Thread: Cz or someone PLZ read this.

Exclamation Cz or someone PLZ read this.

People are getting angry about the booster pack; a lot of people say there is a lack of integrity. You need to release more information as soon as possible or people are going to keep losing their confidence in FC. This may affect how many people buy the booster pack. Get people excited about the booster pack, so far you haven’t' given much of a reason...

maybe we'll get info after the release of 14.5?

Really FC throw us a bone...if you're not ready to give out more info, atleast give us a tentative date where you may release information. So we have something to look forward to.
    Rk1- Sol Epsilon3

-Gameover Man
    -Summoned, I come. I take the place which has been Prepared for me. I am grey, I stand between the candle and the star. We are grey, we stand between the darknes, and the light.

Dont throw it down yet

Lets wait till it come out, then lets give it a try

You've noticed an increase in the anger level on Funcom's forums?

This is surprising to me because I've always thought that Funcom's forums alway maintained the highest anger levels of all the games out there today.

Kudos Funcom haha
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

Originally posted by Bonk
    You've noticed an increase in the anger level on Funcom's forums?

This is surprising to me because I've always thought that Funcom's forums alway maintained the highest anger levels of all the games out there today.

Kudos Funcom haha
    That's only because SOE/Verant mastered the fine art of Board Moderation with the Station Forums.

AO's forums carry about 1/5th the ruthless savagery Whineplay carried before they clamped down. The Class wars that went on there make the Engineer vs Trader tradeskills arguement look like a quiet, reasoned diplomatic mission between the US and England
    History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave. - Edmund Morris

The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them. - Unknown

Did you ever get the feeling that the world had an abundance of idiots? And that God had arranged for you to meet every single one of them before you died? - Kuroshio

Yeah. These boards have what, maybe five real trolls?

hehe as a Vet from those days on the station boards, I'll attest..the battles there got hot..go Monks!
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

Never quite understood how these forums got to be so verbally abusive.

Sure, there are a few jackasses like me, but I doubt that just little 'ol me could have turned this forum into the WW1 trenchwar of the forums.

Working on getting more information, but have concentrated on 14.5.0 and moderating the boards lately. We'll have news... soon.

Please send that kind of feedback to me by e-mail though, as I check that more often than I read through the entire bulletin board.

Originally posted by Kuroshio
    The Class wars that went on there make the Engineer vs Trader tradeskills arguement look like a quiet, reasoned diplomatic mission between the US and England
    I dunno, could have got alot worse. But yeah on the surface

The Ultimate Gimps Vs. The Nerfed Ones

was bound to get a bit stormy :-)
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Angry .... you guys

People are so friging childish. WHY are you playing this game if u hate it so much and who cares if funcom had to push the 14.5 pack back a week. IS IT THAT FRIGING IMPORTANT. ive never had a problem with this game and i have every windows platform to run it on and it has been so dont tell me that it doesnt or there are major problems. yes there might be one or tow minro bug in my opnion along the road BUT nothing to get all *****y about it. funcom is tryn the best to get the patches out to us. as for the booster pack its 20 dollars . if your *****ing about 20 dollars give me a break ur paying at least 13 dollars a month for the game thats almsot half of what the booster pack costs! thats 4 good meals at a fast food place COME ON PEOPLE QUIT UR F'n *****N.
    this game needs a quick kick in the ass ot get it going again so shut the f up and deal wiht it if u dont want the booster pack dont buy it simple as that. so just keep your lil traps shut till then.
    because in reality your gonna eventually buy it!

Some Info... For those who have not seen it.

BTW guys in the last newsletter (Mailed on Sept 11th) Funcom put some usefull info. Here is a link... If it didn't answer most of my questions, it at least gave a few clues... I'm sure funcom will release more info as things get set in stone. Just imagine the chaos if they gave speciffics before release, and people prepared for these speciffics, and then they had to change it last minuete. People would be furious. So I say good thinking to starting out veauge... just give us more info as it comes available.

Oh yes... here is the link to the newsletter

http://www.anarchy-online.com/conten...etters/issue2/

still waiting...
    One more thing... towers arnt cool, use bases. Orgs need bases, not towers.

A "tower", being that this generally implies a highly defensible structure, is really nothing more than a very tall, skinny base.

I just want something i can have meetings in

We need towers AND HQ's... Towers area a base away from *BASE*

These (should be) our mini bases set up to mine notum and expand our control of the land.

We neeeed real hq's that can have training area's, shops, grid access, and can be infiltrated by enemies if we're not careful and will give us a place to meet....

The towers should be the industrial part of our guilds territory... its what our scouting parties use (the personal towers) its where we set up area's for large scale battle practice and so on...
    Susanooh Nano-Technician
    Level 170
    Shadow Level 0
    Alien Level 2
    (Proud owner of Nullity Sphere Mk I, Mk II, Luxuary Jobe Apt. & Pet Leets) (Atlantean)
    Info
    Equip. & Imp. Layout
    Perks
    History

/born Friday November 2nd 2001

Clan Advantages

One of the first things I'd like to know is if you still intend to develop Clan advantages or if you're going to give away org skill advantages as a booster add-on available to all sides as indicated by Dai-Galean in IRC chat on the booster.

Take a guess which way I want it to be?
    Clan Elder of The Pilgrims

Originally posted by frankt
    Dont throw it down yet

Lets wait till it come out, then lets give it a try
    lets go pay them again and see if we are happy this time hehehehehhehehehe.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL