Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Confused Pres of Total Chaos.

So much anger, perhaps this sugestion would make some people happy? :P

Become a criminal

Re: Still confused.

Originally posted by Vikie
    Kokk.

I will not kick a member for such a misstake they did.

And once again, I dont have any Rulez saying i as Leader have too ask for all your blessing.
    -Vik

A mistake is a slip, a "Woops". What they did was deliberate Vikie.

I'm not out to give blessings nor telling you how to run your org. What I am telling you is this: If your aim is to stop ppl disliking TC, then work on it ingame where it should be solved. This gd thread has nothing to do about you wanting to stop ppl disliking TC, but to bash Ast.

Originally posted by Coc^-^

The part about me organizing defenses has nothing to do with the fact that people blame TC for what happened do it? Stop bringing up other crap here Kokk. All we did was shoot at a Dragon. Just like everyone else. What gives the rest of u guys the right to tell people what to do and what they shouldnt do? U play it ur way and we play it our way ok.
    What Vikie was asking was why TC was blamed. The reason she brought up Ast was because on Astriells webpage Astriell blamed TC for what happend (Changed after some persuading).
    So stop with the crap kokk.
    You asked and I answered. If its not the answer you want, tough luck.

But a quick question, if you did just kill Tara, then why did you guys peak at what was on him?

You guys were at Tara with an agenda, Coc, not juz to "kill a dragon". If you wanted something changed, then you go to the meetings and cry out "I want Ast removed as a raid leader - and I'll be f*in happy to do it myself", or come up with an alternative loot system as the one you showed me..the little bot thingie whatever it was.

Reason why ppl are going after TC as a whole is prolly the fact that you guys are still in TC. I don't blame Vikie for wanting you guys back, but she gd better understand that ppl will keep bashing TC as long as you are. Vikie keeps you guys in TC = TC feels it is ok what you guys have done - its that simple.

As for me "dragging crap in here"... You asked why and said you guys merely killed a dragon. You didn't. You had an agenda when you killed Tara. Making sure Shty would get the EoT had it dropped? Getting rid of Ast as a raid leader? Getting a new loot system? Scoring phat lewtz? (I know you guys don't need any of the Tara loot).

[QUOTE]Originally posted by kokk
    [B]

Answer me this, seing as your trying to get ppl to stop hating TC.

-- Not trying to get ppl to stop hating TC. Trying to stop them from harassing ppl. Making the gameplay for them boring.

Why go on the PvP forum to get an end to the disgussion?

--- To get answers from Astriell.

Why make a post with 3 questions instead of you stating your piece?

-- I need answers

Why don't I see you ingame telling ppl that the 5 aren't part of TC with what they did?

-- You aint online all the time, And you aint the head of all guilds.
    ppl that talked to me i have told expactly what u said here.
    But i guess i aint perfect enough to come too you ask for forgivness,

Easy questions really if you wanted to stop all this instead of going after Ast?

-- Once more. I aint going after Astriell if i wanted to, there is a command called petition where i can complain.

Isnt it time for yo Kokk/tza to accept that alot of ppl aint just like yo and have ur opinion of how a guild shall be runned or how a leader should act? We play same game. Yes...but maybe abit diffrent?
    President of Total Chaos
    ~ Nikita "Vikie" Destiny ~

Home of Total Chaos

My Small Army on Rubi-Ka 2
    Vikie Agent | Nanojaq NT | Phaz Fixer | Jaqulinne MA | Vikineer Engie | Vikita Crat | Vikiz Trader

- On your world, one plus one equals two. In our universe, one plus one equals one -

Originally posted by Hajkster
    Vikie seems to be one of the only intelligent people in this thread...

Originally posted by kokk

Reason why ppl are going after TC as a whole is prolly the fact that you guys are still in TC. I don't blame Vikie for wanting you guys back, but she gd better understand that ppl will keep bashing TC as long as you are. Vikie keeps you guys in TC = TC feels it is ok what you guys have done - its that simple.
    They should bash the ppl that did the thing, not a lvl 41 TC member that is trying to enjoy hes/her game. Alot of ppl in TC got no intressed in Tara Raids. For them Shtylez, Cocio, Supersolid, Uberfixx and Orbakay is a part of our so called Chaotic family. Why whould they want them kicked out? Cause you guys want us too take a statement and ask for forginess?
    Last edited by Vikie; Sep 18th, 2002 at 13:12:02.
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Vikie Agent | Nanojaq NT | Phaz Fixer | Jaqulinne MA | Vikineer Engie | Vikita Crat | Vikiz Trader

- On your world, one plus one equals two. In our universe, one plus one equals one -

There is that word again !!

It simply amazes me that everytime something isn't going their way they scream harassment and going to /petition.

Guess its your way of trying to scare someone into not telling u what they think: shrugs**

I am wondering Vikie: When the uber team of 5 killed Tara and looted the kill ..... Did they make the game enjoyable for the ones there?????? When in shouts and all the arguing was going on about the loot...... Was that fun for the ones there???????

Incase u don't get it "Those 5 were representing TC" and the comments they are making here on the boards are also. Hate to break it to u Vikie but your name doesn't help in explaining the actions of the 5 man uber team. It was simply defince against the omni loot rules and them being greedy.

btw: SS, Cocio and Uberfix ( as long as all you can do is tell people to stfu and ffs this is just game people are just going to be more upset) either learn to express yourself in words to make a point or don't bother posting at all......all that does is piss people off.

/petition all you want ( until u are blue in the face )

I have yet to see it help=)

GM's don't have time for pettyness such as this over pixels.

{ I also can't see that was all that Tara dropped.)

Guess we will never know forsure what " REALLY" dropped that dreary sad day on RK2 in the dungeon of TARA when most of Omni was there in full force to take the evil one down.

First 200 MP OMNI of RK2
    /hugs**
    "Some people come into our lives and quickly go, others leave footprints on our hearts."

" Just because someone doesn't love you the way you think they should doesn't mean they don't love you"

/me speed jumping.. /me see kokk.. /me pick up the Rail Gun.. /me seeing Kokk comeing "trying to speed jump" and he take the Rocket L. /me "loling" at Kokk, he trying to do a Rocket Jump /me point at Kokk /me press +mouse1 /me see on the screen "You fragged Kokk" /me /say omg pls stfu Kokk, u n00b.

gogo /me owns..

/me bored...

i like the 3 words.. "omg pls stfu"

Re: again

Originally posted by Gromulator
    Selfishness and stupidity that's all, TC is known for.
    Thanks for the flame. I'll add it too my scrapbook for kids goofing off during computer class.

Also, thanks for trying to label all of us as "selfish" when I'm known for passing out buffs for free and giving noobs money for their “get a Yalm funds”. So since I have nothing "nice" to say to you now, I’ll say nothing (or just let SS say it for me )

Good day.

Jitta - RK2

Originally posted by Uberfix
    i like the 3 words.. "omg pls stfu"
    I find that very sad!!

"not very becoming of a lady "

First 200 Omni MP of RK2
    /hugs**
    "Some people come into our lives and quickly go, others leave footprints on our hearts."

" Just because someone doesn't love you the way you think they should doesn't mean they don't love you"

Re: There is that word again !!

Originally posted by Ipsa

I am wondering Vikie: When the uber team of 5 killed Tara and looted the kill ..... Did they make the game enjoyable for the ones there?????? When in shouts and all the arguing was going on about the loot...... Was that fun for the ones there???????
    Saint has spoken. And Evil answer..
    Why dont u ask them :-)
    Its not like they explain that to me, they only tell me how every person in TC completly s*ck.
    If it wasnt, im sorry for them, but it wont make it better or more fun if they keep trashing ppl. They should just keep doing what they want to. Im pretty sure they can do alot of good without These so called "5Man team."
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Personally only reason i see someone post about SUCH issues like this is that they are jealouss cause they couldnt think about KS tara them self... idiotic? yes =p Heck Move your asses.. just dont stand there.. =)

Add: Btw.. this wasnt pointed at nonone in specific.. just a thoughtfull view.. =)
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Personally only reason i see someone post about SUCH issues like this is that they are jealouss cause they couldnt think about KS tara them self... idiotic? yes =p Heck Move your asses.. just dont stand there.. =)

Add: Btw.. this wasnt pointed at nonone in specific.. just a thoughtfull view.. =)
    Nooooooo Hajk i aint moving!
    I wanna stand here all day im a campaholic!

*winks to hajk*
    Where is ur point of view on me...doh u forgot! :P
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Will this kill stealing continue now that Tarasque takes over 2 hours to kill?

Honest question. Would this argument have taken place under the current Tarasque setup?

Where is ur point of view on me...doh u forgot! :P
    Oh!.. hmm sexy... DAMN ur on another shard =p hehehe
    ---

Oh!.. hmm sexy... DAMN ur on another shard =p hehehe
    LOL!!
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Originally posted by Bionitrous
    Will this kill stealing continue now that Tarasque takes over 2 hours to kill?

Honest question. Would this argument have taken place under the current Tarasque setup?
    Hmmz.
    Current tara setup is?
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Current tara setup is?
    far more health than before
    The new and improved Tarasque

[edit] Found other references as well:
    Tara nerf?
    Tarasque = UNACCEPTABLE
    Last edited by Hypos; Sep 18th, 2002 at 22:17:09.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Re: Re: There is that word again !!

Saint has spoken. And Evil answer..
    Well spoken !!

Ipsa shines** her halo

First Omni 200 "SAINT" of RK2
    /hugs**

pointless-i-dont-know-why-i-bump-this-thread bump

nites
    ---

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast