Thread: Title questions, Cozmik?

Title questions, Cozmik?

Ok, so I like to PvP. Everything else has gotten boring and aquiring a small word over myhead appeals to me, be it as lame as it sounds it is something that sets you apart from most of the others running around. So hear is my question. How does this scoring system work? I have heard from support emails that the higher the title you kill the more points towards the next title you get. And on the other side, the lower a title that kills you the more points you lose from your title. Here is my problem: I am, er was a novice. Lets take today for instance. I had close to 10 kills, all of people with titles of apprentice or rookie. No deaths. Yes no deaths. So I'm thinking I am safe, I have a slight chance of losing my title. Mind you this is just today, not counting the kills I had yesterday or before that. Low and behold, I get killed. Looking at the reclaim I notice that I am an apprentice now. Now wtf is this? I died to a novice, so by the rules I should have lost a small amount of points, right? This just doesnt seem right.

Cozmik, can you please shed some light on this? It has been long overdue that the way PvP and how titles are obtained is explained in detail. Not just what people think they hear from this one and that one. Can I get an official answer on this please?

bump, and an answer would be nice.

This has always been a secret and you're not the first to ask.

Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer.

I am actually aware of the system they use but it seems to contradict what hase been stated. There are alot of inconsitancies and I would just like them put out into the open.

If it's a secret, I'd still like an official "sorry this is a secret," at least.

ha ha syrah zand kicked ur A$$

Yeah, youre right. But I kicked yours. And dont ever forget that. How many lvls higher is Zand over me? Oh yeah, and how many levels am I lower than you? Thats what I thought.

My problem is not being owned. It is losing my title after dying once after having killed quite a few people before dying. This whole system doesnt make sence or add up to what has been put forth in previous posts or rumors. If it based a points system then there is no way i should lose my title from one death after amassing quite a few points before having that death unless by a person who is very low in title compaired to me. Not by dying to a person who is of the same title as me.

We can sit here a battle back and forth about who is better at PvP. But that would do us no good as it is aknown fact that Syrah is the Queen of PvP. We could argues who kills who but as it is well know that there are only a few people that actually kill Syrah, a number that can be counted on one hand, but we dont need to go into all that now do we? I would just like to get back to the main reson for this post,explain the PvP scoring system and the reason behind the inconsistancies please.

well considering i have never encountered u alone

just drop me a little tell when and weher alone somewhere in the middle of now where where u cant runa nd u cant zone and i will be happy to comply

I was talking to an aprentice, I am maybe 10-20 kills into rookie and he told me aprentice is 200ish kills of yellow freshmen.

*sigh*

With pvp so dead on RK2 I will never get another title.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

I'd smash Syrah.

But thats not the point. The point is that there should be some way of seeing how close you may be to your next title. If not, why not?

And also. WTF is up with people teaming.
    Clan and omni should not team. If they team and are attacked then only THAT PERSON ATTACKED should be able to retailiate.

Blah.

haha besh dont be a tool you would get owned..