Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clan RP / CoT awareness day party

Clan RP / CoT awareness day party

This is a clan-wide awareness day in name of the Council of Truth. We'll be having many different items such as:
    * informing people what the Council of Truth does exactly
    * answering questions about roleplaying and guiding intrested people into getting started
    * prize events (quizzes about RPing and so on...)
    * meet & greet with other RPers, and the RP orgs representing the CoT
    * non-stop partying
    * and much much more...
    (if lucky some ARK presence too)

and ofcourse proving to you all that even the Council of Truth can twist & shake

This event will be starting 22 september on 5 pm GMT (in-game time thus) and will be running for about 7 hours i guess.

everyone is invited, and it will be held Northeast of Old Athens Hill, at the 2 containers (better known as Digital Alliance's org spot ), coordinates: Pos: 476.3, 446.9, 10.0, Area: Old Athen East.

(gsp won't come happy now?)

p.s.: if i find out i forgot to put on some info i'll edit it
    Last edited by playboyfixer; Sep 26th, 2007 at 19:55:54.
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

everyone is invited btw even neuts & omnis if they behave/get through security
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

(( just BUMPing it to make sure everyone knows about it ))

Knows about what?
    Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

Corporal Officer, Omni-Pol Field Ops
    (Atlantean)

formerly
    T-Sgt1C, Omni-AF, 4th Fusiliers RST, Retired.

If I'm the Agent of Shai-hulud, where's my 10% ?
    Roleplaying Profile of Alexsi "Nadab" Stefanovich

hmm so your gonna keep the guards away right?
    Main Role Play Toons
    ------------------------------
    Agentrose-Rose Alward-Agent
    Abbagail Parsil--Rose's daughter
    Jasminum-Jasmine Linglaya
    Jadedj- Jaden Linglaya-
    Laylana-Doctor-Corporal of Omni-Pol and DJ
    Opangel-engie-Corporal of Omni-Pol
    http://omnipol.sytes.net/join.php

I will try to be there if those pesky guards will leave me alone.
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

it's up to jacobi somewhat and his guards i guess (( calms ftw though ))

Neutral citizens have always been welcomed (in recent history at the least) in Old Athens, I would suspect that vanguards like the influx of goods and additional consumers visiting their shops. Omni-tek on the other hand... ask the Unicorn company where they had their gear painted pink... pink uniforms promote a slightly lower level of aggression in most studies, and thus result in fewer conflicts.
    Copperneedle 207 doc Ex-president Whisper's Edge
    -others on RK1 CLAN!-

New Perma-Resident to Test Live

Binarybits 220/26/70 President of :
    Loyal order of the Guinea pig

I will try attend, but unsure if i am aloved to transfer from planet earth to rubi-ka at the time/date

Vickie
    Sovieta, Seraph - Angel of the first order
    Ihsahna,my Twinkie

" What on earth would our beloved, stinking, beautiful Europe have become without our dope fiends, drunkards, homosexuals, consumptives, madmen, syphilitics, bed-wetters, criminals, and epileptics? Our whole culture was created by invalids, lunatics, and felons."
    —Moment of Freedom- Jens Bjørneboe 1966

urgent!

sorry for the late change everyone, but due to very sudden problems arising in Real Life i got no choice but to reschedule this entire party to a later date, which i'll specify as soon as possible here

once again very very very sorry for this

the new party will be 29 september, 3 pm in-game time, only thing that changes (that's saturday btw)
    Last edited by playboyfixer; Sep 22nd, 2007 at 18:11:06.

(( bump )) don't forget to come!

Quote Originally Posted by playboyfixer View Post
    (i have also asked GSP to come DJ but didn't get any reply yet so far so not sure if we'll have them too)
    We responded immediately, both times you submitted the event. If you have any questions or perhaps offered the wrong contact email on the form both times, you can submit a feedback query on our Contact Us page and one of us will respond asap.
    Last edited by LTK; Sep 24th, 2007 at 21:45:02.
    --The connections that enable us to learn are infinitely more important than our state of knowing.

forgot to alter that part, but after the initial mails i didn't get a reply concerning the gsp dancers yet though

So.... are you going to edit the main post already? I can post the dates of all our correspondence if you like....

temper temper

don't forget it's in less than 3 hours

I can see it already : a neutral goes to tir, and gets shot in the face

ROLEPLAY!
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

this is already old news, and it was in OLD ATHENS, not TIR -.-

although i wouldn't mind sending you to tir

Quote Originally Posted by playboyfixer View Post
    this is already old news, and it was in OLD ATHENS, not TIR -.-

although i wouldn't mind sending you to tir

Funny that. You get people who are still really upset about what happen to some atrox miners 250 years ago, but if you then mention incidents just four years, it suddenly "old news".
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast