Thread: Sept. 11 Memorial

Post Sept. 11 Memorial

In memory of the Sept. 11 tragic day for not just the american members of this game but the many good people of the world, the Mercury Dragons will hold a "Silent Prayer" gathering in Athen at 6PM EST.

There will be 5 minutes of silence, in a show of respect for the innocent and heroes lost during the 2001 terrorist attack.

Please show your support and join us in our moment of silence.

Sincerely,

Lt. Regidoc of the Mercury Dragons
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

better add a minute for 9-11-1973 victims, too

Rememborence and respect

Hello, i know not all of you will see this in time but would be nice if those who do could spread the word.. would be nice if in respect to those heros who didnt make it out and those who did while saving others and those innosent victoms who passed away... and in thanks to all those who where someones hero.. not just the people who were there but even just someone who was there for someone to lean on or talk to and help them get through the fear, as well as those who opened thier restorants to help restore those working at gound 0.... and those who were there for the families of all those who passed, our love with with you today and every day and your not alone.... would like to ask that there be no ranting about the responsible people for the attack, they are not to be made marters but rather lets tajke the day to morn those who past and celevrate the life that they had in respect and honor to them and thier loved ones, friends and family.... there were 2801 victums... 2801 lives that will be honored today as well as those who made it and just be there for someone today that needs it please try to be nice as always and if someone might need someone to talk to please be willing to help and there for them to lean on... some might get on the game today specificly for someone to talk to cause they dont know or might feel like they dont have someone to talk to around them in real life... and some might get on to escape the sad feeling they are feeling at the moment so please dont force it on anyone wither if they prefer not to talk about it..... i will personally be having a personal chat for anyone who might need someone to talk to and lean on.. not sure how long i will be on and have it open but if you feel the need then please dont be affraid to send me a tell for an invite..... as one yung man said about his father who was a fire fighter that passed away- "my father wasnt a hero because of the way eh died, he was a hero cause the way he lived"- please take today to appreciate those in your life and celebrate that they are there with you and that you still have them with you physicly...... Thank you and have a blessed day... much love to you all.