Thread: The Best of Channel 42

The Best of Channel 42

((

Well I couldn't stand it. Channel 42 puts up some pretty funny stuff occasionally, or good stuff on further occasion. I thought I'd put up some stuff I've seen or experienced.

This was Taren and I riffing on his problem of manually assembling a Predator bot shell.

))

[Channel42] Berael: are you sure somebody didn't send you the directions in spanglish or something?
    [Channel42] Tarendar: They said at the shop that this was the "Advanced Improved" version!
    [Channel42] Berael: was the slogan: now 500% more frustrating!
    [Channel42] Tarendar: I couldn't read it, it's all in kanji.
    [Channel42] Berael: that would explain it
    [Channel42] Berael: ever since the chino-japanese systems started exporting bots... its all gone to mew in a mew basket
    [Channel42] Tarendar: I'd buy from my employer, but.. er.. RUR robots aren't really certified for battlefield use.
    [Channel42] Berael: ... I wonder why
    [Channel42] Tarendar: .. nothing important really... they're very fine robots.. just an occasional minor glitch involving targeting..
    [Channel42] Berael: I heard about the kindergarten incident
    [Channel42] Berael: good thing they all had insurance
    [Channel42] Twoblades joined the group.
    [Channel42] Tarendar: Well... yes.. but it had the VACUUM attachment! You can't expect something that generates a temporary black hole to be safe for children, can you?
    [Channel42] Berael: I suppose I should chalk it up to the brilliance of OT why a HAZMAT facility was next to a kindergarten in the first place
    [Channel42] Twoblades: um... how do you think we make 'Troxs......
    [Channel42] Tarendar: low real-estate values, I think.
    Angel "Berael" Wolf - 220/22 Solitus Engineer RP Profile
    Advisor of Wolf Brigade, A Proud Neutral Organization

AOwiki - A chance to show what you know.
    Hunting Grounds Neutral Neck Items Tradeskill Pricing v3.0 Roleplaying Organizations v2.0 (RK1)

"The world will not evolve past its current state of crisis by using the same thinking that created the situation" - Albert Einstein
    "It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change." - Charles Darwin

(( i don't get it sounds like the usual poking fun at R.U.R. robotics ))
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

I believe the best one i ever did went something like this :

1) Vivi saying something unrelated, but with a massive innuendo opening
    2) Me going in there and totally opening up the juju-sauce and making allusions that Vivi's secret identity is as a corporate dominatrix.
    3) Gorge running with it and practically begging for a private session.
    4) Vivi threatening bodily harm on Gorge
    5) "Gorgefodder : Punish me Vivi. Punish me good."
    6) Vivi swearing eternal revenge and stating that Juju and Gorge will be "the first to go"
    7) Juju putting the exact quote of number 5+6 as his public logon message whenever he logs onto ch42.

Game. set. MATCH!
    Last edited by Jujuwalker; Aug 31st, 2007 at 18:00:45.
    --
    The nootie's infamous black joker, Jujuwalker :
    RP profile : http://www.ao-universe.com/tools.php...ion=show&id=74
    --

La censure est la negation de l' esprit. (Censoring is the negation of thought) --Yvirnig
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. -- Hunter S. Thompson
    --
    QUOTE OF THE DAY : And remember : you minions SHOULDN'T BE THINKING!

Quote Originally Posted by Jujuwalker View Post
    I believe the best one i ever did went something like this :

1) Vivi saying something unrelated, but with a massive innuendo opening
    2) Me going in there and totally opening up the juju-sauce and making allusions that Vivi's secret identity is as a corporate dominatrix.
    3) Gorge running with it and practically begging for a private session.
    4) Vivi threatening bodily harm on Gorge
    5) "Gorgefodder : Punish me Vivi. Punish me good."
    6) Vivi swearing eternal revenge and stating that Juju and Gorge will be "the first to go"
    7) Juju putting the exact quote of number 5+6 as his public logon message whenever he logs onto ch42.

Game. set. MATCH!
    (( Gorge: Good times, good times I remember that night well. I couldn't stop laughing. ))
    GorgeFodder4 / Skeletawe
    Anti-Miner / Miner
    Omni-Mining / NLF Remnant?

(( You guys are mean.... Loved it! ))
    Point Blank