Thread: suggestion to FC, Pls read.

suggestion to FC, Pls read.

ok this is about looting specials mobs like Tara, PVH, Nugget, etc...... so many problems and flames burst out cuz of 1 simple reason NINJA LOOTERS. now i know it wouldnt be too hard to program this in, /me holds back laughter and sarcasim, cuz you guys obviously know who loots and what was looted so that specific character can have loot appear in inventory. now im not asking for anything so far out and unatainable. im simply asking for a BOLD TEXT simply stating something like LOOTER, or something to that effect to be floating over ther persons head for a couple of minutes so everyone knows who looted and can sort and share loot properly and fairly. no i know u can do this cuz u have similar things for aggro enhancers, and implant machines. this simple solution would keep you forum monitors from having to delete and close flamefest posts. this comes forth as yet another incident that just happen at Tara. but im not gonna get into it nor do i want anyone brining it up here. this post is to ask FC for a simple fix to many many many problems. thanks.

ps: no flaming. on constructive critisism pls. lets keep this post civil. ty.

pss: pls post something useful not whether this should be in a different section. but i do feel this is a PvP conflict matter. if not i guess Cz can move thread if he likes. ty
    Last edited by Caradepapa; Sep 10th, 2002 at 18:31:06.

Isn't this the PvP forum?

What? Ninja looting a pvp matter? Huh?

Did I miss something when reading? This in no way belongs on the pvp forum.

This seems like more of a team PVM problem. How is this in any way related to pvp? Can you fill me in?

If you want serious replys I suggest you move your post to a different forum.

In any event I dont see the point? Honestly it seems more like a waste of time w/ the different loot orders you can set. I think FC should look into more pressing matters. If you get ripped off its your own falt man .

jesus christ you try to ask politely to keep this post civil, but theres always some jacko** that has to try to make a name for himself. 1. i didnt get ripped off. im just tired of hearing comments and flames about someone ninja looting this and that. 2. my idea was just that an idea not a gd fix set in fekking stone!
    3. i posted that if Cz, or cosmik felt this belongs in a different forum to go ahead and move it. if you can move it then by all means please do so.
    4. it doesnt really matter how many gd loot sets there is you dumbass, if u had read what i posted you would, excuse me should, have understood that whomever loots the body would have that bold text floating above your head.
    5. spoken like a true ninja looter himself.

pls dont respond. cuz i dont want this to be a flame war. if you like to get more off ur chest send me a tell.

/tell borel
    /tell tartaroou

those 2 are your best chance of catching me online. ty
    Last edited by Caradepapa; Sep 10th, 2002 at 22:17:12.

you cant speak to FC using forums, drop them a mail instead. This is the pvp forum

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Wow FuryFerret that was mature... lol

So let me get this right... You have a big floating text thing over your head saying you looted it. Well that seems a bit overkill for me. I think FC has better things to do with their time then make a joke out of looting.

Alpha is the best way to go for loot order. If someone is ninja looting in your team you either vote to boot the person or join another team.
    If you want to KNOW WHO THE LOOTER IS WITHOUT THIS TEXT OVER THEIR NAME. I suggest team loot leader. Does funcom really need to do more team babysitting? Come on kid grow up and learn to use the tools at hand.

BTW Dont assume anything about me then call me a dumbass because I was the only one to post ANY feedback. Negative or not you shouldnt be a hypocrit.

Bottomline is I think funcom should fix some of the major problems at hand. And add this idea to the things that will never happen list.

The only way I could even see this happening is something like /team loot taglooter. Or something.

How bout instead of when you try to loot it says 'somebody is looting these remains' say...'<name> is looting these remains'...
    Yagyu for life