Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Confused Pres of Total Chaos.

Originally posted by barbbs
    Seems like this thing happened on the Clan side with Quizotic a couple months ago the same mentality and all about we outdamage you we get to keep the loot for ourselves. I'ld say if you can kill Tara all by yourself then do it and take the loot. If you cant and you decide to keep the loot for yourself then you stole it. Everyone from what I see agreed to a lottery before hand if you didnt then you should have told everyone that you dont agree to a lottery and that if you outdamage Tara you're taking the loot. That would have been sleazy but at least you wouldnt have back stabbed your own friends.

Barbbs TC fan forever!

hm..
    The 5 ppl that outdmg the whole group of OT...didnt take any loot and keep it for em selfs. Ok all that was looted was a Bravery token. Not all that Tarasuqe Uber ah?
    Anyway...they won the loot rights ...looted and took the token then asked Astriell to loot for the OT's too roll for that "skull" that was in loot.

Anyway isnt it time too just let it go?
    Think most of the ppl have. So have TC.
    Whats done is done and there is nothing we can do about it.

Have fun ppl.
    President of Total Chaos
    ~ Nikita "Vikie" Destiny ~

Home of Total Chaos

My Small Army on Rubi-Ka 2
    Vikie Agent | Nanojaq NT | Phaz Fixer | Jaqulinne MA | Vikineer Engie | Vikita Crat | Vikiz Trader

- On your world, one plus one equals two. In our universe, one plus one equals one -

Originally posted by Hajkster
    Vikie seems to be one of the only intelligent people in this thread...

Talking Bump

Cuz I'm at work and I'm Bored!!!

Quote :

"Always behave like a duck--keep calm and unruffled on the surface but paddle like the devil underneath."
    - Jacob Braude
    | Evilbaffle - 220 Tra | Dominixe - 210 Doc | Maram - 207 Eng | Juling - 160 Enf |
    | Yumn - 169 NT | Niemo - 118 MP | Lucine - 185 Agent | Incision - 70 Shade |

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.- Herm Albright

Originally posted by Baffle
    Quote :

"Always behave like a duck--keep calm and unruffled on the surface but paddle like the devil underneath."
    - Jacob Braude
    lol
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Vikie Agent | Nanojaq NT | Phaz Fixer | Jaqulinne MA | Vikineer Engie | Vikita Crat | Vikiz Trader

- On your world, one plus one equals two. In our universe, one plus one equals one -

Originally posted by Uberfix

"Rules" here "rules" there... who care? not me.. the game dont have a rule for me.. if someone did a rule that u dont like, u should follow them? naaah... exacly.. there havent been a rule from the frist begining and there will not be any.. not for me..

ye ye ye who cares.. i am like... "take me or leave me".. would i care? ... hell no..

Ooooohhh NOOOO... 5 ppl of TC outdmg the dmg team.. Oooohh NOOOO the world is going down.... HELP!!!!...
    They broke the rule!!! /petition TC broke the rule..

like i care?

so "stfu" and start have some fun insteed... gogo me own

cocio wanna farm titles?

Well, u almost made a post without stfu in it

I am not the one that screams /petition ,that is your little group u play with =)

As far as rule goes there are rules in game and rl that people must go by, if you don't, you get banned......... just ask Shtylez , Meyra , Cocio and Hauruk =)

/em whistles** a tune as she strolls off to do something different

First 200 Omni MP on RK2
    "Some people come into our lives and quickly go, others leave footprints on our hearts."

" Just because someone doesn't love you the way you think they should doesn't mean they don't love you"

Ipsa...

"so says the one who got PLed herself"
    Last edited by Uberfix; Sep 26th, 2002 at 13:14:17.

Originally posted by Ipsa

I am not the one that screams /petition ,that is your little group u play with =)

As far as rule goes there are rules in game and rl that people must go by, if you don't, you get banned......... just ask Shtylez , Meyra , Cocio and Hauruk =)

First 200 Omni MP on RK2
    wo0t u forgot Sadistoo!!

Im sure he wanna have some fame also :P

When it comes to "of to do something diffrent" u said that a few times :P

*waves to the Saint and goes down to the Devil again*
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Originally posted by Uberfix
    Ipsa...

"so says the one who got PLed herself"
    Oi oi shes a sait :P
    Watch it :eyerolls:
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Originally posted by Ipsa

First 200 Omni MP on RK2
    btw...when i think about it. The issues ur talking about here got nothing to do about this thread. Maybe time to let this thread go? I would think so before it turns into a horrible mess .

*Winks*
    President of Total Chaos

Home of Total Chaos

Originally posted by Vikie
    btw...when i think about it. The issues ur talking about here got nothing to do about this thread. Maybe time to let this thread go? I would think so before it turns into a horrible mess .
    Great suggestion.

Closing this, as it's seems to have wandered completely off the original topic, and grown to such a size that nobody notices.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789