Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The price of being a nice girl

wow that would be quite hysterical to see =)

Re: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Originally posted by fopus
    LOL ok who talks ? ILLPHILL ? wtf is he ?
    LMAO fopus u ebay or somethin? How could you not remember me? All that arguing in 2ho back and forth, all that killing we did of each other :P In fact, you got apprentice off of me when we were both rookies, you zoned outta the shop in 2ho with mkshield up in fp soldier I assume, popped a crit off....nothing for a few seconds then wham! few wonderfull hits of lag damage!

The first time we met was when it was just me and you left in 2ho, you were a bit higher than me, we'd been talking trash, you ended up hiding on the other side of the wall (*exploit*), rooting me, and shooting me as I ran from the shop heading over to the grid area :P

That jog your memory pal?

PS: THERE IS ONE L IN MY NAME!! ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1!!!!!!!!ILLPHIL

Well hey, shes doing this in omni arena, nothing wrong with that! GO kill them omni's!

lol speaking of EBay someone told me the other day about a character he sold on EBay for $350.

So I saw the character and said hello. He was kinda quiet but I made sure to buff him with a run, and a damage buff, and long HoT.

Then I say "hey man you have those creds you owe me?"

Damn, selling your character for a measly $350 bucks, lame...

All the time and effort it takes to put into a character isn't worth $350 bucks to me....You gotsta be crazy!

I although, would trade my character for a suite in the Playboy Mansion if anyone's interested.

Re: Re: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Originally posted by illphil

LMAO fopus u ebay or somethin? How could you not remember me? All that arguing in 2ho back and forth, all that killing we did of each other :P In fact, you got apprentice off of me when we were both rookies, you zoned outta the shop in 2ho with mkshield up in fp soldier I assume, popped a crit off....nothing for a few seconds then wham! few wonderfull hits of lag damage!

The first time we met was when it was just me and you left in 2ho, you were a bit higher than me, we'd been talking trash, you ended up hiding on the other side of the wall (*exploit*), rooting me, and shooting me as I ran from the shop heading over to the grid area :P

That jog your memory pal?

PS: THERE IS ONE L IN MY NAME!! ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1!!!!!!!!ILLPHIL
    just ask if he knows who dankman is ;p and if he knows what pölse is
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Besh wb

Man besh havent seen you since the days when pvp damage was 100% and there was a huge 2ho fight every evening :P. You and my agent Seducer always used to kick some ass there....but that was a long time ago :P

Drama...Drama...Drama...Drama...Drama...

ESC

Ahhh
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

ummmm...

dont know if this was a test or somthing but i only pvp'd twice with 100% damage and it was before i switched to too clan.

klim marc zand and garzu were all killing together

sorry mate, you may have me confused
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

Originally posted by besheba
    ummmm...

dont know if this was a test or somthing but i only pvp'd twice with 100% damage and it was before i switched to too clan.

klim marc zand and garzu were all killing together

as a matter of fact it was the same time when hunting meds in DAV was hot with bagdar and some others that are also gone now

that was when a nt with volcanic and range could waste a whole team in a few seconds, but it was about the time damage was halved.

i was about 115 ish

sorry mate, you may have me confused

edit button weird
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

... thats 6k damage before i die ...
    If the opponent standing in miiir clouths with a banjo in the hand maybe . Usually this guys have rrfe and bracer so gl with your keyls

--Tibanna
    Apprentice Pnh "Tibanna" Dispencer
    200 Nano-Technican

Experienced Notself "Mswarm" Buffed
    210 Doctor

-Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But is was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother- George Orwell

Gotta log in a high MA to whoop some Besh ass.
    ;p
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Besh, have you ever seen a doctor to examine that confusion of yours? Seriously, it might one day be terminal for you and those around you.

I dont think Doctors can do much for confusion... an firing squad on the other hand...
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

once again you are all assuming i plant to survive these exchanges.

if i can great if i cant i dont care as long as i take peeps with me

btw bracer nerf coming up

so kels may not be the best maybe volcanic

will have to test and see

I'd love duelling with a 150+ enforcer too

sad u've been banned Cloudeh, i'd kill u with pleasure
    Atlantean :
    Caller "Edmunster" Supreme 220/20 Soldier
    Fumble "Maddiganed" Countered 220/21 NT

Testlive infos

once again you are all assuming i plant to survive these exchanges.

if i can great if i cant i dont care as long as i take peeps with me
    Once again, your defenatly not an nice girl :P
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Cool

make no mistake dieing does not bother me getting ganked dosent either.

if somone who can kill me is in arena and others that i can kill before i am dead....

i am coming in nuking

just uploaded kels can get 4 casts of while nullity is up, and probably another 2 before i am totaly killed

thats 6k damage before i die

good luck
    besheba basically says that she gets 4 cast of Kels while Nullity is up....
    Kel's Neutronium Plaything's base cast is 6 seconds, with a recharge of 7.5...
    Even with a good NanoC init, say 1k for example, the cast would be 1 second and the recharge time can not be altered (or so everyone keeps telling me), so that means pretty close to 8.5 seconds per cast.
    Nullity MKII lasts for 19 seconds total - it's instacast, but has a 2 second recharge - so that gives you 17 seconds to do something...
    At 8.5 seconds per cast for Kel's that's 2 (17 seconds) not 4 before Nullity runs out...anyway, I'm just a Noob 87 NT with measly Nullity MKI - what would I know

Just an observation, don't flame me

Regards, Eta

PS Part of the reason why Nullity MKII is significantly better than MKI (though MKI is still fantastic) is because of the recharge time and duration.
    Nullity MKI gives 14 seconds 100% damage protection - instacast plus 6 second recharge = 8 seconds to nuke, I use the 6 second recharge to heal, and the remaining 8 seconds 'tactically' ie nuke, nuke, nuke...or nuke, nuke calm....calm calm calm..blah blah blah

Nullity MKII gives 19 seconds 100% damage protection - instacast plus 2 second recharge = 17 seconds to nuke etc

Volcanic Eruption just might be the better bet, prolly around 1.6 seconds to cast guessing around 1k damage per hit - so...what? about 10k damage before Nullity runs out? 8k minimum?...you're right besheba...needs investigating

you as well need to improve your reading comprehension skills

it says before i am dead not before nullity wears off

you as well need to improve your reading comprehension skills

it says before i am dead not before nullity wears off
    just uploaded kels can get 4 casts of while nullity is up, and probably another 2 before i am totaly killed
    Sorry? sounded like 4 to me...

Regards, Eta
    Last edited by Eta; Sep 12th, 2002 at 15:12:46.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast