Shh, sit down and shut up. I'm about to let you in on a big secret. Circle G has opend a Rubi-Ka division. Yes that's right, Circle G is on Rubi-Ka.

Are the rumors true you ask?

I don't put much stock in rumors myself, and public relations have never been Circle G's strength, if you know what I mean.

Glarawyn idly plays with the safty switch on her gun, until the expression on your face shows that you get the point

Yes, we have been discribed as a...how did they put it? "A lawless mob offering protection only from themselves and their associates." As to the truth of that statement, well...we're not criminals. A client hires us to take care of things that they cannot, or will not, deal with themselves.

Our clients? No, I can't tell you who they are. That's another reason clients come to us instead of someone else. Even high ranking executives like myself don't have access to the whole list. We are a security firm ager all. How could we market ourselves as such if we couldn't keep our client list secret, hmmm?

Glarawyn leaves you to ponder what she's said and leaves the table, and heads for the bar for another drink. She chats with some of the more colorful bar patrons before returning to her table.

Oh, you're still here? Can't we do this while I'm working? No...of course not. Well then, what more do you want?

Why Rubi-Ka? Well, you should know, you live here too. Conflict. It creates oppertunity you see? Since we're not Omni-Tek employees, we can walk freely in Clan terrotories. Since we're not clan, we can move freely in the Omni cities and outposts.

There are exceptions to that rule of corse, but then again, there's always a way around the exception.

Glarawyn grins and sits back, sipping at her drink.

Morals? You want to talk about morals? How much breaking and entering have you done, hmmm? And how many killings have you carried out for the anonymous face of the mission terminals? How many bountys have you collected on, prototypes stolen, data storage units Glarawyn clears her throat retrived? Yes, I figured as much. Puts a new perspective on things, doesn't it?

Join us? That is another issue entirely, and one I myself is not equiped to deal with. This is what you need to persue that.

Glarawyn slips you a information card, with contact information you need to start the hiring process.

You begin to ask Glarawyn why she goes by Glarawyn, instead of Ti...but your are inturrupted by the sound of an energy weapon powering up.

That, is a private manner, and not something I am prepared to discuss with you.

Glarawyn finishes her drink, and walk out of the bar, leaving with the information you need to become a member of Circle G, and perhaps more questions than answers. You also know that to get answers to these new questions, you'll need to use the information card Glarawyn gave you. What does the G stand for anyway?