soli (no TUF there).

For Nanomage, 30 is just epeen++ (and yes, it still feels good )
    Doesn't tick scales up with more perks in the line?

Read: isn't nm1 useless?

P.S.: Nvm, it scales on MM.
    Last edited by Racatti; Oct 28th, 2008 at 11:29:09.
    Fixer - Solja Lite
    Adv - Forgotten lubchild
    Trader - Nerfed Professional

Not enough AI perks availiable for soli, AM is too good, so is survival, the rest its a choice of 10 in CoNC, or 8 in TUF, or 3 in Alpha gene and 7 in CoNC.

Actually, can we get in the wishlist, 41 AI levels for Soli NTs please?
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by sannz View Post
    Next project: If you havent done it yet: Try to kill stuff without treehugging, like Medusa Philander, or try & solo Alappa. Tried Hezak yet?

And well, yes, now its just testing setups. Lots of fun as well, if you ask me
    Wuuut I thought I was the only nt to have soloed Hezak (before our new nanoes) . Bastaaaard .

My personal record is solo tanking killing 3 250 unicorns (no roots mezz, los etc ofc) before our new nuke/blind... well was at one nuke from killing the first and then an agent CHed me .
    Had 3 non nt buffs casted on me before I tried it though.

On a pvp nt (no ip in body dev and not done the last research that adds hp).

Haven't tried soloing Alappa... sounds like a fun plan^^.
    There are no problem that an absence of solution could'nt solve

Wielder of the "IWin" button.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanofox1 View Post
    Not enough AI perks availiable for soli, AM is too good, so is survival, the rest its a choice of 10 in CoNC, or 8 in TUF, or 3 in Alpha gene and 7 in CoNC.

Actually, can we get in the wishlist, 41 AI levels for Soli NTs please?
    think u can grind 41 ai levels without going mad?

kiting hecks gives ai levels right?
    Squad Commander of Lex Noctis
    'Larp' 220/22 Atrox Enforcer Phats
    Ohne "Qixote" Dich 220/30/70 Solitus Nano-Technician Phats
    Cellar "Shiae" Door 165/22 Solitus Adventurer Phats
    Little 'Twinks' Boy 21/2 Atrox Enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by Larp View Post
    kiting hecks gives ai levels right?
    only if the hecklers are green and glow

are those the ones in ely?
    Squad Commander of Lex Noctis
    'Larp' 220/22 Atrox Enforcer Phats
    Ohne "Qixote" Dich 220/30/70 Solitus Nano-Technician Phats
    Cellar "Shiae" Door 165/22 Solitus Adventurer Phats
    Little 'Twinks' Boy 21/2 Atrox Enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by schloops View Post
    Wuuut I thought I was the only nt to have soloed Hezak (before our new nanoes) . Bastaaaard .
    Never said I succeeded
    Kinda got whacked at 50%, but was before the patch. Guess I'll have to try again
    keep smiling

Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    think u can grind 41 ai levels without going mad?
    No, I've wanted Ai 28 at least for the last year, I think I'm still AI 24, maybe 25, I dunno.

With the new axp changes how much easier is axp exactly? I'm talking about compared to normally killing aliens in S42 for example, I could never stomach LE missions for more than 10 minutes before wanting to top myself from boredom.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanofox1 View Post
    No, I've wanted Ai 28 at least for the last year, I think I'm still AI 24, maybe 25, I dunno.

With the new axp changes how much easier is axp exactly? I'm talking about compared to normally killing aliens in S42 for example, I could never stomach LE missions for more than 10 minutes before wanting to top myself from boredom.
    oh, if you do it "right" e.g. max 2 teams per apf sector, with a crat, and possibly both of the +xp stims from the 7year anniversary, yes, goes very fast. And even without, just do a apf13 raid with 1 team, itll be axp-heavens . So, yes, it goes so much more faster
    keep smiling

I will say that it took about a month's worth of hard LE grinding to get from AI24 to AI30.

During work days, I could only get about 4 hours of grinding time, but if I got lucky enough to find a good TL7 team, 1m AIXP was doable in 4 hours.

Hi all, just wondering what order you put all your symbs in? Did you go for the brain first? or chest and r-hand first? having trouble figuring it out.

thanks for any help.

I actually started with the Agility Symbiants first (Feet, Left Wrist, Right Arm), but had to remove the right arm to equip a Shiny Strength Right Arm Implant to achieve the required Strength for the Symbiants that needed that stat (Ear, Left Arm, Waist).

The Feet Symbiant requires Agility, as well as adds to it- so I still think I'd start with that one first.

The Symbs that require INT/PSY and Sense (Eye, Thigh and Right Wrist) will be the easiest to equip. The Eye Symb adds to Treatment, so you could equip that early, but you might want to use that slot for a high QL (QL290+) Treatment Implant... Save equipping the Thigh Symbiant until later... you'll need the slot to equip a "Leg Implant: Agility, Refined Shiny" QL250-300. You can also hold off on the Right Wrist.. you may need that slot to equip a Master G-Staff.

Start with equipping the Feet Symbiant first... that way you can swap out any other symbs for buffing implants to equip a Master G Staff (which adds 60 to agility) to help you with the Feet. Don't bother trying to equip the other Agility Symbiants (Right Arm and Waist) just yet... those slots will be needed to equip buffing implants.

Then go with the Stamina Symbiants (Brain, Chest and Right Hand). The Brain and Right Hand will add to Treatment.

Next, the Strength Symbiants (Left Arm, Waist, and Left Hand). Keep in mind that The Right Arm Implant accepts the Shiny Strength Cluster and the Left Arm Implant accepts the Bright Strength Cluster... Do the left hand and waist symbs, then pull the left arm implant, make sure you have enough Strength using various equipped items, then drop in the left arm symb.

A 220/30 Nanomage NT can equip a Master G Staff without having to spend a point in IPs... Trader Wrangles, Implants (try not to pull out the QL300 Symbs you've already equipped), Combined Mercenary armor, and an Enfo buff (can't remember which one) and you should have all the stats necessary without spending one IP in 2H Blunt, Martial Arts, Sneak Attack, Fast Attack, Brawl or Dimach.

Once you have the G-Staff equipped, install the rest of the Agility Symbiants (Waist and Right Arm). You'll be pleasantly surprised at how much Sense you have, in relation to the amount of Intelligence and Psychic we NTs have naturally, and The Sense Symbiants (Eye, Thigh and Right Wrist) should be the easiest to get installed.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast