Look

What loot really fell?

Was it junk?

Re: Look

Originally posted by LittleTotem
    What loot really fell?

Was it junk?
    Loot: Token and Skull.
    And it rott since Ast didnt loot, when the 5member dmg team told him to.
    President of Total Chaos
    ~ Nikita "Vikie" Destiny ~

Home of Total Chaos

My Small Army on Rubi-Ka 2
    Vikie Agent | Nanojaq NT | Phaz Fixer | Jaqulinne MA | Vikineer Engie | Vikita Crat | Vikiz Trader

- On your world, one plus one equals two. In our universe, one plus one equals one -

Originally posted by Hajkster
    Vikie seems to be one of the only intelligent people in this thread...

Originally posted by Vikie

a team of 5 ppl (yes TC members).
    aint the whole TC.
    Why blame the rest of our 200 members and calling them ******* ninjas cause they are in TC? Is that fair?

Oh well...
    It may not be fair to completely blame all of TC. However when 5 members of your org team up several of which are lvl 200, they certainly represent your organization. and their actions can be a reflection of that organization.

again, i don't know what their intentions were, and you are right, its not fair to totally blame all of TC. However it is also not fair to say that TC is totally innocent. Certainly the members of that damage team represent the TC org by the tag in their profile.
    Dictator

Here....Read.

Basically points system is flawed. I suggested it first round....people complained but it still stuck. It only gives an advantage to people who live by Tara *cough* Astriell *cough* and the people that cant make it to every raid will be forever before they can get a bid in.

Either way......Everyone there can see that the clanners arent gonna make a showing of it....and the ones that do go are now boxed at the top cos theres not enough of them to push past that morgan box area anyway.

So basically you have up to 40 omnis doing sweet bugger all but making up numbers.

So here we got a powertripper still pulling the Adolf down there and actually threatening to exclude some lower level guy (cant even remember his name) from the chance to roll for the loot cos he attacked tara without being told he could.

Sorry....thats not right......No harm when theres no one trying to stop us getting the kill. Totally for your "law and order" but fairs fair. And yes....I did abuse Ast in chat channel for it, not the best thing to do.....but hey.....I dont like the guy and I can go off easy at people like that.

Talked to a few people after that raid....said to them what I wanted to do......Some told me it wouldnt be wise, some said maybe it needed to be done. Either way....no one could stop me trying. Next raid we went to we had a team....let them wail on tara a bit and we joined in....teammate LDed....we ended up outdamaging with 5.....we couldnt loot cos of the LDed team mate....but Deng (on the "official" damage team.....and a GREAT guy did get the loot).....Congrats on Sufferance Deng....cant say I was sad to see you get it.

So next raid we took our 5.....who just happened to be TC members present on the day....and had a go at it again.

Standard story...No resistance.....Tara down in record time (well...fast anyway) and we get loot.......Bravery Token (wtf?) and a Skull. I didnt get loot....if I did....maybe would have been different......Sorry....Token got ninja'd (sue us) but the skull was left on the body and Ast was sent a tell to loot......obviously he didnt since the body rotted.

My personal intention was to get the loot and just raffle it straight up (WITHOUT taking the stuff we "needed" and leaving the rest as was implied by a certain opi doc). I offered my own completed Circlet for them to raffle but well....talks kinda didnt go well and Tarainfo went down.........Sorry Pred....no offence to you personally or anyone there.....well....nearly anyone there, but my motivation was also due to lack of trust by the "organisers".

If you still want to do the raffle then someone who isnt Astriell can contact me after you guys find a winner and they can come collect.....otherwise.....dont.

IN NO WAY WHATSOEVER was what we did (Myself and the other 4 guys), known by TC or any of its members online at the time, and they are NOT responsible or deserving of any harassment you think they should be getting.

Ast....you dont own Tara.....We dont own Tara.....nobody does. You may have organised something good....but your charisma finishes there.....you're a pig plain and simple.....We just reduced ourselves to your level unfortunately to show you that.

Anyone that "wants to go clan to kick our ass"....you never were an Omni to start with.....you just didnt know it till now.

Well my 5 cents

Seems like junk loot.
    (one reson why i stopped going.. HINT FUNCOM)

Also it seems this issue is a misunderstanding.
    Maybe you guys should do a chat group and clear this up. The boards get to clouded to resolve any issues.

Originally posted by Ghandi

It may not be fair to completely blame all of TC. However when 5 members of your org team up several of which are lvl 200, they certainly represent your organization. and their actions can be a reflection of that organization.

again, i don't know what their intentions were, and you are right, its not fair to totally blame all of TC. However it is also not fair to say that TC is totally innocent. Certainly the members of that damage team represent the TC org by the tag in their profile.
    Yes and all Asts bs.
    Have now made em leave the family they have.
    Cause they dont want this to go out over TC.

I guess everyone is happy...
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Vikie Agent | Nanojaq NT | Phaz Fixer | Jaqulinne MA | Vikineer Engie | Vikita Crat | Vikiz Trader

- On your world, one plus one equals two. In our universe, one plus one equals one -

Anyone can perform a non-guild sanctioned action. It shouldn't be held against the guild as a whole unless the action was either known in advance, or is repeated without any consequences from the guild.

SS wasn't upstairs hoping to pop some clanners? Was he feeling ill or was it really that slow?

From Shty's comments it sounds as if this is going to continue. He is the leader of this effort, right? Given that this group is able to continue to gain loot rights, what are the rules they intend to inforce? Shty mentioned an intent to raffle. Is it that simple? I've heard comments from SS and others (not Shty) that the next sword (if it ever comes) must go to Shtylez.

I am a bit curious about Shty's comment about no one owning Tara (which of course is true). Is the plan now that we should show up at Tara and whoever loots get to decide the rules? It seems to me that this is what brought down clanner participation and allowed omni to take over Camelot. The comment about "40 omnis doing sweet bugger" sounds frighteningly like comments some clanners made when they decided to claim the loot for themselves on the basis that others weren't doing "enough". I am not claiming that Shty has this intent; I'm trying to forcast where this thinking my lead us - let's not assume that every victorious damage team will be of high virtue.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

They have tarasque on RubiKa2??????

I thought funcom only cursed RK1 with that madness
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

my point......

......is that no one can tell someone they cant raffle because they didnt listen to them.

*IF* and thats a massive IF.....a sword ever drops......then I donno what would happen. It hasnt for so long......who says its gonna start.

My point about people not doing anything is because theres NOTHING to do....so WHY even threaten someone about not letting them raffle just because they jumped the gun to assist the damage team?

If you want to be hard over nothing...then sure....we can keep doing it I guess....or not.....just be fair to ALL that go.

If we respected and trusted Ast as a "leader" then I doubt this would happen.......but hes just a goose that wont let people play with "his ball" if you dont play by "his rules"

So bugger him we just played our own game on the same field. The intent was to let everyone play but that messed up since the corpse rotted in that confusion.

Now him and a couple of others are sending their hate tells (some are kinda amusing) to people that dont deserve them.

/tell Shtylez <cry tell here>
    /tell Cocio <cry tell here>
    /tell Uberfixx <cry tell here>
    /tell Orbakay <cry tell here>
    /tell Supersolid <cry tell here>

Dont tell em to anyone else because they had nothing to do with it. End of story.

Talking hehehe

I think loot argument s are real funny to listen to, is it just me?

All I'm curius about is what System Shty will be suggesting, I personally hope for scankiest clothing, would be fun to See Shty Tanking Tara in a bikini to have a shot at the Blade

I'll bring Mullet to get him some dragonarmor. Will he get a shot at looting? If I bring my Wen-Wen, is he entitled to looting rights if I outdamage Shty?

Maybe I'll just stfu and go to sleep, none of this sound funny even to me.

Have fun, and please argue some more about upcoming loot (which noone even have yet) I love reading about it.

//Nyllet
    -Karatenyllet 171 ma
    -Karatemullet 4 ma

ps Shty: You better get that armor I got you, the bidding is getting out of my hands :P

Unhappy I am out of there (but who cares)

I am not going to accuse anyone.

Only thing i have to say is the following:

The last refined rules we set up, looked pretty fair to me (Thats why i voted for them). I was from the beginning of the "Tara-raids" annoyed about this damn loot stuff. I had great hope that this will stop due to clarified and settled rules.

I got proved wrong.

My intention to join in for those raids where: fun, fun and to see a united strong OmniTek-force.

Now I am pretty sure no system will ever make it. When someone isn´t feeling ok with the current rules/raid-leader - he simply can/will destroy it, like at that specific raid.

So I decided for myself to not attend to this garbage again. (I am pretty sure I can survive even without Dragon Armor).

I just feel sorry for those who spend time, effort and hope in it.

Good luck to anyone who still wants to get fun / loot at Tara.
    Malcolm "Rayvenous" Branscomb

In my opinion this just shows how greedy some people can be.

*Oh no they killed Tara lets frigging never go to Tara again and lets blame the whole TC guild for what happened even though they only took a Bravery token*

Ah well shows how old most people are. We really didnt do a bad thing. All we did was kill Tarasque, then we offered the loot to the rest of Omni for them to raffle out amongst themselves. Bad thing no one looted the body
    Well well atleast something is happening ingame
    We are content
    weeeeee

All i can say is..

lololololololololololololololololol ..guess its clans turn to to figure out a fair way for all

Originally posted by Koma
    All i can say is..

lololololololololololololololololol ..guess its clans turn to to figure out a fair way for all
    hehehehehhe
    looks that way
    GL with you new testings of rules :-P
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

It's people like you what cause unrest. There is no need for elitist nonsense like this.

[edit]Actually, thinking about it, I'm gonna report this post. Never reported a post before, but I think this kind of outlandish rubbish should be kept away from the boards entirely. If this is your opinion of WWII, that's fine. Just don't shove it down my throat. I'm sure there are plenty of places for stuff like this, but here is definately not one of them.[/edit]

Creala.
    Last edited by Creep; Sep 11th, 2002 at 11:11:03.

Re: Re: Confused Pres of Total Chaos.

Originally posted by besheba
    What a lame post, nothing to do here and totally uncalled for.

(yes, seems you're quite a ... seeing how ppl on RK1 consider you :http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=50551)
    Agent Yaella - Member of Inner Circle

Re: Re: Confused Pres of Total Chaos.

Originally posted by besheba
    hm...<-----me is one of ... you spoke about.......

can't read that without my own comment...

THAT's not funny, That's only stupidness and ...
    But ok...thats only you..and not all americans, (maybe special parts of kux although) and i hope that you (and all the patriot's in your country will become more informed with the truth and not what your government ist telling ya) will change your way to think.....

sorry for my bad english...but as my ass was kicked by besheeba i can't think about grammar....i think all can understand /except poor peeps like besh..........

/ROCKY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah finally the omni tek unity in T raid broke !!
    I'm so happy, maybe we (poor clanners) will get a chance to kill you all.
    And get some loot (i always need dragon chest armor)

Hey littletotem will we see more quiz in camelot now there will be less omnis ?

Cyu in camelot

Lachaude doc 143 rk2
    Labonne engin 133 rk2
    Labrutte enf 125 rk2

Originally posted by labrutte
    /ROCKY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah finally the omni tek unity in T raid broke !!
    I'm so happy, maybe we (poor clanners) will get a chance to kill you all.
    And get some loot (i always need dragon chest armor)

Hey littletotem will we see more quiz in camelot now there will be less omnis ?

Cyu in camelot

Lachaude doc 143 rk2
    Labonne engin 133 rk2
    Labrutte enf 125 rk2
    I doubt it after what I heard happened at the last clan raid...
    Yagyu for life

Originally posted by Kaiousama

I doubt it after what I heard happened at the last clan raid...

hehheehhe
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast