Thread: Another tl5 MA...

Another tl5 MA...

Leveling my ma for s10, still not up to that lvl but here is my setup I'm planning

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=117100

I'm still not sure if i will be getting Globe's....to expensive for me :P...im barely getting the commando's and still farming for the Mesh coat.

Remember this is not for pvp, i want this to be a s10 twink, i dont want the aliums to hit me k?...for MA damage comes natural(kinda) so to me evades/def is ftw..

Thoughts//suggestions??

Looks decent, you wont need all that ncu so i would take out one (or two) of those mems and toss in a problem device (if you intend to mostly solo any way) I also wouldnt go thrugh the massive amount of money cost for the CC (only adds 11 aad) I would go with ofab arms and either lions or pred gloves (you probably wont be able to kill the bosses no matter how hard you twink so trust me if its stricktly pvm no need to dump millions into it trust me you will do more then well enough with just those) Notucomm is expensive/lots of farming as well if you dont mind that then fine but a gamboling/ql 200 black organic combat suit will do just fine as well. Personaly I'd swap out your augmentation devices for defensive ones as well. Ring of luck is nice if you can get your hands on it but remember its uniqe so you cant just go to the gms, for time reasons i would go with the ofab ring here as well. Also change your foot symb for a purly defensive implant (evade close/dodge range/aad).

other then that... your shirt may be pretty hard to get ahold of being nodrop and all, untill you do i would toss in ofab there as well.

Also i would take your perks out of brawler and put them in CiB (though thats more of a personal evades>offense preffrence)

Any way thats my suggestion for an evade setup pvm ma even with loosing all that offence you should still be hitting decent crits, and considering that halve of the mobs in there allow you to land nothing but crits on them it makes ma's very sexy twinks for that place.

Good and viable setup overall. Altho I still exclaim that offense is always the best defense, you won't go alone in S10 anyway, now will you ?
    Mystical ain't that hard to collect c'mon.
    Nerf Divine having few QL 275 Parts on his NT. ^^
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

wanna tell me how to find 275 mystical shirt =)? I need one for my lwobie trader ;p
    woofwoof!

Dunno, ask Divine. :-(
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Quote Originally Posted by Vgman01 View Post
    Looks decent, you wont need all that ncu so i would take out one (or two) of those mems and toss in a problem device (if you intend to mostly solo any way) I also wouldnt go thrugh the massive amount of money cost for the CC (only adds 11 aad) I would go with ofab arms and either lions or pred gloves (you probably wont be able to kill the bosses no matter how hard you twink so trust me if its stricktly pvm no need to dump millions into it trust me you will do more then well enough with just those) Notucomm is expensive/lots of farming as well if you dont mind that then fine but a gamboling/ql 200 black organic combat suit will do just fine as well. Personaly I'd swap out your augmentation devices for defensive ones as well. Ring of luck is nice if you can get your hands on it but remember its uniqe so you cant just go to the gms, for time reasons i would go with the ofab ring here as well. Also change your foot symb for a purly defensive implant (evade close/dodge range/aad).

other then that... your shirt may be pretty hard to get ahold of being nodrop and all, untill you do i would toss in ofab there as well.

Also i would take your perks out of brawler and put them in CiB (though thats more of a personal evades>offense preffrence)

Any way thats my suggestion for an evade setup pvm ma even with loosing all that offence you should still be hitting decent crits, and considering that halve of the mobs in there allow you to land nothing but crits on them it makes ma's very sexy twinks for that place.
    thx for the feedback m8, the CC might be on hold xD, I just got my hands on Slippers of screaming, and still am needing Mesh coat. am farming dredge//creds as we speak. The Mysic armor at that lvl I hope My org m8s can help me get doing some pen missions. But I could simply use mystic armor instead of commando's as well.....i usually wrap thingk up while im twinking and make last minute desicions.....will see how it comes out, atm am stil lat lvl 100, in pr to twinks some imps in and do foremens collar quest :\.

Quote Originally Posted by Soliartist View Post
    Good and viable setup overall. Altho I still exclaim that offense is always the best defense, you won't go alone in S10 anyway, now will you ?
    Mystical ain't that hard to collect c'mon.
    Nerf Divine having few QL 275 Parts on his NT. ^^
    I might go in alone :P, I do not expect those aliums to touch meh mmk?

You can do it! It's all up to you, m'kay?
    With a li'l plan you can change your life today!

Quote Originally Posted by Ediv3000 View Post
    and do foremens collar quest :\.
    Unless you really need it now, rather do the bronto burger quest at 120 for a better treatment neck item.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Unless you really need it now, rather do the bronto burger quest at 120 for a better treatment neck item.
    oh yea the D!oh..the prototype cyborg neck thing u mean right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ediv3000 View Post
    oh yea the D!oh..the prototype cyborg neck thing u mean right?
    Prototype Cyborg Token Board yep

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

are ql240+ rhand/lhand imps possible on soli at 174 or below, and if so..how? that seems like alot of treatment

Quote Originally Posted by xReSpOnSex View Post
    are ql240+ rhand/lhand imps possible on soli at 174 or below, and if so..how? that seems like alot of treatment
    Did 242/3 at 150 on a soli, so yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ithacana View Post
    Did 242/3 at 150 on a soli, so yes.

what did you use to get the treatment up? excuse the newbieness, but im a rather crappy twinker, and this is my first serious ma, 167 atm, and always looking to improve on stuff, as i only have ql200 rhand and lhand imps in