Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NT Wishlist

Quote Originally Posted by Molotoff View Post
    Actually it seems FC picked up 2 nanos from the Toolset Enhancement Ideas in Steveo's sig : the layer and the improved DM.
    So you blame Steveo for this outdated stuff?!

I kid, I kid!
    Want triples nerfed? Here is what you can do (Don't be so retarded to apply this to todays game)

Server 1sts: Only NT, and probably non-doc to solo LOTV.
    First LB member to recieve org forum and guest chat ban on departure <3

[Neophyte soldier]: I can see your nukes ignore AMS, keep doing it noob, I'm petitioning as we speak!

WTB 2 Fixes for grafts
    PVP roots for all rooting classes

Currently forced to enjoy RK4 (broken PC), I'll be back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanofox1 View Post
    So you blame Steveo for this outdated stuff?!
    I kid, I kid!
    I blame FC for picking in the wrong list.
    Forum rule #1 :
    If someone disagrees with you, he is obviously trolling, flamming, or a stupid n00b.

haha

Well, if they were listening to me, those nanos would have looked much different when they hit live, but alas no luck there.

Anyway, I changed my sig to give the devs some better reading material
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2
    Contagion 220 Clan Doc RK2

Proud wielder of the Pitchfork of Satenia

New nanos are defensive, like i get agro a lot. We need removal of cyberdeck check on single nukes so we can wear some useful weapon or a new huge dmg nuke. Im sick of doing my best and ending up at the bottom of the DD list. PVM NTs need more love, lock new nukes so they cant be casted on people but just give su some PVM love.

Quote Originally Posted by SF_MileWorf View Post
    no no no, we dont need more crit hoes
    Crit Hoe? Thats an interesting combo of words... They sell themselves for crit rating? Do they wear hotpants and makeup at the same time?
    Steveo 220 Clan NT RK2
    Contagion 220 Clan Doc RK2

Proud wielder of the Pitchfork of Satenia

give NTs swimming buff!

(so, in FC usual pervert way they might transform this suggestion to something we can actually use, but, ssshhhhh, do not tell em about my evil plan, ok?)
    220 Shade | 220 NT | 220 Crat | 220 Fixer | 220 Agent | 165 Adv

Bump for swimig buff i move to slow in ado . And please dont forget to add some nerf to it too .

we need dimach buff to, but it has to have a nerf of -500 MC so it would be overpowered

Ok, since this is the wishlist.. here are mine.

Wish #1.
    RK Teleport nanos.
    - shorter cast times
    - change faction to NOT EQUAL TO.. (thus opening up the neutral nanos to ALL NT's), example.. Rome Red, Faction NOT equal to Clan. (thus, neuts, and omni only allowed to teleport into Rome Red). Open Borealis, and Newland, to ALL factions .. (for team, and single warps)

Wish #2.
    CPU Upgrade for Cyberdeck.
    - Additional level (specifications) adds additional CPU allowing us to simulcast nanos from different schools (including nano recharge)

Wish #3.
    Reduce recharge time.
    - We cast humidity extractors to collect nano, we pay a cost for it when we cast it, we have massive nanopools, why do we have to wait for it to recharge??
    Please explain why we are constantly being punished for being what we are ?

Wish #4.
    Fumbles.. WTH!..
    - please add some sort of a counter.. to ALL nukes. everytime I successfully cast the nuke, increase the counter until I have a 0.001% chance of fumbling.. If I've have cast Volcanic eruption 9,998,345,456,000 time.. while being chased by rumbling tons of rocks. then the 9,998,345,456,001 time I cast it, standing in a nice pleasant field with nothing hitting me.. I'm NOT going to screw it up.

Wish #5
    AOE's - I know funcom hates them..
    I know they think it was a mistake they wish they could correct.
    But guess what, they're part of our tool set, introduction of the LE nukes with their anemic range (which I honestly don't think is being calculated correctly) and CAPPED cast times. (nailing our feet to the floor) Is just patently insulting.
    The plans are already in the works to eliminate kiting.. but our two highest nukes do 2500 and 780 points of damage.. against mobs with so many hitpoints it takes 25 minutes of run-nuke-run in a circle to kill even the smallest bunch that we manage to keep out of range of.. good lord, get my dramamine.. I'm gonna hurl. We need stronger AOE nukes, that we can insta-cast, please.

Wish #6
    We are upside down in our nanos.
    - LESS lower lvl nanos.. maybe add an AR (off of MC) to them and let them last for 10-20 levels before we get a new group of nanos (for each of the damage type), and then as we get higher up, as the levels get harder and harder, a new group of nanos with an AR tied to MC every 5 levels.
    Let's face it, we blow through 95% of our nanos before we even hit level 150, and if weren't for level locks. I am sure that number would rise to 98% because of the insane amount of twinking that some people are capable of.
    (this is not just an NT affliction.. ALL of the professions are in some way cursed with the rapid collection of useless nanos, get a good team, and you can torch 50-60 nanos in an evening and NEVER use them ever again)

I'm going to stop here.. out of respect for the forum. Everyone who knows me, knows I love the NT profession, it was my first, I've leveled to 200 on RK1, 208 on Test (mostly solo, no boosts).. and although I agree, I love kiting, and it's not for everyone.. and your playstyle may vary, and you may not see the validity of any of my arguments.. but they are still mine to make, and may open up some realistic dialogue.
    Better to die on your feet. Than live on your knees.

I know what i want.. i want taunt for NT!! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Iless View Post
    Looks good. Auto-nuke would save sore fingers sometimes verging on repetitive stress syndrome, and also sentences in org chat

So? NTs will just press WWW now?
    ᖧ-Flynicist-ᖨ
    Grenade

Rushing where angels fear to tread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12