Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Confused Pres of Total Chaos.

Question Confused Pres of Total Chaos.

Read.
    http://home.attbi.com/~keithlewis12/Tara.htm

Ast. My questions to you.
    1. Where is it official said that Total Chaos want to hold Tara for them self?

2. How is it possible to ninja loot something that you get loot rights for?

3. Do you juge the whole germany for what Hitler did?

- Confused and very disapointed Vik.
    President of Total Chaos
    ~ Nikita "Vikie" Destiny ~

Home of Total Chaos

My Small Army on Rubi-Ka 2
    Vikie Agent | Nanojaq NT | Phaz Fixer | Jaqulinne MA | Vikineer Engie | Vikita Crat | Vikiz Trader

- On your world, one plus one equals two. In our universe, one plus one equals one -

Originally posted by Hajkster
    Vikie seems to be one of the only intelligent people in this thread...

Humm

Hey, i have been here before..

Lets hear the whole story..

Re: Humm

Originally posted by LittleTotem
    Hey, i have been here before..

Lets hear the whole story..
    Ask Astriell, He seem to have it all under control.
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Vikie Agent | Nanojaq NT | Phaz Fixer | Jaqulinne MA | Vikineer Engie | Vikita Crat | Vikiz Trader

- On your world, one plus one equals two. In our universe, one plus one equals one -

Re: Re: Humm

Originally posted by Vikie

Ask Astriell, He seem to have it all under control.
    Astriell.. Come tell .. what is up here??

Talking

all to funny
    My small army on rbk2

NT
    Got Nullity Sphere?

Crat

trader
    <--flavor of the month

I See you!

Re: Re: Re: Humm

Astriell.. Come tell .. what is up here??

I dont know. Im confused.
    Thats why im asking for some answers.
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

How cute! The RK2 people are also having fights over tara loot distribution.

As much as i know.

A team of 5 TC members. Outdmg the rest of the Omni-tek.
    Now we ruined everything. And want to hold Tara for us self.
    We even ninja looted something we got loot rights for.
    Thing is. Astriell was told to loot. But she didnt.

Edit: team of 5. Not 6
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Originally posted by Coldstrike
    How cute! The RK2 people are also having fights over tara loot distribution.
    heh not much of a fight.
    Just some ppl that are on power trips i think. when it goes wrong for em they get sad...and start whining

For example: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...light=astriell
    Last edited by Vikie; Sep 10th, 2002 at 19:19:24.
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Question

Wasn't Astriell in TC at the time?

Re: Question

Wasn't Astriell in TC at the time?
    /laugh-b

Astriell has never been TC
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Grr, stupid ISP has been down too much lately. Un-nerf ISPs!

So what happened here? TC formed a competing damage team and won loot rights?

How was the loot divided? Sounds like it was not in accordance with Astriell's system (yes it was voted on, but for simplicity's sake I still call it Astriell's). Was first dibs on loot given to TC members?
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Originally posted by Hypos
    Grr, stupid ISP has been down too much lately. Un-nerf ISPs!

So what happened here? TC formed a competing damage team and won loot rights?

How was the loot divided? Sounds like it was not in accordance with Astriell's system (yes it was voted on, but for simplicity's sake I still call it Astriell's). Was first dibs on loot given to TC members?

Yes, a team of 5 ppl outdmg and won rights for loot.
    But now accused of Astriell and her minions for Ninja Tara.

As i said in top!
    Astriell was asked to loot. But didnt. Loot disapired iguess
    No TC members got the Skull or the Token that droped.

Shtylez even offerd hes Dragon skull for Astriell to let you ppl roll for.
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Re: Re: Question

Originally posted by Vikie

/laugh-b

Astriell has never been TC
    Doh, sorry..
    just thought i saw her with TC members alot.. my mistake.

Re: Re: Re: Question

Doh, sorry..
    just thought i saw her with TC members alot.. my mistake.
    At tara yes
    Figures...heh

She sure aint around us much tho :-)
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Ok here's what I saw happen. Please keep in mind that I know very few members of TC and I knew none of the TC members in the damage team. Therefore I have no intention of speculating either sides intentions at the time.

The new system went up and lots of omni started showing because the system seemed so fair. A lvl 100 could show up and get in a team and stand around for a couple raids and have just as much chance of getting some loot as anyone else. So at each raid we had something like 30-40 omnis available with 20 or so defending. Clanners had pretty much 0 chance of getting through and as each raid went on, less and less clan showed up and people started to get bored.

In the most recent raid as usual Astriell put togethor his damage team and directed things. Not a single clanner made it past the first set of steps and Tara went down without a hitch. However when it came time to loot we realized that Several TC members had formed their own damage team and got loot rights. From what they said, they looted a token and left a shard. Lots of arguing took place and the dragon rotted and we lost the shard. No big deal.

The TC gang then said that they had formed their own damage team because basically things had been getting boring, and they were after an edge for Shytlez.

I think the problem here is that the system was kinda underminded. Astriell made the point that if Shytlez had wanted the edge all he had to do was ask that the first one that drops be directed to him. General feelings around the chat channel were that this would have of course been acceptable. If anyone deserved it, he did.

The reason things had got so boring over time in my opinion is because the system had worked so well. Everyone had a decent shot at loot and so big turnouts were not uncommon.

Again, I dont know any of the members of the TC damage team and I dont know what their intentions are/were. However I had at times spoken with Astriell and I am rather upset to see him step aside from tara. Whether people liked him or not, the system (which was voted on) worked well and the raids were all very successful. Futhermore he and Predicament and others put a great deal of time into keeping a current website on the whole process. This is not something that most of us would put the time into.

Thats enough of this book for now

p.s. forgive me if I got any pronouns wrong in there. Like I said, I dont know any of you well enough.
    Last edited by Faolrin; Sep 10th, 2002 at 19:51:54.
    Dictator

Its not about this i got mad...

I am mad at Astriell just becouse she blame "whole" TC, and it wasent "whole" TC.. its was me, orb, cocio, shty and ss.. 5 pepps.. not "whole" TC..

TC is a good guild whit a good guild leader, and im sorry that TC got the blame and bad talking... so pls, dont blame on TC, if u want to blame and be angry.. then be it on the guys that did it...

dmg team was:

Orbakay
    Uberfixx
    Cocio
    Shtylez
    Supersolid

thx...
    Last edited by Uberfix; Sep 10th, 2002 at 20:51:57.

Yes, the system have worked very good. I wasnt on at that raid, so i cant say what happened.

But from the raids i have been on it have worked. Astriell isnt the most diplomatic person, but its realy hard directing 40 ppl where 25% havnt read the rules, and not realy paid attention to the chat.

And how much i like the TC ppl, it realy have been a few of those that have made the most problems. Blaming ast for beeing greedy when the system to most ppl realy is fair.

Sorry viks, but thats just how i see it.

But i realy hope the old system will come back. Need someone to yell at ppl and guide em.

Originally posted by Flupper
    Yes, the system have worked very good. I wasnt on at that raid, so i cant say what happened.

But from the raids i have been on it have worked. Astriell isnt the most diplomatic person, but its realy hard directing 40 ppl where 25% havnt read the rules, and not realy paid attention to the chat.

And how much i like the TC ppl, it realy have been a few of those that have made the most problems. Blaming ast for beeing greedy when the system to most ppl realy is fair.

Sorry viks, but thats just how i see it.

But i realy hope the old system will come back. Need someone to yell at ppl and guide em.

Do you blame the whole germany for what hitler did?

a team of 5 ppl (yes TC members).
    aint the whole TC.
    Why blame the rest of our 200 members and calling them ******* ninjas cause they are in TC? Is that fair?

Oh well...
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast