Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OTPC: Neutral Tradesman Brutally Killed -- Red Freedom Responsible

OTPC: Neutral Tradesman Brutally Killed -- Red Freedom Responsible

Neutral Tradesman Brutally Killed -- Red Freedom Responsible
    September 13, 29481 - [Global]

OTPC - Omni-Tek Press Corp get many reports daily from Omni-Pol and afflicted agencies, with all kinds of content. Robbery, assault, raids, and so on. But rarely do we see a report, showing such brutality as the latest attack, performed by Red Freedom, who has shown a new level of brutality against anyone, who gets in their way.

Friday, September 7, 29481, a day which seemed like any other day, would forever be remembered by Torian Yokeal and his family. Around noon, the family; consisting of Mr. Yokeal, his wife and two children; were travelling from Lush Hills Resort back to Harry’s Trade post when they came across a man who had been beheaded. Mr. Yokeal immediately headed for the local Omni-Pol base, and informed them of his findings. A few hours later, Omni-Pol forces had arrived in force, and secured the area.

ID found at the location revealed that the people killed were part of a small band of travelling traders, offering their services to the citizens of the planet. Their whereabouts became unclear as of Sunday morning, when they had left Harry’s trading post. The final report, sent to Omni-Pol director Ivan Sergeyich, mentioned the details of their demise.

A total of 21 men were found executed. Five of the men had been crucified and burnt alive, much like the way several Omni-Pol officers were murdered after the Bow Point bombing.

Another nine men were beaten to death with blunt weapons before their bodies was thrown at a fire. It is presumed that these men were still alive when this happened. The remaining seven traders had been beheaded, and their heads placed on stakes around the crucified people.

These acts of brutality could have been done by cyborgs, or mutants, but the words ‘Freedom Through Bloodshed’ had been painted on a nearby wreck, together with a red heated plaststeel helmet -- a mark often left behind by Red Freedom, according to reports not yet released by Omni-Pol.

This is the second attack within a week from Red Freedom, who also launched a raid against Omni-Med labs in Rome Green, Saturday the 1st of September, stealing vital data and injuring and killing several Omni-Tek employees as they secured said data.

This massacre is a clear signal that Red Freedom does not take prisoners, and have no shred of human kindness in their black heats. How long must we wait until someone does what is needed to stop these Clan fanatics? It will not be long before the Clans as a whole begin to copy the acts of Red Freedom, and begin to attack civilians and other non-combatants wherever they find them.

I suggest you wait to stop them for a bit. They just got started. At least give them a chance to kill more people.

But of course this just -has- to be the work of Red Freedom, it's not like anyone else is capable of murdering, disfiguring bodies, painting catch phrases, and planting red plasteel. Nope there is no chance what so ever this could have been a setup, or a ruse, none. never mind how easy it is to get heated plasteel armor, or that a dozen or more neutrals have been spotted, especially on Neutral rights day, wearing heated plasteel armor.

Bang up job Pols, keep up the good work. Glad to know ya'll are professional enough to not speculate, jump to unfounded conclusions, and let factional bias influence your investigation.
    Point Blank

Just so you know, the bow point bombings were already proved to be foul play to begin with. A similar motif doesn't prove anything, other than perpetuating an already existing and widely innaccurate assumption.

I know. I was there. *smirk*
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Kotts View Post
    Bang up job Pols, keep up the good work. Glad to know ya'll are professional enough to not speculate, jump to unfounded conclusions, and let factional bias influence your investigation.
    at least they didn't involve my name for once
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Dead or alive?

Another nine men were beaten to death with blunt weapons before their bodies was thrown at a fire. It is presumed that these men were still alive when this happened.
    Were they alive when they were beaten to death or when their bodies were thrown in the fire?

See that's how you just now it was clanners. When we kill someone it usually done in the most horrific manner several times over. keep in mind victims are always un-armed, and and are never able to fight back. Also we eat kittens to death, then burn them alive.

Clanners: we kill you dead many times in a row!
    Point Blank

I wonder who has the lead on this case. Because for one, I think they're doing a terrible Job. However, As to why Pol is assuming that it was done by Red Freedom, It is only a logical Conclusion, given the evidence at this time.
    Dr. Lasal Gerrick, PhD Advanced Nanotechnology

Lance-Corporal Jonathan "Salivice" Bixby
    http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...on=show&id=446

By that argument, I could go ransack a warehouse, kill everyone inside, steal everything, then paint "Omni-Pol protects" on the walls, and it would be logical to say it was with out a doubt Omni-Pol's doing.

Hey! I could even leave an Omni-Pol Elite helmet behind, that right there will erase all doubt!
    Point Blank

Logical, except Omni-Pol Does not have a history of mass murder and theft.

Quote Originally Posted by Harrise View Post
    Ever heard of Safe Haven Town?
    Bahirae Seruguisu?
    Or how about your Boss, Ivan "The Terrible" Sergeyich?
    Maybe you've Heard of D6?
    Point Blank

Quote Originally Posted by Harrise View Post
    Ever heard of Safe Haven Town?
    Bahirae Seruguisu?
    Or how about your Boss, Ivan "The Terrible" Sergeyich?
    Maybe you've Heard of D6?
    I laughed at that too. Man did I need that. *grins*
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Mine is a service to the people. *smirks*
    Point Blank

Psh. Simple misubderstandings. And my Boss is hardly "Terrible". He has a job to do, just like everyone else.

You are probably right. I mean setting off an EMP in the middle of Bori with the express purpose of summoning a hoard of Kyr'Ozch on a peaceful city, assassinating Omni-Med Doctors, torturing and killing prisoners, Kidnapping children, and of course leveling an entire city with non combative women children and elderly then burning it to the ground. It's just a great big misunderstanding. They were all meant to get great big hugs.
    Point Blank

*laughs*

Kotts, my wife is boxing up cookies as we speak. I need to know your mailing address so i have a destination for em.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

I'll send ya a wave.
    Point Blank

You are probably right. I mean setting off an EMP in the middle of Bori with the express purpose of summoning a hoard of Kyr'Ozch on a peaceful city, assassinating Omni-Med Doctors, torturing and killing prisoners, Kidnapping children, and of course leveling an entire city with non combative women children and elderly then burning it to the ground. It's just a great big misunderstanding. They were all meant to get great big hugs.
    Mr Kotts is a Sentinel supporter. Well-known for their ambitions to level Borealis. It is refreshing they put so much thought into the well-being of the city's residents. I see a real future for you if Mr Silverstone decides to try enter propaganda war.
    Last edited by Virta; Sep 15th, 2007 at 10:26:25.
    Engineer General Virta, Omni-Pol. Not in active service.

Roleplaying Profile of Jimi "Virta" Hendrix

I'll send ya a wave.
    an EMP wave?

I would never wanna level Borealis, some omni cities on the other hand...
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

Quote Originally Posted by Virta View Post
    I see a real future for you if Mr Silverstone decides to try enter propaganda war.
    Thanks... I think.

Though I don't recall Simon saying he wanted to level Bori, I could be wrong though, Commander Fisk yeah. Hell , he's had the chance for the better part of the year, and never use it, so I guess it was just scare tactics. Me, I could care less what neuts do, so long as they stay out of the war. They get involved, and play both sides I'll put 'em down like any other scum sucking rodent.

And 'wave' as in 'radio wave' *rolls eyes and chuckles*
    Point Blank

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast