*Looks around*
    Wo0t! I dont know where u are either!

Heh Silkish.
    ~Meow~ on ya
    President of Total Chaos
    ~ Nikita "Vikie" Destiny ~

Home of Total Chaos

My Small Army on Rubi-Ka 2
    Vikie Agent | Nanojaq NT | Phaz Fixer | Jaqulinne MA | Vikineer Engie | Vikita Crat | Vikiz Trader

- On your world, one plus one equals two. In our universe, one plus one equals one -

Originally posted by Hajkster
    Vikie seems to be one of the only intelligent people in this thread...

Originally posted by Ipsa

hmmm...... not sure what u mean by that, but I was going to explain what I thought u meant and typed out this long page of my rl and in game but I decided to erase it because I am not going to let u draw me into a discussion to defend my rl or in game way I do something or dont do something.....

This thread was about the loot of Tara and how come the 5 man uber team made TC look bad when not all of TC looted the kill.

"They disrespected Omni because they broke the rules that Omni had set forth for the Tara kills in Camelot. Therefor they ksed the mob and looted the kill and being apart of TC made TC look bad to the rest of Omni... (except of course to the TC members....)

Ipsa rolls** her eyes and continues to journey thru the land of RK2

First 200 Omni MP of RK2
    /hugs**
    I dont care about your real or anything.. its what in game i go after.. =) I.. Try to keep a spot between game friends and friends even tho i get out to meet some game friends then and then.

Yea i feel bad for the TC's to tho. I dont even belive there was 5 man there.. probarly all got ninja looted by some n00bie threspassing.

Nah.. i wouldnt care about enemies either.. why should i care if they thought i did a bad thing? heck.. its a game.. The Ks thing in there was only naturel.. Its as dumb as the freaking lines to mobs and then if you pass you get pointed out as a bad person.. damnit.. dont play the game if you cant handle it.

Not that i KNOW what happened but as all info i have gotten here and that it was posted here in the first place bring up a issue to be responded to.

Oh heck.. im not sure what im saying. I thought my first words should have explained it all.. guess not.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Originally posted by Nikita ~Vikie~ Destiny

*Looks around*
    Wo0t! I dont know where u are either!

Heh Silkish.
    ~Meow~ on ya
    Im here , Im there, Im everywhere alalallaallaalallalalaalla

Originally posted by Blade / Silke X

Im here , Im there, Im everywhere alalallaallaalallalalaalla
    *shrugs*
    Well what do i know :P
    *keeps looking around*
    BAaaaaah still no Silke
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Vikie Agent | Nanojaq NT | Phaz Fixer | Jaqulinne MA | Vikineer Engie | Vikita Crat | Vikiz Trader

- On your world, one plus one equals two. In our universe, one plus one equals one -

Oh heck.. im not sure what im saying. I thought my first words should have explained it all.. guess not. [/B]
    Your first words were waves** go Vikie girl

Your right that does explain alot...( that you don't have a clue...)

I think your third sentence ending your post says it all.....

{oh heck.. im not sure what im saying }

Ipsa is** bored so moves on to something new
    "Some people come into our lives and quickly go, others leave footprints on our hearts."

" Just because someone doesn't love you the way you think they should doesn't mean they don't love you"

wo0t!
    hehe go vikie girl?
    rofl what i do now *smiles*
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

hmmm...... not sure what u mean by that, but I was going to explain what I thought u meant and typed out this long page of my rl and in game but I decided to erase it because I am not going to let u draw me into a discussion to defend my rl or in game way I do something or dont do something.....

This thread was about the loot of Tara and how come the 5 man uber team made TC look bad when not all of TC looted the kill.

"They disrespected Omni because they broke the rules that Omni had set forth for the Tara kills in Camelot. Therefor they ksed the mob and looted the kill and being apart of TC made TC look bad to the rest of Omni... (except of course to the TC members....)

Ipsa rolls** her eyes and continues to journey thru the land of RK2

First 200 Omni MP of RK2
    /hugs**

"Rules" here "rules" there... who care? not me.. the game dont have a rule for me.. if someone did a rule that u dont like, u should follow them? naaah... exacly.. there havent been a rule from the frist begining and there will not be any.. not for me..

ye ye ye who cares.. i am like... "take me or leave me".. would i care? ... hell no..

Ooooohhh NOOOO... 5 ppl of TC outdmg the dmg team.. Oooohh NOOOO the world is going down.... HELP!!!!...
    They broke the rule!!! /petition TC broke the rule..

like i care?

so "stfu" and start have some fun insteed... gogo me own!

cocio wanna farm titles?

Your right that does explain alot...( that you don't have a clue...)

I think your third sentence ending your post says it all.....

{oh heck.. im not sure what im saying }

Ipsa is** bored so moves on to something new
    !!! *GRINS*

Yea =) Vikie seems to be one of the only intelligent people in this thread... (no im not slightly intelligent) so thats why i waved. ;p
    ---

Originally posted by Uberfix

"Rules" here "rules" there... who care? not me.. the game dont have a rule for me.. if someone did a rule that u dont like, u should follow them? naaah... exacly.. there havent been a rule from the frist begining and there will not be any.. not for me..

ye ye ye who cares.. i am like... "take me or leave me".. would i care? ... hell no..

Ooooohhh NOOOO... 5 ppl of TC outdmg the dmg team.. Oooohh NOOOO the world is going down.... HELP!!!!...
    They broke the rule!!! /petition TC broke the rule..

like i care?

so "stfu" and start have some fun insteed... gogo me own!

cocio wanna farm titles?
    THAT's what i meant!

* Me bows to Uberfixx *
    ---

Is it any wonder ppl disliked what you did Uber? Seing as TC thinks this kind of behaviour is ok, any wonder ppl dislikes TC as a whole?

YOU F* up, you clean up, not "STFU".

Originally posted by kokk

Is it any wonder ppl disliked what you did Uber? Seing as TC thinks this kind of behaviour is ok, any wonder ppl dislikes TC as a whole?

YOU F* up, you clean up, not "STFU".

Row row row ur boat...
    When u gonna give up?
    Dosnt seem like many got a problem most ppl moved on.
    But some seem to enjoy AO more with standing still and complain complain... Anyway hate us if u like :-P

-Vik
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Heh Vik know that u follow our guild rules tho :P
    But they aint no hard major rules anyway ...
    *hugs ubbis*

-Vik
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Talking *smile*

!!! *GRINS*

Yea =) Vikie seems to be one of the only intelligent people in this thread... (no im not slightly intelligent) so thats why i waved. ;p
    Ooi....Now they gonna flamme me even more
    hehehhe
    -Vik
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Ive been down at Tarasque, I think its fun. I can play the Banjo, anyone want to listen? I could also tell a story right now, anyone want to hear it? I think Tarasque is a funny dragon and that he drops many nice items, I got two nice items from him, im not sure I want anymore, or maybe I do not know, could anyone tell me what he has that I could want more? I think AO is fun, thats why I have played it for so long, cause its a very funny and good game with lots of stuff to do.

Thumbs up How cute and well spoken..

Ive been down at Tarasque, I think its fun. I can play the Banjo, anyone want to listen? I could also tell a story right now, anyone want to hear it? I think Tarasque is a funny dragon and that he drops many nice items, I got two nice items from him, im not sure I want anymore, or maybe I do not know, could anyone tell me what he has that I could want more? I think AO is fun, thats why I have played it for so long, cause its a very funny and good game with lots of stuff to do.
    Meow
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Is it too late to go neutral?... this is getting pathetic
    Mizrach

Ex-Coven Master of Dark Covenant(RK2)

Thanks for the good times all...

Unhappy *nods*

Originally posted by Miz
    Is it too late to go neutral?... this is getting pathetic
    Yeah i feelt the same when we where on page...erm 6 or something :-) Ohwell...

-Vik
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

That sounded somewhat inspired by hitchhikers guild to the galaxy?

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Seems like this thing happened on the Clan side with Quizotic a couple months ago the same mentality and all about we outdamage you we get to keep the loot for ourselves. I'ld say if you can kill Tara all by yourself then do it and take the loot. If you cant and you decide to keep the loot for yourself then you stole it. Everyone from what I see agreed to a lottery before hand if you didnt then you should have told everyone that you dont agree to a lottery and that if you outdamage Tara you're taking the loot. That would have been sleazy but at least you wouldnt have back stabbed your own friends.

Barbbs TC fan forever!

*gets out the pom-poms* 4EVER!!!!!!!!!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast