Thread: Chronicles of Letah-Part 1

Chronicles of Letah-Part 1 (Diary-reading)

Fallen Angel

It is sad to see that people make up stories just because the truth is uncomfortable to them.

Most of the people believed *** was a so-called strong Omni-Tek Lieutenant , including Vinwooke -my sister-, but I and a few of us realized that she was not. She couldn't stand for herself, and used my sister. She paid her own bills ripping off and brainwashing people like Vinwooke -an employe-...That had started to work for reform. A thoroughly corrupt, bureaucratic, and sick department of Omni-Tek.

Some people like to think I killed her for money, I certainly wouldn't have gotten a lot of money by killing her. Torturing and black-mailing her would probably have worked better, but I can always get more money if I want to and I never invest any more than I can afford to loose, anyhow. I have a very relaxed relationship to money, so this rumour is just silly.

I never needed Omni-Tek, or ***. All she did was to sit on her fat arse in Omni-1 spewing lies anyway.

Then Undercover production decided to leak out their fancy "documentaries", which was an most uncomfortable focus for me at the time. I can only imagine what my sister had to endure which had become an complete nevrotic wreck without money, dependant and an shell of her former self...

Undercover productions kept spewing their version of the truth, what I do and why, leaving me unable to retoiriate.

The interesting thing is that when I was "assassinated" *** thought she would be next and backed down instead of taking advantage of the situation, because Omni-Tek thought the attention was too uncomfortable! So the "strong" Omni- hero and agent for the unredeemed did what her "mother" and "father" told her to! Pretty pathetic, alright, but by doing so she also made my efforts more or less pointless.
    When I came to myself, alive, I was pretty disillusioned by the impact Undercover productions videos have had, and the Omni-pol police had made such a tight net for me that it was hard to exist like I had planned to.

*** had made a complete fool of herself by backing down, and most of us agreed that she was weak and subhuman. I didn't want anything to do with her. There was no point in dealing with her at all.

Puristicly, as far as I was concerned she already didn't exist.

For some months this dislike for *** spread among the redeemed, as more and more people understood what she was, and she blamed me -an agent- for all of this, and started to hate me. She believed it was my fault people lost their respect for her. In a sense she was right, as I certainly didn't keep my observations a secret, but I think she brought that upon herself. She was simply disclosed by the way she reacted to the happenings. She had made a fool of herself and others intergrity. Further, when Undercover productions made those videos they made, InternOps felt embarrased. They had no clue who and where this person was. This is probably the reason people claim the killing was a result of a power struggle between *** and me or an popularity-contest, but the truth is that this "power" and popularity was only important to ***. I couldn't care less about it.

At this point *** had begun to plot against my life. She wanted to kill me. In her view I was the problem, so by killing me she believed the problem would go away.

Her problem was that she included a few of the people around reform in her plot to kill me, and they told Vinwooke. She had told them because she trusted them, but obviously they had warmer feelings for me than for her. She told them that "Letah must disappear for good" and similar, confirming the plans others had told me about earlier.

A lot people has claimed that I overreacted, because *** was such a weak human being anyhow, and she didn't have the guts to even try to kill me herself.
    She only told a very few people she trusted, her closest friends - or those she believed were her closest friends anyhow. The redeemed knew about ***, she was not a very sympathetic person, and was capable of executing her plans. If scared enough even the weakest become dangerous.

The same day she told her friends about her intentions to kill me (and thus indirectly told me), I received a letter from "someone" in the "retine", that pretended to be so very positive and where "someone" was very friendly and wanted to meet me to discuss a contract. This was the only excuse anynomouys sources had to contact me, and it seemed like "someone" was trying to set me up.

My reaction to this was naturally anger. What the Hell did she think she was?
    The same day I decided to tranquilise Vinwooke, and by doing so, continue to burn away all the bridges anyone had to me for good. I left Jobe on a friday and wen't to Vinwookes lab, she was supposed to work in the night that date. I went to the front door of the building and used the ID-card.
    There was silence. Darkness...

*** was sitting by a computer, looking very nervous, as I was sneaking closer. I may add that of course she was nervous. The soul she planned to murder were sneaking up on her in the middle of the night. When she became aware of my presence she panicked. She freaked out and attacked me with a kick in the chest.
    I simply shot her in the throat, and was a bit stunned. I wasn't stunned by her kick, but by the fact she had attacked me. I didn't expect that. Not in Vin's labatory and not like that.

After a few seconds, unable to scream, she ran towards an cabinet. I knew they had weapons in the lab, and I figured she were going for that. My ceremonial knife was already in my hand. I jumped out in front of her and managed to stop her. At this point she had showed her intentions, so I stabbed her and was a bit surprised when she ran for the exit instead. It made no sense to flee and it provoced me that she had started the fight, but the moment it didn't go her way she decided to flee instead, instead of fighting like a strong person. Such is always something I have disliked deeply.

(Some people have claimed I slew a helpless and unarmed woman, but first of all she tried to kill me before I did, and certainly she could have defended herself if she had chosen to stay and fight instead of running away like a sheep.)

Outside, all the doors looked the same. *** were trying to run out, bleeding and hizzing like a snake.

She ran down the corridor and stopped to start the alarms in the complex. She quickly realized they didn't work this night and that I had come after her, so she continued to flee towards the stairs, knocking on the walls as were unable to scream for help. I stabbed her 20-30 times in her back and shoulders as she ran - that was the only angle in which I could hit while we were running anyhow. She then stumbled, and fell into a foetus position.

I lifted her head up. Her eyes where wide open, filled with anxiety and it looked as if her eyeballs were about to fall out of her head. She shivered and tried to whisper something. I finished her off by thrusting the ceremonial knife through her skull, through her forehead, and she died instantaneously. The eyes turned around in her head and a gurgling moan could be heard as she emptied her lungs when she died. She fell down to a sitting position, but the knife was stuck in her head, so I held her up, as I held onto the knife. When I jerked the knife from her skull she fell forward, and landed with her face to the floor as if kneeling.

This might sound like an odd way to kill her, but the knife has uses unknown to most people.

She had shown her intention to kill me, and even though she wasn't a direct threat to me, there and then, I did not feel any bad for killing her.

So weak, false, overated, plastique, ungifted, unatractive, patethic and unproductive...thinking she had it going on but had no idea, I saw no reason to let a being like that live, not when she had showed her intent to kill me. Had I let her live I would only let her have an attempt at my life, later on.

Killing a person with a 8 cm long blunt knife is a bloody affair, the blood had splashed all over the walls inside the corridor and on my upper body.
    Soaked in blood I vanished into the night and the light came out from black, spawning a new day...
    Last edited by monique; Aug 29th, 2007 at 18:46:53. Reason: Edited by Kruceas (OOC section removed. Forum is RP Only)