Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Confused Pres of Total Chaos.

Originally posted by Hajkster
    Personally only reason i see someone post about SUCH issues like this is that they are jealouss cause they couldnt think about KS tara them self... idiotic? yes =p Heck Move your asses.. just dont stand there.. =)

Add: Btw.. this wasnt pointed at nonone in specific.. just a thoughtfull view.. =)
    I am sure lots of people thought of doing that but only 5 TC "DID IT" out of disrespect to the other Omni players......

First 200 Omni MP of RK2
    /hugs**
    "Some people come into our lives and quickly go, others leave footprints on our hearts."

" Just because someone doesn't love you the way you think they should doesn't mean they don't love you"

Another episode in this Brasilian Mega-Soap

Man, dunno why I'd even bother posting here, you wouldn't understand anyhow.

BUT!

For the sake of anoying Uberfixx a bit more, I'll give it another go

What you or your guild members do reflect on the org as a whole (understand what I mean by that).

Does it comes as a surprice that ppl hold the behaviour against TC as a whole when you keep such ppl in your ranks?

Understand that and we've come along way

You come here for answers and I'll give you a few - it may not be the ones your looking for, or ones you would like, but I'll give them to ya anyways.

Originally posted by Uberfix
    /me speed jumping.. /me see kokk.. /me pick up the Rail Gun.. /me seeing Kokk comeing "trying to speed jump" and he take the Rocket L. /me "loling" at Kokk, he trying to do a Rocket Jump /me point at Kokk /me press +mouse1 /me see on the screen "You fragged Kokk" /me /say omg pls stfu Kokk, u n00b.

gogo /me owns..

/me bored...
    Damn you got me there, I'm so wasted, so pwned, so...

/me eats a cookie /me looks at cieling /watches Simpsons on TV /me gets pwn'd by Uberfixx on the forums /me is a n00b /me lights a smoke /me looks out the window /me wonders when Uberfixx go clan /me wonders if this arguing will take a more inteligent form

gogo /me lights a smoke...

gogo man, now u maybe understand this.. its just a nother stupid game... why even care?

so all pll, "omg pls stfu"

/me going to work...

Is this thread about anything besides "hate" anymore?

Stop the bullchit on the boards and deal with it in game people
    Mizrach

Ex-Coven Master of Dark Covenant(RK2)

Thanks for the good times all...

uber vs littlz on Forum .

Uber vs littlz -> Arena ? when ?

(ok ok .. im out ..)

Originally posted by Hypos

far more health than before
    The new and improved Tarasque

[edit] Found other references as well:
    Tara nerf?
    Tarasque = UNACCEPTABLE
    Ahhh Thanx
    Though he was pointing at something else
    President of Total Chaos
    ~ Nikita "Vikie" Destiny ~

Home of Total Chaos

My Small Army on Rubi-Ka 2
    Vikie Agent | Nanojaq NT | Phaz Fixer | Jaqulinne MA | Vikineer Engie | Vikita Crat | Vikiz Trader

- On your world, one plus one equals two. In our universe, one plus one equals one -

Vikie seems to be one of the only intelligent people in this thread...

Smile

Originally posted by Miz
    Is this thread about anything besides "hate" anymore?

Stop the bullchit on the boards and deal with it in game people
    Deal with it in game?
    To hear what? Littletza: Beat it TC'er ?
    Nah...we to busy. I dont have time to be rude in game, just aint fun...
    Let em point fingers at TC all they want ...
    I guess we will live...Yes we have accepted the "silly" thing.
    We are todays "pointing" fingers at guild. :-)
    Im sure we will have lots of fun and dont care much about all the ppl calling us whatnot...Its just a game. Maybe i should stop care about everyone else? (Ops sorry Grom, forgot TC was selfish)

Anyway: Ub vs. Tza...hehe ME wanna see! :-)

Saint: Yepp Well spoken from me, even if im evil

GL everyone with the new Stuffs in game. Ill be off busy CH the whole OT yet another day :-) Legchopper clone are so FUN ...heh

Haar/Kromos: thnx for offering relogin to buff TC members while they get told "Beat it TC'er" from Others. *TC Hugs Kromo*

Edit: Typo check
    Last edited by Vikie; Sep 19th, 2002 at 11:40:06.
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Vikie Agent | Nanojaq NT | Phaz Fixer | Jaqulinne MA | Vikineer Engie | Vikita Crat | Vikiz Trader

- On your world, one plus one equals two. In our universe, one plus one equals one -

gogo man, now u maybe understand this.. its just a nother stupid game... why even care?

so all pll, "omg pls stfu"

/me going to work...
    Correction: omg.... plzzzzzzz, stfu.

(dont forget the dots young apprentice,you still have a lot to
    learn)

P.S, you know i own you right saggy?

Originally posted by Vikie
    [B]

To hear what? Littletza: Beat it TC'er ?
    Was having a very bad day last night folowing the 14.5 patch, and am sorry for my choise of words, but no, I still won' buff him

Anyway: Ub vs. Tza...hehe ME wanna see! :-)
    Look what I posted above...he got me, I'm so wasted

ORBAGAY!! ) u know that u own me some "love" ... ORBA ORBA ORAB WEEEE WANT UU!!!...

hmm... me vs who? i know only novice and neo ppl..

me vs rk2... to easy!

me uber, me own, me have saggy titts!!! respect them!

ORBAGAY!! ) u know that u own me some "love" ... ORBA ORBA ORAB WEEEE WANT UU!!!...

hmm... me vs who? i know only novice and neo ppl..

me vs rk2... to easy!

me uber, me own, me have saggy titts!!! respect them!
    hahahaha.. yeah got that right!!... GO SAGGY GO SAGGY!

You can do it! hump hump..

Originally posted by Ipsa

I am sure lots of people thought of doing that but only 5 TC "DID IT" out of disrespect to the other Omni players......

First 200 Omni MP of RK2
    /hugs**
    Can't see the disrespect here.. People come sit in box room not doing anything leeching the system getting loot and sell it for lots of creds and then complain in the system... So.. they wanted something for them self (now i dont have a clue about the story but i have been with this thing MANY times) So somebody else couldnt sell whatever...

disrespect? bah.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Can't see the disrespect here.. People come sit in box room not doing anything leeching the system getting loot and sell it for lots of creds and then complain in the system... So.. they wanted something for them self (now i dont have a clue about the story but i have been with this thing MANY times) So somebody else couldnt sell whatever...

disrespect? bah.
    If you can't see the disrespect that the 5 man uber team did against Omni then I am sure you could be the 6th man on the team...... You would fit in nicely with them

Well maybe not .... You have to be Uber

First Omni Mp on RK2
    /hugs**
    "Some people come into our lives and quickly go, others leave footprints on our hearts."

" Just because someone doesn't love you the way you think they should doesn't mean they don't love you"

Originally posted by Ipsa

If you can't see the disrespect that the 5 man uber team did against Omni then I am sure you could be the 6th man on the team...... You would fit in nicely with them

Well maybe not .... You have to be Uber

First Omni Mp on RK2
    /hugs**
    yea sure.. im ´just a old n00bie.. not a newbie generation that creams for everything... yea i guess its my own fault for not fitting in anywhere

And i guess your like the one in box room.. letting the others do the work for ya.. right?
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

*Wonders why this post is in the PvP Boards* Unless you guys wanna duel over Tara Loot?

I dunno isn't half the fun of tara raids killin da clanners ?
    Socializer 93%
    Explorer 53%
    Achiever 40%
    Killer 13%
    <('.'<) <('.')> (>'.')> <('.')> <('.'<)

And i guess your like the one in box room.. letting the others do the work for ya.. right?
    hmmm...... not sure what u mean by that, but I was going to explain what I thought u meant and typed out this long page of my rl and in game but I decided to erase it because I am not going to let u draw me into a discussion to defend my rl or in game way I do something or dont do something.....

This thread was about the loot of Tara and how come the 5 man uber team made TC look bad when not all of TC looted the kill.

"They disrespected Omni because they broke the rules that Omni had set forth for the Tara kills in Camelot. Therefor they ksed the mob and looted the kill and being apart of TC made TC look bad to the rest of Omni... (except of course to the TC members....)

Ipsa rolls** her eyes and continues to journey thru the land of RK2

First 200 Omni MP of RK2
    /hugs**

Originally posted by kokk

Was having a very bad day last night folowing the 14.5 patch, and am sorry for my choise of words, but no, I still won' buff him

Look what I posted above...he got me, I'm so wasted
    Hmz, Maybe i should try that too: Sorry had a bad day my choise of words...sorry. lol well well...we all got bad days and Kromos offerd to Relog for buff so all good.
    Why u stop buffing TC...i dono and i guess we dont care either.

Wasted...*looks around* boooo noooo :-)
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

meow, I dont know where I am.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast