Thread: They better be more then what they post !

They better be more then what they post !

Take a look at that board, there's some good fix and suggestion. And last time i check adding some crappy outdoor camps was not one of the 1st player priority !
    Aguitha, Engineer
    Cratisha, Bureaucrat

thats an easy one

after a certain lvl hunting outdorrs becomes worthless, and peeps are traped in mssion hell untill they're high enough to not get ganked by some 185 fixer in 2 seconds.
    this is a problem that they could fix with little effort (seems like all that they are doing is turing all of rubi-ka into andromedea, dunno, well see tommorow) and get good satisfaction across the board because there are a lot of people that would like viable alternitives to missions for xp and rare items. (i still miss hunting brontos in newland desert back in my teens)
    the more difficult, man-hour draining probs that take a reworking of game physics get taken care of as they seem to have time.
    hopefully, they will take care of the pressing well known bug issues in the next patch like team8 invisablity, team status lag, bbi speed and parry issues and so on.
    IMO, it looks like this is FC's way of saying by action,
    FC: "we are aware of the issue, were gonna fix it when we feel like it"
    FC sticks a bottle full of camps in your mouth in hopes that you will be satisfied

now lets see if the bottle fills our hunger for content, or if we throw it back at them.

(fix multi weild)