Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Nanomage NT with 300 symbs?

Quote Originally Posted by Dumonde View Post
    ...where I do have da benefit from beeing Fex.
    0.o

Zomg, I feel less lonely in this harsh world now...
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

considering the fact that there is no more challange ingame atm putting up ql 300 symbs on NM was most interesting thing i could find. will probably stress myself again when health3 is done to get 300 feet on also, and then put nt back to the box where he belongs:)
    ~~ Veteran Mad Nuker of Komodo ~~ Join us Today ~~
    ~~ LVL 150-215 Arul Saba Factory ~~

220 NT Wizardelo (equip) Nano-Technician Nanomage Reborn Mad Nuker
    220 ENG Heresy (equip) Solitus Engineer... TS hoe
    216 ENF Wizarmadiloo (equip) Trox Enforcer ...lazy meatshield
    211 KPR Imoortal (equip) twinking....
    185 TRD Ciupakapra - work'in'progress

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubberyman View Post
    0.o

Zomg, I feel less lonely in this harsh world now...
    2 lonely little Fexs among.... A huge army of ugly Nanomages and... Weird Solitussen. I feel with you FexBro!
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Dumonde
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Rank1
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Maxwell
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Zidane
    ..:: 220|28|66|e|::.. Isaak
    ..:: 215|20|56|e|::.. Rumb0
    ..:: 215|15|29|e|::.. Tiesto-1
    ..:: 212|17|46|e|::.. Pulsedriver
    ..:: 210|08|09|e|::.. Unseen

.. :: Punk :: ..

./me casts inter-servers rubbing.
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT

Cool

Finally equipped the whole ql300 set, including the feet. The Halloween event with Lya's armors has been most fun, especially with ganking omnis in 25% tower bases.
    ZeRiddler(220/30/70) - Current Equipment Setup - Current Perks Setup - First lvl 220 clanner NT on RK2!
    Power-Gamer At-Large - So eager to play, so reluctant to admit it... Blogging about The MMORPG World in a Nutshell!
    TinyMiner Auto Mining Bot for Eve Online - A veritable ISK machine, this is your EVE ONLINE MINER of choice!
    With such an Eve Online Mining Bot you will dominate New Eden! Become an Eve Online tycoon with this EVE MINING BOT!

very nice grats
    i shall try it too, as soon as i have gotten one last item from pande
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Gwatz Wiz'. I have all the stuff needed to do the same, but I kinda feel lazy to go through another PR just for two more 300 symbs, really.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT

Quote Originally Posted by ZeRiddler View Post
    Finally equipped the whole ql300 set, including the feet. The Halloween event with Lya's armors has been most fun, especially with ganking omnis in 25% tower bases.
    Nice work - did you need tower contracts in the end?
    Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    We wouldn't make the nano in the first place if we didn't feel that it would be useful and at the very least a decent addition to any given professions nano listing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abalz
    LOL

Gratz Ze!!!!!
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2
    Contagion 220 Clan Doc RK2

Proud wielder of the Pitchfork of Satenia

Cool

Thanks! I did have to use tower contracts though, treatment for brain and agil for feet. QL240ish or so...
    ZeRiddler(220/30/70) - Current Equipment Setup - Current Perks Setup - First lvl 220 clanner NT on RK2!
    Power-Gamer At-Large - So eager to play, so reluctant to admit it... Blogging about The MMORPG World in a Nutshell!
    TinyMiner Auto Mining Bot for Eve Online - A veritable ISK machine, this is your EVE ONLINE MINER of choice!
    With such an Eve Online Mining Bot you will dominate New Eden! Become an Eve Online tycoon with this EVE MINING BOT!

Thanks! I did have to use tower contracts though, treatment for brain and agil for feet. QL240ish or so...
    omg zerridler u still playing ... D long time no see

Hehe, I just put all 300 except feet in.
    This was my equip while putting agi simbs in (last ones), I dont use ear symb (perception, concealment, psy mod imp), so ear is 230 for trickle . Org has +13 agi contract.
    Ended up in 1277 agi (so I can put 290 feet in), 1330+ int/psy, ~2100 treatment.

Agi stuff I did not have:
    Gemini's Double Band of Linked Information (+18 agi)
    Maar's Yellow Belt of Double Speed (+15 agi)
    High ql Eye of the Evening Star (I have +21 and +23 only, so thats +16 possible)
    High ql Universal Advantage - Muscular Elasticity (+6 agi)
    And, of course Burden of Competence (+30 agi, -20 treatment)

So, if you have Gemini's Double Band of Linked Information, Maar's Yellow Belt of Double Speed and +28 and +27 Eye of the Evening Star and, maybe, contact, you can compensate +44 agi in feet imp and put everything without Burden of Competence!

/afk farming pande zods, do not disturb pls
    Last edited by Graftmage; Dec 8th, 2007 at 23:02:32.
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

good job
    Amordoki 220 nm NT
    Amorforcer 214 trox ENFO
    Amorotti 177 solitus DOC
    Amorexia 150 opi SHADE

Quote Originally Posted by Graftmage View Post
    This was my equip while putting agi simbs in (last ones), I dont use ear symb (perception, concealment, psy mod imp), so ear is 230 for trickle . Org has +13 agi contract.
    Ended up in 1277 agi (so I can put 290 feet in), 1330+ int/psy, ~2100 treatment.

High ql Eye of the Evening Star (I have +21 and +23 only, so thats +16 possible)

So, if you have Gemini's Double Band of Linked Information, Maar's Yellow Belt of Double Speed and +28 and +27 Eye of the Evening Star and, maybe, contact, you can compensate +44 agi in feet imp and put everything without Burden of Competence!

Are the buffing imps meant to be ql 200?
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanofox1 View Post
    Are the buffing imps meant to be ql 200?
    No ofc, 300, my mistake
    Fixed link
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

My sucky predicament is I wanna redo my symbs and get 300s in, only chest/waist/leg will boost my HP, thus nerfing guard some, and it seems silly doing 300s all but those slots.

Really wish FC would fix that.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts

dont rely on guard 100% and use some other part of the nt toolset?

Not much else besides guard...

Please tell me what else to use against an agent alpha, for example....

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts

a shade with a stun proc.
    ____ Equipment
    Kopo: There's nothing wrong with the (NT) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent.
    Unzipped: I'm right, Schmorgi is right... everyone else is wrong and /org lazy.... yep... that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
    Mangle: .... even still the leveling curve seems steep. Why must there be an exponential leveling curve? Who the hell invented that crap with MMOs to begin with?
    deniska: malewerecat h8 for making me agree with Masta
    sobeguy:Anyhow, Marius was evil regardless. Gaute was evil too. They are like, the Bat Man and Robin of evil. They probably run around in tights and masks, making vaguely homoerotic comments, and generally meddling anywhere people are trying to have fun!
    Righteous:Sil is in the kitchen making some sandwiches, he says you're lying and doesn't know who you are.
    Sephiroth:you managed to bother two people with one sentence. Nice
    I Remember The Missing: Nepenthia, Naraya, Satenia.

Quote Originally Posted by Graftmage View Post

i think without OT-gunship you cant wear all 300 QL
    The Clan Messiah statement
    You hit Nirvelle with nanobots for 7110365 points of radiation damage.
    Alternity: I never initiated a serious dialog

"... who are you, then?"
    "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good" (c) Goethe

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\| ||\____
    |.............Vodka-Vodka..........| ||','''|'''''''\____,
    |_______..... _________________| ||__|'__|_____||<
    '''''(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''**|(@)(@)******| (@)*

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast