Thread: Add this to booster

Talking Add this to booster

Please rework the mission system so we can find items at locations that we feel confortable with.

Ok.. OK .. i know you want to flame me right .
    This could make finding a mission/ a job to easy.

I have one comment to this .

www.monster.com

Find "the job", "the salary" and "the location" you want to go.

Me waves a carrot to funcom .
    Reduce stress on the servers by building missions people want instead of building them random. People don't wanna sit round tir. They wanna goto work (mission).
    Last edited by Wahoo.; Sep 12th, 2002 at 15:15:58.

I want all my missions to be in Omni Ent and I want grid armor or yalms to drop every mission. I also would like all my mobs to be green yet give red experience to help me level faster.

Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

Originally posted by Bonk
    I want all my missions to be in Omni Ent and I want grid armor or yalms to drop every mission. I also would like all my mobs to be green yet give red experience to help me level faster.

I want a horsie too.

Originally posted by Bonk

"Yes, we can provide you with that.

Unfortunately, it will take 2.43 billion credits to arrange.

Would you like to continue?"
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Originally posted by Shubalubdub
    I want a horsie too.
    SO DO I DAMMIT! I have friends that play EQ and somehow claim it's better. I ask them what EQ has that AO doesn't and all they can say is horses. And that pisses me off! WHY CAN'T WE RIDE THE HORSES! There are some unicorn-lookin horses in the wild, but we can't ride 'em! Sure we have planes and assault rifles and mutants (all of which EQ doesn't have) but we don't have horses! They also complain about our lack of dragons, claiming a dungeon's worth of dragons just isn't enough. I answer that by telling them they're retards though
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

Re: Add this to booster

Originally posted by LittleTotem
    Please rework the mission system so we can find items at locations that we feel confortable with.
    Nah, we want some travel in that equation. But reworkings of the system might be in order anyway.

Anyhow, moving this to Suggestions, as it's not really booster pack specific. More likely to be in a patch, imo.

Things that are not too far-fetched balance-wise:

'I'm willing to travel to political zones'

'I would like Armor/Weapon/Tradeskill/Nano/Misc'

'I have A lot/Moderate/Very little time to do a mission for you'

I see all these as improvements that don't detract from what I think the designers were trying to do.

How about this one:

'I prefer to work Indoors/Outdoors'
    I still want to see ACG missions that utilize the newbie training grounds as the mission milieu.

Arrow

Nice suggestions. There would have to be advantages to going for a big mission, and disadvantages going for a small one, such as the QL of the reward being biased up or down. But the current sliders are pretty useless really.

The current 'advanced' settings should be removed and made semi-random within 25% either side of their current cental setting. The new advanced setting should be something more like those Bio suggests...
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Re: Re: Add this to booster

Originally posted by Cz

Nah, we want some travel in that equation. But reworkings of the system might be in order anyway.

Anyhow, moving this to Suggestions, as it's not really booster pack specific. More likely to be in a patch, imo.
    Cz, you do know .. we roll for all items getting them for home right..

Cz what about my suggestion and can I have a pioneer backpack or two?
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?