Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Confused Pres of Total Chaos.

Originally posted by kokk

What you did was laugh at all the ppl who put some work into making the raids enjoyable for anyone.

If you don't want Ast as a raid leader, then why don't you volounteer?

Last time I saw you organizing the defence at the box room, your comment when ppl didn't listen to what you said was "FFS I'm out".

Quitting is the easy part. Staying and doing your job is the hard part. Ast chose the last part. She came to the raids. Got ppl organized. Had to deal with ppl *****ing on Tara chat, vicinity chats, guild chats, even at the Tara meetings over loot rules, her handling situations, calling her an ()*() and I know not what.

The one you should be asking to leave it be is Vikie as she is the one who's supposed to be doing some damage controll after you guys, not comming here making a post like that.

The part about me organizing defenses has nothing to do with the fact that people blame TC for what happened do it? Stop bringing up other crap here Kokk. All we did was shoot at a Dragon. Just like everyone else. What gives the rest of u guys the right to tell people what to do and what they shouldnt do? U play it ur way and we play it our way ok.
    What Vikie was asking was why TC was blamed. The reason she brought up Ast was because on Astriells webpage Astriell blamed TC for what happend (Changed after some persuading).
    So stop with the crap kokk.
    weeeeee

I think Ast did a _great_ job leading the raids. Never heard of anyone saying they want to take his place. Ast got his good and bad sides like all of us, but im not going to write 3 pages about that.

The Tarasque raids in Camelot was one of the few events that gave _me_ the feeling of beeing Omni. I believe the Tara raids also caused more omnis to PvP and was maybe a milestone for some of us? who knows?

Not often so many high level players gather.

The 5 people looting Tara like that was a big mistake in my opinion. The system got closed. I believe there are other ways to protest on a system (or a person?).

Next time I suggest you discuss it instead.

---

DISCLAIMER :

When you read the text above, you will see that I use the words/ phrases ; "I believe", "I think", "me", "maybe" to be sure that these are opinions from me and only me.

What I didnt say :
    ---------------------

- "Everyone think Ast did a good job"
    - "Everyone felt like Omnis in Camelot and cried for days after the incident"
    - "It is a fact that Tara raids caused more omnis to PvP"
    - "Everyone think that the incident was a big mistake and want the whole TC nerfed so they cannot outdamage anymore"
    - "I hearby command TC and/or the 5 members to discuss it instead of acting nose picking children"
    - "I hate TC and the 5 people in that team."

--

Hehe You can disagree with me, but you cant say that I dont believe what I say.
    | Evilbaffle - 220 Tra | Dominixe - 210 Doc | Maram - 207 Eng | Juling - 160 Enf |
    | Yumn - 169 NT | Niemo - 118 MP | Lucine - 185 Agent | Incision - 70 Shade |

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.- Herm Albright

Originally posted by Baffle
    I think Ast did a _great_ job leading the raids. Never heard of anyone saying they want to take his place. Ast got his good and bad sides like all of us, but im not going to write 3 pages about that.

The Tarasque raids in Camelot was one of the few events that gave _me_ the feeling of beeing Omni. I believe the Tara raids also caused more omnis to PvP and was maybe a milestone for some of us? who knows?

Not often so many high level players gather.

The 5 people looting Tara like that was a big mistake in my opinion. The system got closed. I believe there are other ways to protest on a system (or a person?).

Next time I suggest you discuss it instead.

---

DISCLAIMER :

When you read the text above, you will see that I use the words/ phrases ; "I believe", "I think", "me", "maybe" to be sure that these are opinions from me and only me.

What I didnt say :
    ---------------------

- "Everyone think Ast did a good job"
    - "Everyone felt like Omnis in Camelot and cried for days after the incident"
    - "It is a fact that Tara raids caused more omnis to PvP"
    - "Everyone think that the incident was a big mistake and want the whole TC nerfed so they cannot outdamage anymore"
    - "I hearby command TC and/or the 5 members to discuss it instead of acting nose picking children"
    - "I hate TC and the 5 people in that team."

--

Hehe You can disagree with me, but you cant say that I dont believe what I say.
    1: We did not loot the dragon.
    2: TC had nothing to do with it so why hate TC?
    3: There was like 0 PvP there, now there is.
    4: TC/ the 5 members are not the ones acting like nose picking children. The other people blaming TC for what happend and cant move on and keeps complaining about this event are the ones that are the "nose picking children".
    weeeeee

Lightbulb

Originally posted by Coc^-^

1: We did not loot the dragon.
    2: TC had nothing to do with it so why hate TC?
    3: There was like 0 PvP there, now there is.
    4: TC/ the 5 members are not the ones acting like nose picking children. The other people blaming TC for what happend and cant move on and keeps complaining about this event are the ones that are the "nose picking children".
    Christ! You commented my "WHat I didnt say" list.

ROFL

I will have to answer then :P

1. Ok, sorry. By "loot" i ment "open and look".
    2. I never said that
    3. I never said that
    4. I never said anything about that.

Anyways, I hope you understand some people dont care what happened, and some people will never forgive.

To the topic :

I dont blame TC.

I hope the hole thing was an accident and that it will never happen again.
    | Evilbaffle - 220 Tra | Dominixe - 210 Doc | Maram - 207 Eng | Juling - 160 Enf |

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.- Herm Albright

Red face

Seriously... LEave it ferkking be... Whats the whining all about? Yeah, we outdamaged the 'dfamage' team, big deal... If anyone would 'grow some balls' "(c) Kokk" you would all say "the hell wioth those 5 we still go with all our people and do the dmg to kill the dragon". But y ou dont, you all just sit around and whine going "boohoo no loot for me"... well ***** off then, go and kill it or dont and shut up. Its easy going 50 peeps and being cocky cause clanners dont show up then just turn around and cry... If the dragon means so much for all you that put such a biiiig effort into this, go and kill it already! sure, we wont get any loot cause we 'blacklisted' or something and we cant survive 5-6 people there, but you guys can still go and do the same thing, its not like the 5 us was the tara raid right?=

im giving out a big BLEEEEEEEEEEEEH.... im drunk, stoned and far far wahy from home and want to go home

I'll prolly edit this post later or just post a new onje ore something... now do something constructive or shut up already
    SS - Grandmaster of Fall Damage

Property of the Devil

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for anyone drops to zero

Originally posted by Baffle

Christ! You commented my "WHat I didnt say" list.

ROFL

I will have to answer then :P

1. Ok, sorry. By "loot" i ment "open and look".
    2. I never said that
    3. I never said that
    4. I never said anything about that.

Anyways, I hope you understand some people dont care what happened, and some people will never forgive.

To the topic :

I dont blame TC.

I hope the hole thing was an accident and that it will never happen again.
    The list u made fits perfect to what most people that have posted here thinks. So i made it clear. Nothing to do with u.

::Edit::
    To add also. I/we did talk to Astriell about the system. This was the answer "We descided at last meeting that we wont change rules anymore".
    There u guys have it. So we protested? (i.e shot a couple of rounds on the big red bad dragon).
    Last edited by Coc^-^; Sep 18th, 2002 at 03:54:28.
    weeeeee

Originally posted by Coc^-^

The list u made fits perfect to what most people that have posted here thinks. So i made it clear. Nothing to do with u.

::Edit::
    To add also. I/we did talk to Astriell about the system. This was the answer "We descided at last meeting that we wont change rules anymore".
    There u guys have it. So we protested? (i.e shot a couple of rounds on the big red bad dragon).
    Hehe. Yep, the list was a summary, so I agree
    Just wasnt expecting someone to comment it

Quote: "We descided at last meeting that we wont change rules anymore"

Outchie. Seems like Ast got the intention that he "owned" the system. It worked as long as it lasted tho. But like Wuzz said. It was doomed from the start anyway.

So, what are you guys going to do now?
    Are you willing to do something similar to what wuzzup suggested earlier in this thread? Gather everyone and try again?

btw:

I can understand your point of view, just dont agree in the way it was done. Yes. It was quite efficient, but I personally would like to see less heads rolling.

I guess we could say : What did we learn? (Make your own answer)

... and move on.

for all ppl out there...

... omg pls stfu.

Originally posted by SS
    im giving out a big BLEEEEEEEEEEEEH.... im drunk, stoned and far far wahy from home and want to go home

I'll prolly edit this post later or just post a new onje ore something... now do something constructive or shut up already
    LoL
    Yagyu for life

Talking lol

Well, what i know is:
    1) Before we tried to make something, Omni's where out damaged by Clanners in Tara's room.
    2) TC and other orgs kept "privilege" about T loots.
    3) Since Astriell and others organize, all Omni's suddenly enjoyed and fight the dragon
    4)we took Clanners away from T room for 4 weeks
    5)Total Chaos broke the rule, against all omni's.

What's up so???

Seems that TC wants to be another faction, like Omni's , Clanners , and now Total chaos....ok

U'll be really alone guys

Unhappy again

Selfishness and stupidity that's all, TC is known for.

Talking lol

Clanners laughing at us again.....well done TC. (with all respect to clanners that die boring missing adversity)
    lol

Question ROFL

This is still going on?!
    Mizrach

Ex-Coven Master of Dark Covenant(RK2)

Thanks for the good times all...

Re: again

Originally posted by Gromulator
    Selfishness and stupidity that's all, TC is known for.
    lol?

Selfishness? Explain plz.
    Stupidity? Oh?
    Is that all we are known for?

lol u kinda fun grom u know that ah?
    President of Total Chaos
    ~ Nikita "Vikie" Destiny ~

Home of Total Chaos

My Small Army on Rubi-Ka 2
    Vikie Agent | Nanojaq NT | Phaz Fixer | Jaqulinne MA | Vikineer Engie | Vikita Crat | Vikiz Trader

- On your world, one plus one equals two. In our universe, one plus one equals one -

Originally posted by Hajkster
    Vikie seems to be one of the only intelligent people in this thread...

Re: ROFL

Originally posted by Miz
    This is still going on?!
    Ofcoz...
    Heh ppl always gotta have some group to pick at :-)
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Vikie Agent | Nanojaq NT | Phaz Fixer | Jaqulinne MA | Vikineer Engie | Vikita Crat | Vikiz Trader

- On your world, one plus one equals two. In our universe, one plus one equals one -

Re: lol

Clanners laughing at us again.....well done TC. (with all respect to clanners that die boring missing adversity)
    lol
    Is it really that hard? If clanners are laughing?
    pls let em, its a game
    And yes Well done TC at least we made some ppl Happy

Grom, its a game
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Re: lol

Seems that TC wants to be another faction, like Omni's , Clanners , and now Total chaos....ok

U'll be really alone guys
    Another Faction?
    Nah not really we are Omni-Tek. And will be...
    We might be a diffrent Organization. Yes..
    Alone? hm depends, hard to be alone in a game like this.
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Selfishness and stupidity that's all, TC is known for
    Im known for much more, but you need to grow up to find out :P
    Hope Ocura Heals
    Healmonkey for Dark Front - Rimor
    Give us /target <name> please !!!

[Frankt]: I'll be any animal you want me to be.. just let me hump your leg !

Talking Shush

Shhhyy Ocu...
    heheh Dont tell...
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Originally posted by Vikie

pls tell us all what shall be done?
    Tell me what the "Perfect" Leader is suppose to do.
    Looks like you know and that its very importatnt
    Answer me this, seing as your trying to get ppl to stop hating TC.

Why go on the PvP forum to get an end to the disgussion?

Why make a post with 3 questions instead of you stating your piece?

Why don't I see you ingame telling ppl that the 5 aren't part of TC with what they did?

Easy questions really if you wanted to stop all this instead of going after Ast?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast