Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What gun was his NT using?

What gun was his NT using?

So I just took my first trip to BS to try to fam a little VP for my 150/14 advie and I was incredibly impressed with this 153/0 Nano Mage NT who destroyed me in a split second.

With Dof/Limber and all the other goodies putting my evades at 2200ish and also with a somewhat mediocre armor set-up of just Tier and Advie Hood/Cloak
    He blasted me with 1820 Fling, Fullauto, Burst then 2 basic shots of the same dmg (1820)
    Even with maxed 1h edge putting my Solitus advie over 1k 1hedge, maxed FA/Brawl/SA I can only manage that much dmg with a SA on occasion.

I figure if an NT only 2-3 lvls higher then me is doing this much dmg with a gun I might as well find out what gun it was exactly and put it on all my toons asap =D

I figure if he is doing that much dmg with dark blue weapon skills as well as having nukes/roots/etc.. This must be a godly gun and setup so I might as well give it a go.
    Last edited by PiiKM517; Sep 16th, 2009 at 16:04:37.

an APT ?
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    an APT ?
    APT?
    Sorry Im still kinda new, Just back after a break. I left last when AI was first released so alot of stuff and such is still a mystery to me.

Anti Personnal Turret

basicaly means, that someone gives up his regular toolset, equipment and mobility, but gains a firepower quite ... impressive... depending on the level.

Only way to kill an APT is to get into a vehicul yourself (assault mech most of the time)

APT firepower is only based on level of the toon ... someone in naked with 0 IP spend and someone in full AI armor will be equivalent if they are at the same level...
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale

best thread of the day LOL

Let me guess, you had 6067 health?
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    Hey man like I said, this is all new to me.

I'll try my best to refrain from asking questions on the forums anymore, sorry.

Pay no attention to him, nobody else does..

I'm sure he's most popular for being added to ignore lists, both in these forums and ingame..

no im not laughing spitefully man, tis just entertained me as im sure it did a lot of other people. If you cant take people laughing at your expense sometimes you should seek counselling or something...

Planenuts, nobody cares or knows who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Gridpain View Post
    an APT ?
    153/0 Nano Mage NT

I'd imagine this means the NT was a FROOB or SLOOB
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by SixCharacters View Post
    153/0 Nano Mage NT

That could be, but my guess is just that the NT hadn't farmed any AI levels yet. If you're going into the BS untwinked, an APT is really your best bet, too.
    Axtilmor - 220/25 NT
    Sulstiare - 209/20 Engy

A proud member of Circle G

Quote Originally Posted by Soosis View Post
    #1: STOP comparing Real life to a Game. Gun barrels in AO are made out of fuzzy bunnyrabits from hell, that dont melt even after 10 hours of consecutive shooting <- closer to truth, than what you are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by PiiKM517 View Post
    Hey man like I said, this is all new to me.

I'll try my best to refrain from asking questions on the forums anymore, sorry.
    dude, don't let that get to ya, best to filter the bull$hit out and read what helps you, there's an ass at every rodeo.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

153/0 Nano Mage NT

I d be pretty surprise if a froob weapon or even a SL only weapon was able to do that much damage

only crits would do this with a DKP, a SCC or other of this sort ...

once again, I d be *pretty* surprised if a froob NT was able to crit anyone ... let alone an advi
    Last edited by Gridpain; Sep 18th, 2009 at 09:34:19.
    // Break time //

Froob for 3 years :

Sloob since 2009 :

153/0 Nano Mage NT

How is the free account/SL only account accessing battlestations and using turrets ?
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Froobs got BS. Not turrets, though.

This is not helpful, as has been evidenced above. Please mind your behaviour when dealing with newer members of the forum. I would rather you set a good exampe - than I making an example fo you.
    Guardian Venachar
    Public Forums Moderator - Deputy Team Lead | Professionals Liaison
    Forums Team | Community Relations Department | Advisors of Rubi-Ka

jebus would people lighten up?

Clearly the thread has been answered already and it would be an outright lie to say that no-one else found this thread amusing, they just didn't vocalise it.

I didn't have any intention of upsetting the OP, but if I did I profusely apologise.

Now close this thing already.

jebus would people lighten up?

Clearly the thread has been answered already and it would be an outright lie to say that no-one else found this thread amusing, they just didn't vocalise it.
    It could have something to do with the fact that every forum here is full of your trolls. Or maybe the fact that even though some people may have found it funny, they chose to show decency and help someone out with their question instead of making them feel like an idiot for not knowing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krause View Post
    Everyone beats Shades, so take them out of the total right now, they dont count.
    Healerlight: so no its not hard when shades get easy AR
    Healerlight: shades have so much Luv its not even funny...
    Healerlight: Shade now adays are easy mode...

What kind of a jerk you are? He is oldcomer.
    since 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    FYI: Cola burns when it comes out your nose...I now know this because of you.

pffft not helpful at all, how was he meant to know it was an apt.
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    considering how many ranged advies omni has, clan did quite a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Ive rolled NT and rarely make it longer than 3-4s vs fixers.
    Talking whats OP and whats not by people who have never really played so told OP profession is just lame.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast