Silkex going to win it back?

Are you?
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

i, for one, doubt it
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Angel Of Death
    My bet is on him.

Arrow hmmmm

He was supposed to deliver me a dream

He never did

I think he died of insomnia.....

Well this place is a lill more dull without his nonsense postings...
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

Look at me here I am, and Mani, sorry but CZ closed down my thread and thereby my dreamselling bussiness heh..I did make ingame money on it..like selling funny...sad..etc dreams to people but still they saw it as offtopic on the Exchange board, and that post is also a reason im banned from the Exchange board, cause it was offtopic in their eyes(not in mine since it was a business just like any other, I made money on it..so..).

Arrow Heh....

I kinda knew you were back now....

My Poetica (fellow trader) got a friend who got badly hurt and killed by guess who on the areana last night....

Soooo...........

Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

Hmmm....

I was gone a while...

Seems like Mr Silkex too is gone?

Or what? Many think of his as quite annoying, but i found him quite amusing...

"Looks like what drive me crazy have no effect on you. But, I'm going to keep at it. Till it drives you crazy too." (James Mercer Langston Hughes, 1902-67)

Been a while since I heard nonstop meowing near gridpoints now. I kind of missed that, oddly enough ...

How are you SilkeX ? Did you grow that goatee ?

Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

MEOW!

Where is our MEOW???????????

"If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man but deteriorate the cat." (Mark Twain)