Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Nanomage NT with 300 symbs?

Nanomage NT with 300 symbs?

nyone done it yet? and if so , which can be equiped and which cant, providing all ingame items at the moment and perks

im trying to do tha math now but if nyone done it already would apreciate a few tips
    ~~ Veteran Mad Nuker of Komodo ~~ Join us Today ~~
    ~~ LVL 150-215 Arul Saba Factory ~~

220 NT Wizardelo (equip) Nano-Technician Nanomage Reborn Mad Nuker
    220 ENG Heresy (equip) Solitus Engineer... TS hoe
    216 ENF Wizarmadiloo (equip) Trox Enforcer ...lazy meatshield
    211 KPR Imoortal (equip) twinking....
    185 TRD Ciupakapra - work'in'progress

That wouldn't be me
    There are no problem that an absence of solution could'nt solve

Wielder of the "IWin" button.

since youre already asking, im trying it atm. if you have a gunship, L.arm, Lhand, Ear and Waist are easy. once im done (9 perks left to reset), ill post what i used. but there has a been a post about a full 300 set pre LE already...cba to dig out the link tho.
    but my calcs say its possible. well...once the brain is in, everything else falls into its place

youll want to put it in this way: {ear|Lhand|Larm}->{brain|eye|rhand}->chest->{waist|rwrist|legs}->{lwrist|rarm|feet}
    Last edited by sannz; Sep 17th, 2007 at 13:22:44.
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

For all I know, full ql 300 set is possible for both Soli and Opi. Speaking for Opi, I could squeeze in 11 ql 300 symbs prior to Dust Brigade instance and new global researches. Which means full ql 300 set is now possible, if not easy.

Concerning nm, I don't see why it shouldn't be possible. True, Opi's Str/Sen/Agi are more twinking friendly, but they ain't the hardest to buff up, in particular for Omni toons. Plus, Nm's have an easier time twinking in ql 300 brain and right hand(Int/Psy/Sta).
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

Bit offtopic but anyone happen to have any auno profiles for Trox NT?

Cool

I got 7 ql300 equipped so far as shown in Equipment Config in siggy. Will upgrade the rest as soon as I get TNH Red Belt and the Global Advantage Health to level 3. Some phat tower contracts would help the process tremendously but atm clans don't have many bases left on RK2.
    ZeRiddler(220/30/70) - Current Equipment Setup - Current Perks Setup - First lvl 220 clanner NT on RK2!
    Power-Gamer At-Large - So eager to play, so reluctant to admit it... Blogging about The MMORPG World in a Nutshell!
    TinyMiner Auto Mining Bot for Eve Online - A veritable ISK machine, this is your EVE ONLINE MINER of choice!
    With such an Eve Online Mining Bot you will dominate New Eden! Become an Eve Online tycoon with this EVE MINING BOT!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeRiddler View Post
    I got 7 ql300 equipped so far as shown in Equipment Config in siggy. Will upgrade the rest as soon as I get TNH Red Belt and the Global Advantage Health to level 3. Some phat tower contracts would help the process tremendously but atm clans don't have many bases left on RK2.
    leme know which order u put them in Ze, and if its doable w/o tower contracts

Btw, full 300 symbs set is just for the sake of the argument:
    - Who in his/her right mind would use a Exterm Left Wrist over a ql 300 rk imp? (I do use ql 300 LW with NR/RS/MR)
    - What full PvP oriented NT would use ql 300 symb ear instead of a custom ql 300 imp? (I do have symb in, but I r a PvM whore)
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT

well, tbh, its pretty logic what you do first and what last...ear first, for the int tickle down, feet last (agi based, but doesnt have the agi cluster in). when youre doing the ear, you might as well pop the left arm in (since theyre both str based, and the l.arm buffs strength). next step, i put in right hand, eye after that (@Keldros: i gimp my ninit here, dont use a 300mc/ninit eye ).
    once youve done that, you can move for the kill, the brain. next step: chest. thats the last symb that requires stamina, so you can, after the chest replace the waist. with the waist in, you put in the l.hand too(str based like waist) and the str-based symbs are done too. leaves the sense/agi based ones. guess youll put in the wrists now, leg, the r.arm, and finally the feet.

thats how ill do it (at brain atm)
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by m0003 View Post
    leme know which order u put them in Ze, and if its doable w/o tower contracts
    It is doable without contracts 'cause I don't have any like most other clanners but I'm afraid you do need BoC, Alb brace, DB pants and sleeves, Infused Yuttos memories, Sigil of Baphomet, Helmet of Hypocrisy, APF Belt, OFAB shoulder pads and most other phatz you can think of. Oh and a ton of perk resets.

First I equipped the treatment symbs. Eye went it rather easy because it's based on sense and we got a fair amount of sense available. Next it was the right hand which was a major headache due to stamina but eventually I got it in with some extruder nutrion bars.
    I couldn't equip the brain symb due to not having TNH Red Belt so I was short of either stamina or treatment no matter what I did. Same problem with chest symb because it has shiny stamina in it so I had to settle for ql290 instead.
    Next the Strength symbs went in: waist, left hand and ear. Capricorn gloves helped a lot with treatment. Again I couldn't do the left arm due to strength cluster in it.
    After that the right wrist and thigh were a breeze due to sense requirement. Last ones were agil based, right arm, left wrist and feet. Agil is possibly the worst skill for nanomage. I had to borrow a full set of mercenary AI armor in order to equip a Master G Staff (60 agil) without spending IPs in it and even with the TNH Yellow belt I was unable to equip any ql300 Agil symbs. I reckon it will be possible though once the global health advantage reaches level 3 (a couple of months prolly).
    ZeRiddler(220/30/70) - Current Equipment Setup - Current Perks Setup - First lvl 220 clanner NT on RK2!
    Power-Gamer At-Large - So eager to play, so reluctant to admit it... Blogging about The MMORPG World in a Nutshell!
    TinyMiner Auto Mining Bot for Eve Online - A veritable ISK machine, this is your EVE ONLINE MINER of choice!
    With such an Eve Online Mining Bot you will dominate New Eden! Become an Eve Online tycoon with this EVE MINING BOT!

definitely possible to wear ql 300 symbs xcept rarm and feet and sometimes without BOC or Alb bracer; head will be doable when LE general research will be completed with +100 treatment HUD.
    but like Shrubberyman says, it's sometimes better to wear implant:
    ears: perception, concealment, intelligence
    Lwrist: reflect dmg, NR, RS
    feet: add all def, evades, dodge
    and maybe rarm: add all def, strengh, range NF
    Sulfuraa NT 220/20
    Sulfuree shade 211/13
    sulfuryy agent 61/7
    President of Code: Octobre Noir

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by sulfuraa View Post
    definitely possible to wear ql 300 symbs xcept rarm and feet and sometimes without BOC or Alb bracer; head will be doable when LE general research will be completed with +100 treatment HUD.
    but like Shrubberyman says, it's sometimes better to wear implant:
    ears: perception, concealment, intelligence
    Lwrist: reflect dmg, NR, RS
    feet: add all def, evades, dodge
    and maybe rarm: add all def, strengh, range NF
    This thread is about nanomages, we know solitus have it way easier.
    Left Wrist symb already has RS and NR and it's shielding (which sucks) not reflect.
    Feet symb has add exp and nanodelta in addition to aad and evades.
    Left Arm symb has healdelta (which is a must) in addition to aad, str and range.

All in all I'd say ql300 symbs are well worth the trouble over regular imps, not to mention the fun trying to equip them can keep you busy for days.
    Last edited by ZeRiddler; Sep 18th, 2007 at 09:40:45.

Quote Originally Posted by sannz View Post
    well, tbh, its pretty logic what you do first and what last...ear first, for the int tickle down, feet last (agi based, but doesnt have the agi cluster in). when youre doing the ear, you might as well pop the left arm in (since theyre both str based, and the l.arm buffs strength). next step, i put in right hand, eye after that (@Keldros: i gimp my ninit here, dont use a 300mc/ninit eye ).
    once youve done that, you can move for the kill, the brain. next step: chest. thats the last symb that requires stamina, so you can, after the chest replace the waist. with the waist in, you put in the l.hand too(str based like waist) and the str-based symbs are done too. leaves the sense/agi based ones. guess youll put in the wrists now, leg, the r.arm, and finally the feet.

thats how ill do it (at brain atm)

definitely a great tutorial
    im stil pondering wether to use custom imps or full symb setup, cause i just wanna see my nt with 300 symbs on, doubt his skils will improve much, but its an accomplishment nevertheless

I should get round to trying this again... make a nice "first"
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    I should get round to trying this again... make a nice "first"
    Aye, sure does!

I pondered about full set or not for a while, and imho, there's no reason going for ql 300 LW symb if you can get the clusters for ql 300 LW imp.
    True, the difference ain't that great, perhaps a +1 or +2 (can't remember) betterment in RS and NR, but at least you can get a useful 3rd skill buffed (who cares about dmg shield really? More an hassle than anything else for us ...).
    I mean, if one takes the time and effort to farm the phat, twink imps, perk reset, etc... and this for some marginal buff sometimes, why not do it fully and get also a marginal bonus on LW after all? ^^
    As for ear, if I wanted to completely turn my NT toward Pvp, I would definitely use ql 300 imp with the nice Conc/Percep buffs (our best defence as things are atm imo), without even sacrifying PM nanoskill.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT

Thing about using an imp for an ear is you lose some AR for CA, if you use it. At TL7 its not the easiest perk to land as it is.

My NTs symbs were done pre LE, really should update them, think they all ql 270s in right now.
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

Mine were done before AI
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

considering the 17.6 we get AR, im inclined towards symb ear

This thread is about nanomages, we know solitus have it way easier.
    i know.
    i am nanomage and if i had boc and alb bracer i could wear all these symbs 300 (chest, left arm, rwrist, waist, legs, left hand)
    eya and Rhand are doable without BOC and bracer

Left Wrist symb already has RS and NR and it's shielding (which sucks) not reflect.
    U get more skills with ql 300 imps than ql 300 symbs and NR, RS and shielding (sorry for mistake) are the most usefull. add damage is useless.

Left Arm symb has healdelta (which is a must) in addition to aad, str and range.
    i speak about right arm ....

Feet symb has add exp and nanodelta in addition to aad and evades.
    feet and right arm symbs need agility... this ability is the hardest to twink. im not sure U can reach 1276 in agi

Last edited by sulfuraa; Sep 18th, 2007 at 21:12:51.
    Sulfuraa NT 220/20
    Sulfuree shade 211/13
    sulfuryy agent 61/7
    President of Code: Octobre Noir

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast