Thread: Health bar and others

Health bar and others

1. The health bar does not show the correct information nor does them team list sometimes.

This seems to happen when team member goes out of range . Now this is nothing new , it would be nice to get this issue addressed.

2. Also , i hate the bug where teammate goes invisible once they are out of range . The only way to fix is have them zone or run out of range again.

3. Sometimes when i sneak to get the uber 10k sneak attack. I get warpped back to the room i was in before but this time the doors are all black. Only way to fix this is to have an engi warp me or relog.

Thumbs down No go

Im sorry but that HP bar bugg has been in game since start and I doubt FC can fix it. Simple as that. Then again, you could not ask for 100% flawless code after 1 year and countless of hours betatesting <dripping whit sarcasm>

Re: No go

Originally posted by Nai
    Im sorry but that HP bar bugg has been in game since start and I doubt FC can fix it. Simple as that. Then again, you could not ask for 100% flawless code after 1 year and countless of hours betatesting <dripping whit sarcasm>
    Well, i know that!! This bug has been here forever. It is one of the top things on the list to be addressed. I would rather have these issues resolved before SHADOW LANDS.

Funcom FIX IT

Thumbs down

...but I sincerly dont think the CAN fix it. If they could it would have been done for a long time ago since its a dangerous and pretty annoying bug witch all docs/healing classes can say.