Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The price of being a nice girl

The price of being a nice girl

today while at arena a person about equal level asked me if i would duel em. i said no way there are too many here.

he said fine we can go to mmd or mort .

i have no idea why i said yes i was in a good mood and figured a good duel would be ok. he seemed fair enuff and asked very nicely. so i agreed.

i get buffed he get buffed we meet in mmd fly to mort, he is following me

he gets lost

he asks where i am and asks if he can get out of his plane before i attack him.

i say sure, and send him my coords.

well i am sure u all know what i knew could happen, but took a chance on a what i thought was a cool guy

you took dimach braw fast attack etc down to 200 hp

player (i wont list his name he knows who he is) took 987 fall damage

i nullitied but in 4 casts i was dead from reflect damage.

(yes reflect goes thru nullity)

then i get the message

"WOOOOT I GOT APPENTICE"

sad very sad
    but that is the way it is i knew it could happen, i am not crying about it i didnt lose my title, i am pretty sure i have to be killed an insane amount of times to do that (been killed 15 ish now with no wins)

so i am saying this now to everyone

i took a break from ao, i am back and i am leveling fast. soon very soon i will be straight pvp again and i will kill everyone everytime with out hesitation, if you think nts are gimped you may be right, but we have some very good tactics, and a level 200 nt is a formadable enemy.

sad so sad i was looking forward to a much more calm and mellow besheba.

*wonders if he will get his swear warning*

Re: The price of being a nice girl

Originally posted by besheba
    today while at arena a person about equal level asked me if i would duel em. i said no way there are too many here.

he said fine we can go to mmd or mort .

i have no idea why i said yes i was in a good mood and figured a good duel would be ok. he seemed fair enuff and asked very nicely. so i agreed.

i get buffed he get buffed we meet in mmd fly to mort, he is following me

he gets lost

he asks where i am and asks if he can get out of his plane before i attack him.

i say sure, and send him my coords.

well i am sure u all know what i knew could happen, but took a chance on a what i thought was a cool guy

you took dimach braw fast attack etc down to 200 hp

player (i wont list his name he knows who he is) took 987 fall damage

i nullitied but in 4 casts i was dead from reflect damage.

(yes reflect goes thru nullity)

then i get the message

"WOOOOT I GOT APPENTICE"

sad very sad
    but that is the way it is i knew it could happen, i am not crying about it i didnt lose my title, i am pretty sure i have to be killed an insane amount of times to do that (been killed 15 ish now with no wins)

i took a break from ao, i am back and i am leveling fast. soon very soon i will be straight pvp again and i will kill everyone everytime with out hesitation, if you think nts are gimped you may be right, but we have some very good tactics, and a level 200 nt is a formadable enemy.

welcome back... I'm sorry this guy had to do this to ya, not really the fair thing to do.. he wasn't looking for a duel, just a free kill!
    Rookie Czarina - Opifex Pistol Crat ~220 with 19 Alien Titles~
    Czestiny - Solitus Rifle Crat ~26 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czealous - Atrox 2-handed Blunt Crat ~21 with 2 Alien Titles~
    Czombie - Nanomage Assualt Rifle Crat ~15 with 2 Alien Titles~

Proud Opifex Crat of Tranquility
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo
    I heard the beast is rerolling as an adv

Originally posted by Nothinman
    ohh poor baby.. your not the top pvp'ing greifer anymore. **** off your a snob and a griefer and always will be. no one cares about your ****ing stupid peice of **** post. level all you want, everyone has left and pvp is stupid.

you thought i was bad before.......

Re: Re: The price of being a nice girl

Originally posted by Demono

welcome back... I'm sorry this guy had to do this to ya, not really the fair thing to do.. he wasn't looking for a duel, just a free kill!
    ty, i knew it was a possibolity no big, just issuing fair warning

if your 75 or above in pvp area u better beable to kill me

Re: Re: Re: The price of being a nice girl

if your 75 or above in pvp area u better beable to kill me
    No problem

I'm not going anywhere; ready and willing for some good fights
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

LOOOOOL

Omg i wanna give that dude all my equipment, gimme his name !!!!!!!!!

LOL this has been the best story to start off my tuesday. Im glad that someone killed you like this. You earned it!

ahh foploitus rears his ugly head

ahh farterous rears his weak head

you two have never pvp'd with out the backing of at least 7 others or hid in trees or doorways or droped out of planes your self
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

Attention W****.

Heh you might have got me back in the day but your no maatch for meeee.

/flex.
    Last edited by Cloudeh; Sep 10th, 2002 at 14:29:40.
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Wow I would just like to ask, can we say whore? I mean I wouldnt be mad if someone called me a whore or a stupid white boy or anything, dont ban me just like send me a PM or filter it out :P

OH GUYS GUYS GUYS

This sums up the thread.

Click here
    Last edited by Cloudeh; Sep 10th, 2002 at 13:54:04.
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

ahh foploitus rears his ugly head

ahh farterous rears his weak head

you two have never pvp'd with out the backing of at least 7 others or hid in trees or doorways or droped out of planes your self
    It's called being smart. Im a mage NT, not like I am going to run into 2ho with 30 clanners there. And as for hanging in a tree, im not a monkey. And falling out of a plane?? Thats an idiodic way of losing what little health that I have as a mage. So you must be forgetting the difference between your tactics and someone who plays smart.

-for those who are slow, this message was brought to you in charachter.

ill fight you, 200NT's are gimps compared to a level 150+ enforcer, just ask Jules34 and Thecryer what happened when they both tried to gank me at the same time.

you too?
    Nt suck vs enf
    I am a Tragic Figure

Re: The price of being a nice girl

LoL, just like in the old ganking in the corner of the tir arena days eh besheba? I have no beef with ya, just be carefull about who you attack...

So is you angel
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Nothinman
    ohh poor baby.. your not the top pvp'ing greifer anymore. **** off your a snob and a griefer and always will be. no one cares about your ****ing stupid peice of **** post. level all you want, everyone has left and pvp is stupid.

I don't think Cz gives out the ****ing swear warnings unless you ****ing **** a monkey in the middle of ****ing NLC during Mardi Gras.

I happen to like the word 'whore', so it can't be considered a bad word. I like real life whores even better.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    you too?
    Nt suck vs enf
    Wana duel? i always goes selfbuffed to
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast