Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Confused Pres of Total Chaos.

Re: Never know what posts I take a fancy to =)

Originally posted by Ipsa
    Since Vikie plays Cocio also who's to know if it was the real Cocio or Vikie playing in the group of 5. Maybe TC is responsible since Vikie is the president of that guild.
    Update ur self pls
    I do not go to tara as myself or anyone else
    Sorry to disapoint you but the cocio u see running around is played by "Good old Cocio"
    President of Total Chaos
    ~ Nikita "Vikie" Destiny ~

Home of Total Chaos

My Small Army on Rubi-Ka 2
    Vikie Agent | Nanojaq NT | Phaz Fixer | Jaqulinne MA | Vikineer Engie | Vikita Crat | Vikiz Trader

- On your world, one plus one equals two. In our universe, one plus one equals one -

Originally posted by Hajkster
    Vikie seems to be one of the only intelligent people in this thread...

Re: TC strongarming

Originally posted by kokk
    I know TC was informed about this thread, its intentions, location and time when it was created - I had Vikie, Supersolid, Cocio and Shty sending me tells about it, as well as me announcing it on the OT Learder Chat prior and after its creation.

- They did NOT inform TC about any kind of outdmg of the rest of you OTs. When this took part the rest of TC was out doing normal stuff and had no idea about what goes on in Tara room. Cause they dont care.

Vikie, start acting like a leader instead of a lapdog, and perhaps you will avoid your guild members being called "The Big A-Word".

- I act just like i want too Tza. I run the org just as me and my members what, if ya guys have a problem with that, Its you problem not ours.

In a case with little to be proud off, it should still be mentioned that alot of peoples put alot of work into this, be it leading the raids, web-pages or leading the Meetings.

- I have not said a thing about tara since i took my heads out of it cause been yelled at from helping OT stressed out ppl to talk to a poor GM. I know that they worked the heads of too make something special. But they also forgot alot. THIS IS A GAME!

Also, Orbakay. Though being one of the "bad guys", he alone had the stones to take any concequenses and leaving TC after what happened, sending me a tell to inform people that they should blame him, not TC for his actions as he was no longer part of it.

- Know what you talk about before typing. Uberfixx and Cocio also left. But i took care that they joined back the day after. Orba been away so we didnt invite him untill Today.
    They wanted to leave all of em to not make TC get the agg.

To see such a post from Vikie gets me going - lay off the personal attack and start acting like a leader - I trust you are capable of rising above that level?

- AM i laying of a personal attack? Want me too show the **** tells i got from 4 ppl that constant complain and harass me? No dont think so.

-Vik
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Vikie Agent | Nanojaq NT | Phaz Fixer | Jaqulinne MA | Vikineer Engie | Vikita Crat | Vikiz Trader

- On your world, one plus one equals two. In our universe, one plus one equals one -

Re: Re: TC strongarming

Originally posted by Vikie
    I know TC was informed about this thread, its intentions, location and time when it was created - I had Vikie, Supersolid, Cocio and Shty sending me tells about it, as well as me announcing it on the OT Learder Chat prior and after its creation.

- They did NOT inform TC about any kind of outdmg of the rest of you OTs. When this took part the rest of TC was out doing normal stuff and had no idea about what goes on in Tara room. Cause they dont care.

Vikie, start acting like a leader instead of a lapdog, and perhaps you will avoid your guild members being called "The Big A-Word".

- I act just like i want too Tza. I run the org just as me and my members what, if ya guys have a problem with that, Its you problem not ours.

In a case with little to be proud off, it should still be mentioned that alot of peoples put alot of work into this, be it leading the raids, web-pages or leading the Meetings.

- I have not said a thing about tara since i took my heads out of it cause been yelled at from helping OT stressed out ppl to talk to a poor GM. I know that they worked the heads of too make something special. But they also forgot alot. THIS IS A GAME!

Also, Orbakay. Though being one of the "bad guys", he alone had the stones to take any concequenses and leaving TC after what happened, sending me a tell to inform people that they should blame him, not TC for his actions as he was no longer part of it.

- Know what you talk about before typing. Uberfixx and Cocio also left. But i took care that they joined back the day after. Orba been away so we didnt invite him untill Today.

To see such a post from Vikie gets me going - lay off the personal attack and start acting like a leader - I trust you are capable of rising above that level?

- AM i laying of a personal attack? Want me too show the **** tells i got from 4 ppl that constant complain and harass me? No dont think so.

-Vik
    *waves to vikie* Go girl! ;p
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Re: Re: Re: TC strongarming

*waves to vikie* Go girl! ;p
    well... *sigh*
    They sure dont like me and me guild :P
    hehehe who cares its just a freaking game :P

*winks*
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Smile gezzz

(Anyway if everyone thinks they get a say, sorry your wrong, it wont ever work with 500 people yelling what they want. only way you get a say in the system will be to be guilded... sorry.. guilds add the the strength of Omni, so if you choose to be unguilded you wont be heard and you'll have to go with the system the guilds determine. life aint fair dont cry.)

Not crying lmao

OH PLease !!

Guilds don't add strenght to Omni. Guilds are clicks. This guy joins he invites this friend and that friend invites that friend ect.....

I pay my money the same as anyone in a guild I shouldn't have to be a part of a click to have a say... All anyone has to do to your so called raid rules is MAKE A 6 Man UBBER TEAM and get the kill.

Guess What? they don't have to be guilded.

First 200 Omni Mp
    /hug
    "Some people come into our lives and quickly go, others leave footprints on our hearts."

" Just because someone doesn't love you the way you think they should doesn't mean they don't love you"

Re: Re: TC strongarming

Read what I posted Vik - I started a THREAD about LOOT rules - one wich YOU, cocio and Shty..SS as well sent me tells about where to find it

Then why do you feel the need for poking your nose into this and making a post in the first place? What you did was make a post saying the joke was on Ast

I'm saying that there were also "heroe's" in this - the ppl who did something extra - you can say the forgot alot, then why dont you yourself take the time to inform them of it - be it in a tell or via one of your officers, that you help being constructive - instead of seing your guild officers (wich I'd say most surely represent TC) go off trying to strongarm the rest of us?

I know very well they also left - as well as being back in TC the next day - however Orb was not as he instead started his own guild - perhaps he has disolved it and moved back to TC, what do I know, but this I do know - he is the only person I've heard say something about the whole issue saying he's sorry for what he did, NOT to slander other ppls.

-Vik
    You bet I'm serious - WHY do you think that people keep on making you as well as the rest of TC their targets instead of just the 5 who went? Because no action have been taken. NONE. Noxon had his Watergate and acted upon it. You have TC'n Tara. I'm not saying you should resign, but by god start acting like a leader for once! And no, a leader doesn't go off making personal attacks on the PvP forum, a leader gets up and does what he should do in the relevant medias (forums, mails, ingame whatever). You started this thread, hence I follow here.

Originally posted by Kromos
    I dont really see this leading anywhere
    Nope, Its not going anywhere ...
    More then Tza gettin a place too flame me for not beeing a millitant LEADER.

Tza. If you dont like me, or TC or how we run our guild.
    You dont have to, TC havnt forced anyone to like em.
    We dont even ask for ppl to hate us. But lay of the "tells and harassing in game" (These tells or harassment got nothing to do with Tza, Not pointing fingers at her)
    I do not flame Ast from the start. Im asking for answers, about comments she layed of at me. But i dont see her/hes Answer anyway. So there is no point into this thing.

What i ask from u Tza.
    Pls dont think that i run TC like you run ShadowOps.
    You should know me better then that.
    We are - Total Chaos - the name say abit about us huh?

And Where is the Rulez that i HAVE too go out make a STATEMNET where i say Oh **** im sorry.
    This is a game, we all play it diffrent. If you dont like how i play my game, you dont have to.
    I got no problems with you Tza / kokk What so ever, you know that. I always try get you in on what i been trying to do.
    Ask Chronita.

But pls.
    Go on play your game like you used to
    Thats the Tza/Kokk i Like alot!

-Vik.

For those who still have a need to flam someone pls flame me for beeing BAD leader or BAD person with BAD attitude. I dont really care, but leave my members alone. They done nothing !

Edit. Made a change in the text.
    Last edited by Vikie; Sep 17th, 2002 at 14:45:57.
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Sorry i left out.

Read what I posted Vik - I started a THREAD about LOOT rules - one wich YOU, cocio and Shty..SS as well sent me tells about where to find it
    I might have asked you where to find this Thread.
    Yes i remember doing it. for one reason only
    My Members that do have a intresst in Tara Raids.
    And i had ppl looking for your thread even before u made it :P

They asked where to find the post since i was talking to you on OT Leader Channel about it.
    I figure if u made a post with ideas it would be some what normal and most sure good ideas (Thats the ideas i have gotten about you)

This was not for me too read myself, Since i dont go there.
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Naaaa.... but it's better than cable

*grabs some popcorn and watches the show*
    Mizrach

Ex-Coven Master of Dark Covenant(RK2)

Thanks for the good times all...

Re: Re: Re: Re: TC strongarming

well... *sigh*
    They sure dont like me and me guild :P
    hehehe who cares its just a freaking game :P

*winks*
    Helt rätt... hur tusan översätter man wink till svenska btw? =)
    ---

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: TC strongarming

Helt rätt... hur tusan översätter man wink till svenska btw? =)
    blinka?

Here's your dump if you're curious, which i doubt you are :P

Engelskt uppslagsord
    wink

Svensk översättning
    blinka (verb; intransitivt)

Exempel
    he winked at me---han blinkade åt mig

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Engelskt uppslagsord
    wink

Svensk översättning
    blinka med (verb; transitivt)

Stående uttryck
    wink one's eye---blinka med ena ögat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Engelskt uppslagsord
    wink

Svensk översättning
    blinka med (ficklampa och dylikt) {brittisk engelska; i amerikansk engelska blink} (verb; transitivt)

Engelskt uppslagsord
    wink

Svensk översättning
    blinka, blänka till {brittisk engelska; i amerikansk engelska blink} (verb; intransitivt)

Engelskt uppslagsord
    wink

Svensk översättning
    blinkning (substantiv)

Engelskt uppslagsord
    wink (vanligen i negativa satser)

Svensk översättning
    blund (substantiv)

Stående uttryck
    not get a wink of sleep---inte få en blund i ögonen

Engelskt uppslagsord
    wink at

Svensk översättning
    blunda för (verb; transitivt)

Svenskt uppslagsord
    blinkar blinkade blinkat blinka(!) verb
    knipa ihop ögat snabbt
    <A blinkar>

Engelsk översättning
    blink, wink

Exempel
    han blinkade till av förvåning---he blinked his eyes with surprise

Svenskt uppslagsord
    blund blunden subst.

Engelsk översättning
    wink [of sleep]

Stående uttryck
    inte få en blund i ögonen ("inte sova")---not get a wink of sleep

This just make me laugh. Pretty much everyone acting like kids.
    FFS stfu everyone. What we did was shoot at a dragon. Thats all.
    Now leave this be and keep on playing.
    weeeeee

Nope, Its not going anywhere ...
    More then Tza gettin a place too flame me for not beeing a millitant LEADER.

Tza. If you dont like me, or TC or how we run our guild.
    You dont have to, TC havnt forced anyone to like em.
    We dont even ask for ppl to hate us. But lay of the "tells and harassing in game" (These tells or harassment got nothing to do with Tza, Not pointing fingers at her)
    I do not flame Ast from the start. Im asking for answers, about comments she layed of at me. But i dont see her/hes Answer anyway. So there is no point into this thing.

What i ask from u Tza.
    Pls dont think that i run TC like you run ShadowOps.
    You should know me better then that.
    We are - Total Chaos - the name say abit about us huh?

And Where is the Rulez that i HAVE too go out make a STATEMNET where i say Oh **** im sorry.
    This is a game, we all play it diffrent. If you dont like how i play my game, you dont have to.
    I got no problems with you Tza / kokk What so ever, you know that. I always try get you in on what i been trying to do.
    Ask Chronita.

But pls.
    Go on play your game like you used to
    Thats the Tza/Kokk i Like alot!

-Vik.

For those who still have a need to flam someone pls flame me for beeing BAD leader or BAD person with BAD attitude. I dont really care, but leave my members alone. They done nothing !

Edit. Made a change in the text.
    I am in no ways militaristic, but I do try to run my guild decent. A guild leader sets an example for the rest of the guild and the actions of the guild member reflects back on the org as well as the president.

This is why I'm posting here. How you run your org is none of my business. What I do act upon is your posting here. IF you want ppl to stop harrassing TC, then ACT like a leader instead of making a post here. IF your simply going for Astriell, then I will act.

Grow a pair and face the population of RK2 and ASK them to stop harrassing TC instead of posting here ridiculing Ast. Don't come here and tell me I'm a militaristic leader.

What TC is and how it is percieved depends on two things. How its members act and how its president act.

So far, I've seen TC members saying To Tir with the rest of the Omnis. AND a guild leader lowering herself to personal harrasment.

The aim of your post is not to end the harrasment of TC, so stop pretending that's what it is about. You going after Ast, nothing more.

Now lay off the mudslinging and do your job as a leader. You would be surpriced what could be achived that way. You won't gain anything for your guild members by posting here, so leave it at that.

PS. The reason why you haven't been able to get a hold of Orb is because he quit AO.

AAAHH!.. *BLINKA BLINKA* ;p oh geez, which is a slang on jesus btw? BAH!... Mwahahaha... ack tack Mycket sax bye fyi Gnite

*totally meltdown in the nite*
    ---

Originally posted by Coc^-^
    This just make me laugh. Pretty much everyone acting like kids.
    FFS stfu everyone. What we did was shoot at a dragon. Thats all.
    Now leave this be and keep on playing.
    What you did was laugh at all the ppl who put some work into making the raids enjoyable for anyone.

If you don't want Ast as a raid leader, then why don't you volounteer?

Last time I saw you organizing the defence at the box room, your comment when ppl didn't listen to what you said was "FFS I'm out".

Quitting is the easy part. Staying and doing your job is the hard part. Ast chose the last part. She came to the raids. Got ppl organized. Had to deal with ppl *****ing on Tara chat, vicinity chats, guild chats, even at the Tara meetings over loot rules, her handling situations, calling her an ()*() and I know not what.

The one you should be asking to leave it be is Vikie as she is the one who's supposed to be doing some damage controll after you guys, not comming here making a post like that.

I do - Vikie getting off her rear and do what should be done instead of comming here slinging mud.

Still confused.

Kokk.
    lol I dont really know what you problem with me really is.
    pls tell me how im suppose to act since u seem to know exactly what im suppose to do and how to run my org.

Btw. Iam not the one harassing someone, i was asking for answers. And no im not going after Astriell if i wanted to go after here why take it to board when there is something called /petition? I want answers from her/him, that he can not give me in game cause all she do is tell me how bad we are and what kinda ass*oles i got to do with.

Im starting to wonder if u aint harassing me more with ur constant complaning about how i run my guild and what i do wrong. You are very right when u say that is none of your buisness.

Yes i have asked the ppl to stop blaming TC. The answer i get is not what i want to hear

"Now lay off the mudslinging and do your job as a leader."

Mudslinging? lol Im not the one trashing anyone here. Its only you Kokk trying to down TC. But that aint gonna happen im not sorry. I will not kick a member for such a misstake they did. Im sorry i cant make you guys happy with trying too close my members out.

Yes TC is a diff Org. We are Total Chaos.
    And once again, I dont have any Rulez saying i as Leader have too ask for all your blessing. What happend Happend. And im sure we all hope it wont happen again. right?

Try not to hate me so much Kokk, it will make ur game play more boring

*winks to hajk*

Coc.
    Telling these ppl to "stfu" wont do any good. they will only chat for hours about u saying "stfu".
    OT always needed a org to point fingers too :P
    This time its us

-Vik
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

I do - Vikie getting off her rear and do what should be done instead of comming here slinging mud.
    pls tell us all what shall be done?
    Tell me what the "Perfect" Leader is suppose to do.
    Looks like you know and that its very importatnt
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast