Thread: ...Of the Quick and the Dead.

...Of the Quick and the Dead.

( Edit: Due to IRL issues and some major problems writing this story, I am going to re-do it. As it developed, I gathered alot more than I had originally bargained for. It was my intent to keep this in line with the IG storyline, but it seems this was much harder to do with the patch coming, and everything associated with that. Keep in mind, this is not a dead story, just a lil sidetracked at the moment. The story will return. )
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Nov 16th, 2007 at 18:54:14.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

((I really, REALLY enjoyed that Crush ...Your portrayal of the Yuttos, while strange, is just so imaginative and interesting...Extremely awesome man ))
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

((an humoristic encounter, the yutto's actually sings norwegian hits from the 80's...mil etter mil etter miiiiiil ))